Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem looking at Gopi

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So when Ahem was looking at Gopi when doing arti what was he thinking??

Gopi struggled to string a set of words into a sentence in the car however at the mandir it felt that she was in a safe place and was able to fluently communicate with the pundit.

Was Ahem amazed? Was he admiring her divine nature? Did he see for himself what his mum was saying all along that Gopi cares for his well-being?

What was he thinking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swasthi

Gopi struggled to string a set of words into a sentence in the car however at the mandir it felt that she was in a safe place and was able to fluently communicate with the pundit.

Was Ahem amazed? Was he admiring her divine nature? Did he see for himself what his mum was saying all along that Gopi cares for his well-being?

What was he thinking?

mixed emotions  everything  she is confident in the mandir because she knows about the prayers n she had her takur  ji  there with her (oh i am talking about God not aham😉)
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

mixed emotions  everything  she is confident in the mandir because she knows about the prayers n she had her takur  ji  there with her (oh i am talking about God not aham😉)

Agreed With u suk Ben...Mixed Emotions! But I am Happy that She is having More Confidence! Achaa Hai...She should go on Like this only!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What was he thinking?

I was thinking all of that Swasthi, that he was thinking how pretty she is with her eyes closed doing the Aarti. Also he was observing her speaking with the punditji and what she said to pray for his work and his wellbeing in the car, as a result of how good she is, he knows right, why does he then loose his temper over some cow dung on her shoes, it couldn't be helped, he should have told her put them in the boot/trunk, and carry on home with no problem, but his got such a temper he cannot control himself for long. 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sukben - I hear what you are saying. Gopi did say in her speech at the conference that kahnaji was there to lead her to find her family. It could be that he was watching her devotion for kahnaji and could have a tiny bit of jealously.

Agreed, Ahem's emotions is playing havoc on him.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@sukben - I hear what you are saying. Gopi did say in her speech at the conference that kahnaji was there to lead her to find her family. It could be that he was watching her devotion for kahnaji and could have a tiny bit of jealously.

Agreed, Ahem's emotions is playing havoc on him.

The problem he has he has never spent time with Gopi alone, she has avoided any interaction with him because she is  scared of him.  And each time something has gone  gopi has been shouted  at  by his own mother so his hatred of her has increased. Gopi needs to have confidence she needs guidance she had never had that.  Aham is religious himself  so i dont think its jealously just surprised on how she was confident at the mandir n not before Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She speaks clearly even if bit hesitantly  when he is calm and they are alone, so why did Rashi and Jigar have to go with them to the mandi? Why would the CVs give us hope and then disappoint us in such a big way. I just don't understand this, are they going to keep doing this, I mean how long could this go on?

Give them some alone time so they can get to know each other, and I think that's what Koki wanted but stupid Hetal had put on her plastic smile and send Rashi and Jigar with them, someone needs to gag this women.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think gopi's look was atracting aham. i hope this will bring some change in her