Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Relation between koki and hetal...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO dear... ANYBODY NOTICE SOMETHING...I THINK SOON WE SEEN SOMETHING WRONG BETWEEN KOKILA AND HETALS RELATION ... I FEEL TODAY WHEN HETAL SAYS THAT IS LONG TIME THAT WE DONT TALK EACHOTHER AND THEN HETAL PUT A QUES ABOUT GOPI,S AND AHEMS RELATION THAT HOW IT IS IN SWITZERLAND AND THEN KOKI ASKED SOME THINGS TAKE SOME TIME AND THEN HETAL PRAISE RASHI THAT SHE WILL CHANGE NOW AND DO POOJA BUT KOKI SAY RASHI NOT GO FOR POOJA BUT SHE GOES BECAUSE HER SON GET GOPI FIRST TIME WITH HIM AND THEN KOKILA IN A ANGERLY MOOD GOES IN THE HOUSE AND HETAL STAND OUTSIDE I THINK SOON THE RELATION BETWEEN KOKI AND HETAL WILL BE UPSET..MY THINKING IS THAT SOON WE SEE BATWARA..I THINK WHY HETAL PRAISE RASHI EVERYTIME WHY SHE CANT SEE THE TRUTH IN MY THINKING HETAL IS NOT A STRONG WOMEN TO TAKE ANY STEP MAY BE SHE JOIN WITH RASHI AND USE HER TO HELP HER TO GET BATWARA..IF THEY GET BATWARA AND LIVE SEPRATE MAY BE THEN AHEM AND GOPI HAD ENOUGH TIME FOR EACHOTHER WITHOUT ANY RESTICTION...๐Ÿ˜Š
i feel this today for hetal and koki because both are upset with each other..                                                post by...simibrar...
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Simi that would be good for the GoHam relation (living separately) but I didn't think like you exactly, when Kokila walked into the house angrily having been open with Hetal about why Rashi went to the mandir, Hetal turned to look at the car which had gone and I think she was thinking she's right...why did I let Rashi go with them. Because Hetal is also another innocent one, when Kokila points out things she then understands, that is why they have dealt well with each other all these years, Hetal will take what Kokila says, I don't think she was upset with Kokila rather at herself for being blind to Rashi's real motive for wanting to go to the mandir. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cap locks considered shouting simibrar
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree with u nafisa hetal will now start notice what rashi is doing. 
actually we all want her to notice what rashi is doing her ignorance is irritating now
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hetal doesnt see the bad in rashi its only when kokila  points them she sees n even then she does not want  to take rashi to task because she has seen rashis true face n she cant deal with Rashi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Hetal doesnt see the bad in rashi its only when kokila  points them she sees n even then she does not want  to take rashi to task because she has seen rashis true face n she cant deal with Rashi

I hope that's not the case Suk, (seen Rashi's true face n she can't deal with Rashi) because that makes her scared of her daughter-in-law, and that makes a pitiful saas.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

cap locks considered shouting simibrar

i am not shouting dear  you piont out about caps lock actually i do it because its a pic caption..i know that caps lock is prohibted.but when we paste pic and write down under the pic if we write in big letters it looks good and beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and easily read one thing more so many people writes in caps lock..here..i think for the people ๐Ÿ˜ƒ if somebody have reading problem he reads easily ...๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I felt same too , seeing today's their scene๐Ÿ˜Š, that soon prob is going to come btw Koki-Hetal

cause of Rashi๐Ÿ˜ก...so many people r getting effected๐Ÿ˜”
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I hope that's not the case Suk, (seen Rashi's true face n she can't deal with Rashi) because that makes her scared of her daughter-in-law, and that makes a pitiful saas.

It does make for a pitiful saas. When Hetal took the keys away from Rashi I always thought okay no matter that she lets the little things go, but when it comes to something serious she stands ground but the very next day she let Rashi get away with treating her like crap. Hetal is a great saas to Gopi because she is very much like Gopi, but I don't think she makes for a good saas for Rashi. I wish the bahu swap had lasted longer than it did because I really loved watching Koki putting Rashi in her place. Rashi really needs someone like Koki to keep her on track. 
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love hetal and don't want her character to change at all Edited by trupat - 12 years ago