Frequent Posters

shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great UD from great TANTHYA...
my dear u always...

hussainramso thumbnail
Shukria for the WU Sathya! No doubt you rule!

I watched a part of today's epi and I'm beginning to think more and more that Sheena was right. 

This plot is ridiculous! It's difficult to believe that this is the same K who never doubted P word. He follows her blindly. This is all it takes to shake his trust in her. It should have been something more serious.

A jar of rotten picklesπŸ€ͺ destroys a marriage that Angad and an accidental shooting couldn't .🀣

Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank U Tanths Di. Lubb U lots & Muah
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sathya for beautiful Update as usuelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Episode was Good😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for lovely update.BC is my favorite dish and i never imagined that  it will as a tool for ruining my favorite couples life jis jodi ko Angad,Bullet aur Radhe nahin tod Paye use Bati Chokhe ne tod diya.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think bhatti chaukka are round balls made with Atta,it's called batti and chaukka is dal. Seeing d dish in d epi i felt it's similar to a rajasthani dish named  ''Dalll-Batti'' .May b  in UP it's called batti chaukka bt it looked similar to dalll battii. Quite an interesting dish,here rajasthani ppl lyk it bheryyy much., but i  personally.don't lyk it..😳😊
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tanths...ek dam badiya post...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW am preparing bhatti chaukka ...u will be de first one to taste dont worry...!!!πŸ˜‰
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thankoo for the lovely update as usual, Tanthya...πŸ€—

Side comments are my thoughts exactly...Did not like this saas bahu speaking to yourself bit by amma...Rotten Pickle can cause havoc in a marriage...A sign for all those married or not married never to keep pickle in the house...nahin toh satnyanas...

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Shukria for the WU Sathya! No doubt you rule!

I watched a part of today's epi and I'm beginning to think more and more that Sheena was right. 

This plot is ridiculous! It's difficult to believe that this is the same K who never doubted P word. He follows her blindly. This is all it takes to shake his trust in her. It should have been something more serious.

A jar of rotten picklesπŸ€ͺ destroys a marriage that Angad and an accidental shooting couldn't .🀣

Huma...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Was not here yesterday when your colour changed so congratulation on your promotion and joining the dazzler club...πŸ˜ƒ

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

I am also shocked---Pooja u are first!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
Congrats Pooja---But tomorrow I will be first!!! 😈 πŸ˜†
Awesome WU and LUD done by u Santhya...Thank you for spending ur own time and doing it for us- U are a star!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Keep up with the Fabulous, Fantastic, Wonderful and superb work!! ⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lubbblubbb you!!
πŸ€—

Thank You, Saima ...

eee Ka Hua...U  did not come first ..was quite shocked and nearly got heart attack

Thank You  for ur  encouragement

Lubbbalubbb You Tooo πŸ€—