Radhika's GREEN COLORED BLOUSE>>>MAN IT's HORRIBLE

bvm30 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Creatives...please please please please...choose attractive sarees for her,,like Akshara wears in YEH RISHTA KYA KEHALATA HAI>>>>>sober , expensive fabric, with nice blouse combination...we understand there r some pre-made blouses r used to match the saree color...12th may episode..GREEN COLORED BLOUSE>>>MAN IT's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAree horrible tooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree! The color combination looked BAD! Actually since this is a very traditional household they are giving her traditional clothes...but even then, this weird combination and color doesnt make any excuses!! Rubi is the lead actress, she should get nice beautiful sarees!!
Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally don't like those brocade blouses but I hear they are in fashion now.
SushSathisha thumbnail
I totally accept with u rubi needs much better blouse
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It wasnt that bad ..I kinda liked it..I liked the way the saree fitted her properly unlike the yellow saree which was overloaded with material..This one looks way better😊
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i do agree, i mean Radhika lookes beautiful but yet i think that the creatives should give her more embroider sarees!  
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rubina aka Radhika looked beautiful today ! Yes I agree the green colored blouse was off the charts; so they should improve on that but her beauty was expressed through the saree she was wearing herself. BEAUTIFUL!
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rubi looked beautifull taday loved her maroon lehenhga the green blouse and purple saree is in tomorows epi. do agree why cant she have much prieter clothes like other channel actoress another thing why dont they let her wear the saare in the regular way instead of the seedha pallo
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she looks good in any saree but Love is she where beautiful sarees than this