India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sidhant is potential character.how can he leave

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
sidhant s character has so much of potencial to grow.there is so much to happen.he had a complete storyline how he turned evil and there is so much of pain in this character of being thrown out of family ,then his journey from evil vampire to positve vampire .i have been waiting for sid panchi love story so i now understand why danish is shown positive.i feel this is totaly unfair to veiwers and our expections ,and mainly  to the character which has so much of potential to work. ,why does it happen to us everytime  i   re- joined the show  after his entry.sidhant mehra story is not even started properly ,and he is leaving!.i feel i should not watch any show only becoz when they want they add characters when they want they remove characters.and if the actor is leaving the show for better projects ,good but then i feel eevry actor needs to do total  justice to the character which he is portraying maithili might be a good evil ,she might be funny as sid but she cannot be sid . i m feeling very sad ,Cryi feel this injustice and why does it happen to us viewers .at least films ,the story ,the character is well written ,they start it n end it as per decided not like serials where they do anything anytime,atleast short term serials are better,everything is well planned ,no one can suddenly leave ,i m quiting the show as soon as sid character is over 

Edited by tanvismile - 11 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPriyaxBassi-Doppelganger-saaniakhOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Me too I cant imagine show without himUnhappy
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Me too I cant imagine show without himUnhappy

i feel so upset ,this character was not stagnant character ,there is much to this character ,why does ekta makes so many shows cant she concentrate one at a time ,i m sure she got very impressed by sidhant skills ,may be asked him to give audition ,they gave audition ,he got the role ,earlier it was unless ur contract is over you cant play new role.sidhant s contract cant expire so soon.
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
sidhant got a role in ekta's new project...i thought ekta will manage him for 2 shows, but unfortunately ended his character in pkyek...it was the decision of ekta to end his role not the actor's decision to quit...
becoz he himself said that pkyek has given him so much and he loves continuing that show...
but im disappointed becoz ekta cud have easily managed him to do both the roles since its her own projects...

this character Sid has sooo much SCOPE...his past story with maithili is yet to be revealed...how he became evil...how raichands have disowned him...why he feels betrayed by his bro abhay...
and in future they can show how he partners with maithili to hurt abhay or show him to turn good after knowing maithili ditched his plans...and show sidchi's story...they can show how he slowely falls for panchi and regrets having betrayed her trust...
they can show abhay-sid bond and brotherly love in future...how he protects his brother from dangers...

there was so much to do with sid's character...i dont understand why they are abruptly ending without showing any of these...its sad that such a potential character is coming to an end and leaving us viewers dissatisfied...

i started enjoying the show after he came to add up spice in the story...but sadly they are ending him...

ps: never i felt this bad when any character left any show...this is the first im feeling bad...that shows how siddhant karnic has created an image for me...

Edited by kisivaj - 11 May 2011 at 2:02pm
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

sidhant got a role in ekta's new project...i thought ekta will manage him for 2 shows, but unfortunately ended his character in pkyek...it was the decision of ekta to end his role not the actor's decision to quit...
becoz he himself said that pkyek has given him so much and he loves continuing that show...
but im disappointed becoz ekta cud have easily managed him to do both the roles since its her own projects...

this character Sid has sooo much SCOPE...his past story with maithili is yet to be revealed...how he became evil...how raichands have disowned him...why he feels betrayed by his bro abhay...
and in future they can show how he partners with maithili to hurt abhay or show him to turn good after knowing maithili ditched his plans...and show sidchi's story...they can show how he slowely falls for panchi and regrets having betrayed her trust...
they can show abhay-sid bond and brotherly love in future...how he protects his brother from dangers...

there was so much to do with sid's character...i dont understand why they are abruptly ending without showing any of these...its sad that such a potential character is coming to an end and leaving us viewers dissatisfied...

i started enjoying the show after he came to add up spice in the story...but sadly they are ending him...

ps: never i felt this bad when any character left any show...this is the first im feeling bad...that shows how siddhant karnic has created an image for me...

ekta gave him opurtinity and he took it right ,ekta dint give him orders right ,doesnt he feel sad that sidhant mehra chracter is ending at such an early stage ,if they wanted to end they can even a month ,show us his past story,more scenes of sidhant ,the beautiful chemistry faliing in love ,what i m saying is both shows belong to ekta right ,she should have beautifuly ended sidhant s role within two months and then start the new show.secondly an actor cant leave a character like this ,i m happy that he got new role ,dont want to spoil his future plans ,but is this role justified.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index