Navya

Navya-Anant relationship

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I like Anaya...and the story developing thru their friendship, but somehwere i find something missing here...i like them but i am not like wow..its anant-navya...i dont know may be my opinion change as i see the show further but right now m missing something in their jodi, may be after they fall in love it will be different...but for now..anant-navya friendship is not an awesome thing to me...its like the girl is building up a castle where the guy considers her only as a friend..navya's bubble will burst sometime and i wont like it either...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No way I totally love them...but that's your opinion and I respect it. πŸ˜Š

Actually, I really feel for both Navya and Anant because even I have gone over the same phases in life, except my parents are not that conservative. Also, the guy I like and I shared the same kind of bond as AnYa and what's more the guy I like looks just like ANANT!!! ❀️He looks like him, talks like him and everything.

So basically that's what really got me watching the show...because I felt like it was my lifestory and I could relate to it.😭
Arziya thumbnail
@Anant_lover: your situation is cute..you can relate to it so closely thts amazing, hope you get your lover in real life. I can totally understand that you love both anant-navya and is memerized by them. If i was going thru the same situation in real life i would feel the same :) I do like them just find something missing in them i dont know what tho...
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's cool I hope u find that something missing soon!πŸ˜‰
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think its the magic

for example: nupur and mayank had that magic i think is whats missing between these lovers

It could be due to anant's relationship with smiley that maybe he cant connect with navya
but i think the guy does amazing acting nevertheless..hes amazing, better than navya actually

maybe navya is too shy in real life aswell, it could be due to that

Just my viewpoint, no view of offending anyone 😊
Arziya thumbnail
@Anant_lover: it depends on how the show progresses i might find and i hope to..

@pkaur92: you might be right abt the magic thing, i like the couple but just dont feel wow for the jodi...it could be for the said reasons and i agree anant's acting sure is good..i will have to wait as the show progresses further
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nah, i dnt thnk tht they are missing anythng! i love them! bt yeah it is your oppinion, and if you thnk thy are missing sumthng, i hope they make it up to you, and fill the gap!
Arziya thumbnail
@Mazzy: I truly want the gap to be filled, i want to have that awesome feeling for the jodi which is missing at the moment for me, hopefully as the show progresses it will fill the gap...