India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika's GREEN COLORED BLOUSE>>>MAN IT's HORRIBLE

bvm30 Newbie
bvm30
bvm30

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Creatives...please please please please...choose attractive sarees for her,,like Akshara wears in YEH RISHTA KYA KEHALATA HAI>>>>>sober , expensive fabric, with nice blouse combination...we understand there r some pre-made blouses r used to match the saree color...12th may episode..GREEN COLORED BLOUSE>>>MAN IT's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAree horrible tooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138goolab

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I agree! The color combination looked BAD! Actually since this is a very traditional household they are giving her traditional clothes...but even then, this weird combination and color doesnt make any excuses!! Rubi is the lead actress, she should get nice beautiful sarees!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I personally don't like those brocade blouses but I hear they are in fashion now.

geet138

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I totally accept with u rubi needs much better blouse

geet138

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
It wasnt that bad ..I kinda liked it..I liked the way the saree fitted her properly unlike the yellow saree which was overloaded with material..This one looks way betterSmile

sunbeam09

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
i do agree, i mean Radhika lookes beautiful but yet i think that the creatives should give her more embroider sarees!  
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Rubina aka Radhika looked beautiful today ! Yes I agree the green colored blouse was off the charts; so they should improve on that but her beauty was expressed through the saree she was wearing herself. BEAUTIFUL!
devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
rubi looked beautifull taday loved her maroon lehenhga the green blouse and purple saree is in tomorows epi. do agree why cant she have much prieter clothes like other channel actoress another thing why dont they let her wear the saare in the regular way instead of the seedha pallo

sigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index