Maryada

Maryada 11th May Written Update *Arti calls Vidya*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika ehh ehh ehh ehh.. kya haaal hai bachoon?? theek thak? khush bash? maja maa? Naina is busyyy beee for the week soo mere updates bardaasht karo .. u dont have any other choice..😆.. my vacations are going phatanggg.. khana peena sona, filmain dekhna aish karna basss.. aur kuch nahi karne ka..😆😆 i've been such a couch potato i tell u.. but feels sooo gooodd..Okay anyways to the update now.. i missed yesterday's epi... 😕

Maryada 11th May Written Update

Starts with Aditya screaming on the panchayat people as to they think they are God and they can make any decision for other people's life etc etc.. he is very mad.. The panchayat head says that he doesnt know where the girl and the boy are.. Aditya says he knows they have hidden them.. a person says if Adi wants to meet them he can go to the 7th sky cuz they killed the girl and boy..a fight breaks up and Jaggi stops Aditya but Adi asks jaggi to leave him.. he says that all ur brains are on vacation and becuz of u guys Haryana has a bad name..all the people attack on Adi with laathis and now some action time (cumon is this necessary??? awein wasting time for nothingg.. show me sumthing worth pleaseee.. 🤢🤢) Adi is fighting all the gundas alone (they are like 10 or so.. Adi is all alone.. GOSSSHHH be reaal 😆) fight keeps going on for very long.. at last police cumes.. it is SSP..he takes Adi from there and Adi has a scratch on his elbow.. SSP calls Devayani and Devayani is very tensed when she hears about Adi..Devayani tells Priya and Priya says she wants to go to Aditya..Priya and Devayani reach the hospital.. Priya goes to Aditya and he says its only a fracture.. SSP says Adi thinks he is responsible for the boy and girls death.. Adi keeps repeating its his fault that the boy and the girl died..they all take Adi home (so not needed i tell u.. 7 mins gone down the drain 🤢😡)

Imli asks Vidya about wat Gaurav said?? Vidya says he asked to break the marriage off and Imli is scared.. Chinu cumes and asks if everything between Gaurav and Vidya is fine..Vidya lies to chinu that Gaurav has started caring for her and she tells him not to worry as everything is fine (AWWW i feeel for the girl.. poor her 😭) Vidya hugs Imli and cries.. Gaurav and Chinu dash each other.. Gaurav asks Chinu if he has seen Vidya and Chinu says she is upstairs but is a little upset Gaurav is thinking why is Vidya upset? Chinu has this dissapointed expression on his face..Gaurav and Chinu are talking when Adi and all enter.. Gaurav is worred to see Adi like that and he asks him to which Adi replies leave him alone and goes away..SSP asks everyone to take rest..everybody leaves while Gaurav, Vidya and Imli still there and keep looking at each other..Uttara asks Vidya and Imli to bring food for Adi.. Imli leaves Priya and Uttara also follow.. Gaurav and Vidya are standing alone..Gaurav's phone rings and its Arti.. she asks if Gaurav talked to Vidya.. Gaurav says he didnt get a chance.. Arti says Gaurav needs to understand the situation.. Arti tells Gaurav to either take Vidya out of his life or leave Arti.. Gaurav says he would talk to her face to face so he leaves for the office (Goddd wat is wrong with Arti??? maybe her real BF is pressurizing her 😕.. hmmm letss seee) Devayani asks Gaurav where he is going and Gaurav says he has important work so he needs to leave.. Vidya looks dejected..Imli brings food for Adi and gives it to Priya..Adi says he doesnt wanna eat..Priya says if he doesnt eat she wont eat too.. Adi asks her to eat but Priya makes him sit and she takes the food near him but he still doesnt eat.. Adi keeps talking about the dead girl and boy (aray bhaiyyya bas karooo.. im irritated now AngryAngry) Adi is crying and Priya consoles him..

Phone rings and Imli picks it up.. she asks who is on the line and then almost drops the phone 😆😆 (Imli is sooo funny.. her expressions are out of this world😆) she calls Vidya and gives the phone to her.. its Arti on the line.. Arti says that she wants to give Vidya all the answers and calls her to the office..Arti says its very important that they both talk right now..Vidya goes in thinking mode.. Epi ends..

Precap: Gaurav asks Arti as to why did she call Vidya to the office.. he says that watever decision she makes just keep in mind that it shouldnt be a life death risk for him.. Vidya enters the room and looks at them both..

Rating: 5/10 wat a 🤢 episode.. time waste.. FILLER.. wat is wrong with these people.. the first 7 minutes were utter crap.. if u miss this one it may be a time savour for u 😆😆 Gaurav is one hell of a selfish person.. he's like make decisions which benefit him.. wat about that poor lady u got married to.. such a loser..🤢 i want the drama to unfold ASAP its been tooo long since this all is going.. let poor Vidya have sum rest too..

Okay luvs as i would be doing the update for the rest of the week too see u tomm..😃

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 update. Priya and Adi talks in room. 🤪
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update🤗

Adi has acted very well 👏, adi plz dont cry , i cant see u crying😭.  i have a feeling that behind khap panchayath chora chori's death there is some role played by SSP may be indirectly,  may be that is why  adi gets angry on his dad. i'm referring to new prom. 

Why would Aarti say that, she will step out of gaurav's life, if he cant leave vidya😕. what does it mean?   it looks like we will get some clarity on gaurav vidya's track in tomorrows episode.  
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for updating Pulwasha.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
pultroot🤗
how are you?
I'm missing writing updates, uff these exams😡
Haven't watch maryada from more then a week now and plus it has got boring, still i'm waiting for 13th's episode!
When i was here i use to get all the boring updates, now it's your turn😈🤣

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amnaM

pultroot🤗
how are you?
I'm missing writing updates, uff these exams😡
Haven't watch maryada from more then a week now and plus it has got boring, still i'm waiting for 13th's episode!
When i was here i use to get all the boring updates, now it's your turn😈🤣

awww best of luck for ur exams and i will update 13th's epi.. muhahahahaha 😈😆 yooo say word.. its making me mad.. fillers everyday..🤢
lonelyshadow thumbnail
It feels like maryada has lost all it's charm firstly that SPA ruined the track and then waseem left😭
Lagta hai kuch arse mein show ki band bajne wale hai!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update it was just a filler episode
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanxx 4 the update...