Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JAANE KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN..WHERE ARE THOSE DAYS.. (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Awww sO Cuteee Theme .. Its really Adorable
I Misss Visu's Off sCreen interviews , Its beeen a Long time we haven't seen 'em togetha ...
But Still Ray Of Hope lies in my Heart , That One Day Our Wish will be fullfill ..
Luv 'em from the Core Of my Heart ..

~ Lil Sweeet Poetry from my Side ~

I Misss you
I Wish I Could Rewind the time
My SOul aChes to see you BaCk togetha
One day my Wish gonna be aCcomplished ..

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hemu...why are u making sady sady posts these days...?Unhappy
we wanna see TOTAL.ROMANTIC posts from u...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Hemu...why are u making sady sady posts these days...?Unhappy
we wanna see TOTAL.ROMANTIC posts from u...Hug
Bolo kahan hai romance..Crykya likhun..jo bhi kuch TRUST tha woh bhi nahin dikah rahen hai..Ouchuntil then..I have nothing to write & this is sad BUT THAT IS THE REALITY na kya karoon bolo..aaj ka SBS ka news dekha..abb kya keheti ho..bolo..Dead
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hey Hema...missed ur usual kinda, cheerful posts. but i guess change is the only thing that is constant!!! n this time we ViSu (Abhiya) fans can't help na...its good u vented out ur feelings here, its good soemtimes to break d wall arnd. Smile for a stronger future. n knwing u i m sure u ll be back to ur positive usual self soon. u r not like me na! LOL its good so.

Its sad that these stupid media ppl dnt understand that we dnt want too much of Vivian's personal life, its the characters of the show first of all, because of which we fell in love with actors. so they shld really learn to prioritse the show first and not someone's personal life. Just 'coz Vivian n his gf r in the same show, tht dsn't mean they ignore Abhiya totally. it ws in march end tht we last saw two of them together, n evn then it was not exclusive. sorry if i hurt any1!

Edited by chahat4u - 12 May 2011 at 7:50am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

hey Hema...missed ur usual kinda, cheerful posts. but i guess change is the only thing that is constant!!! n this time we ViSu (Abhiya) fans can't help na...its good u vented out ur feelings here, its good soemtimes to break d wall arnd. Smile for a stronger future. n knwing u i m sure u ll be back to ur positive usual self soon. u r not like me na! LOL its good so.

Its sad that these stupid media ppl dnt understand that we dnt want too much of Vivian's personal life, its the characters of the show first of all, because of which we fell in love with actors. so they shld really learn to prioritse the show first and not someone's personal life. Just 'coz Vivian n his gf r in the same show, tht dsn't mean they ignore Abhiya totally. it ws in april end tht we last saw two of them together, n evn then it was not exclusive. sorry if i hurt any1!

YES CHARU..I had to let it out..with only hope that the people concerned come her & will read & realise..what hell we are all going thorugh..HOPING BEYOND HOPE THE SAY..!!Day DreamingOuch

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

Its sad that these stupid media ppl dnt understand that we dnt want too much of Vivian's personal life, its the characters of the show first of all, because of which we fell in love with actors. so they shld really learn to prioritse the show first and not someone's personal life. Just 'coz Vivian n his gf r in the same show, tht dsn't mean they ignore Abhiya totally. it ws in april end tht we last saw two of them together, n evn then it was not exclusive. sorry if i hurt any1!

YES CHARU..I had to let it out..with only hope that the people concerned come her & will read & realise..what hell we are all going thorugh..HOPING BEYOND HOPE THE SAY..!!Day DreamingOuch

yes, hope is the thing which connects us to life after belief. os v cnt ket go of that na. Its just that as it is thers so much strain in my personal life, and now in the show n news too, no Abhiya, so its too much. its only fantasy tht i have now, n i feel ithat has also gone for a long break now!
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
no wordsCryCry...

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
u knw hema, i was so frustrated today, tht i cld nt help and wrote a mail to SBS!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index