India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Maha Episode Pik just a misunderstanding

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
The pik is most likely going to happen because i feel daksh sees Naina and Abhi doing the Aai and Baba play lines and hears and sees her say I love you to Abhi from the script. 

He believes that what she said was true and she loves Abhi so he is heartbroken. He has a misunderstanding of the situation and thinks she loves Abhi and not him. So i feel thats why he is so upset and walking alone on a road as he thinks he's lost the love of his life.

U will notice that he is in his work or casual clothes so it can be said that He hasnt come from Aai and Baba's 30th anniversary party as he will wear a Sherwani right! 

So i think he finds out during their last rehearsal which he believes is the truth.

Abhi & Naina wont happen as its a Daksh and Naina story! This is just a misunderstanding

Wat do u all think? Sound logical?

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Exactly!...
I really wanted to feel that it's a misunderstanding,but couldn't put the events in the right place.Lol.Such a relief!...Kitna bhi shaatir kyun na ho,one can always expect such stupidities from the lover boys!..:p...

I neva wanted Naina to even ever develop a liking or crush-sort for Abhi.He's a good boy,frend-type material;not the passionate lover!!!

It has to be Dakshna till the end!..*sigh*...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index