Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I think bhatti chaukka are round balls made with Atta,it's called batti and chaukka is dal. Seeing d dish in d epi i felt it's similar to a rajasthani dish named  ''Dalll-Batti'' .May b  in UP it's called batti chaukka bt it looked similar to dalll battii. Quite an interesting dish,here rajasthani ppl lyk it bheryyy much., but i  personally.don't lyk it..😳😊

Are u sure it is Dhaal Bhatti ... Bacha , Recipe dedo ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Hi Tanths...ek dam badiya post...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW am preparing bhatti chaukka ...u will be de first one to taste dont worry...!!!πŸ˜‰

Hi Divya,

Thankooo 

Kyun ???  Mujhe marwaane ke liye koi aur aasan rastha nahi mila ...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Thankoo for the lovely update as usual, Tanthya...πŸ€—

Side comments are my thoughts exactly...Did not like this saas bahu speaking to yourself bit by amma...Rotten Pickle can cause havoc in a marriage...A sign for all those married or not married never to keep pickle in the house...nahin toh satnyanas...

You are most welcome, Star πŸ€—

Right now I am neutral , just watching the episodes ..Actually worried about PG's acting ...will she manage  to hold on in front of Ashmita ...Cos Ashmita is dynamite..and ineffective acting by PG will reduce the intensity of the scenes

As for pickles..it is the insinuation that will start the crack , I suppose

tanthya thumbnail

My Pleasure, Cute Sami
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshna1020

thanks for the lovely update...

You are most welcome, Roshna
meena.. thumbnail
thanks di for update
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena..

thanks di for update

My Pleasure , MeenaπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

You are welcome, Sree
abs_n thumbnail
Thanks for the update,

Getting a bit tired of the scheming by Amma, will Krishna realize that it is Amma behind all this or will it just pass off as a mistake and then will continue to stay in the status quo with their eyes covered . ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abs_n

Thanks for the update,

Getting a bit tired of the scheming by Amma, will Krishna realize that it is Amma behind all this or will it just pass off as a mistake and then will continue to stay in the status quo with their eyes covered . ..

You are welcome, abs

all  are actually getting tired of the recurrent tracks ... I think Krishna may realize it since this has a direct bearing on his life..