Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 11

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

so i'm updating wednesday and thursday till june as preetha_6 has exams. its my first time(i've done it once before on a diff forum) so i'm not good. i tried to be as detailed. let me know if there is a way i can improve. pardon the capital but i can't change it now. sry and enjoy!

PRECAP: PASHU SEES MALTI AND TOASTY TOGETHER. MALTI TELLS TOASTY THE TRUTH AND SHE WALKS AWAY. TEJ'S FAMILY IS PLANNING A PARTY FOR TOASTY'S PARTY. DADAJI SAYS THEY CAN PARTY AT 12AM AND DIMPLE IS TRYING TO KEEP TOASTY AWAY.

TOASTY LEAVES THE ROOM AND THEY ARE EXCITED. THEY FEEL BAD AND SUDHA WANTS TO TELL HER BUT DADDY STOPS. TOASTY CALLS TEJ BUT THE BOYS ARE BUSY PREPARING FOR THE PARTY. PRACHIN PICKS UP THE PHONE AND LIES THAT HE IS IN THE BATHROOM. HE SAYS HIS STOMACH IS UPSET SO TEJ FINALLY SPEAKS UP. "WAH BHAIYYA ITNA PYAR KE TWO MINUTE BAAT KIYE IGAAR NAHI REH SAKTE.."   TOASTY IS DESPERATE TO SPEAK TO TEJ BUT PRACHIN IS "SATAOING" HER. DADA JI REVEALS THEY KNOW DIMPLE IS SICK SO SHE GETS SUSPICIOUS BUT GYAAN COVERS UP THAT HER DAD CALLED AND TOLD. TOASTY IS GETTING VERY WORRIED. 

PASHU IS ANGRY. "THEY'RE PARTYING FOR THE ONE WHO IS RUINING THEM" HE IS CONFUSED IF HE SHOULD REVEAL THE TRUTH NOW OR TOMORROW. HE THINKS SHE WENT TO MALTI'S. HE'S FIRST GOING TO TELL TEJ. TEJ IS PRAYING THE CD PLAYER DOESNT STOP WORKING. GYAAN WROTE A POET FOR HER. HE WANTS TWO MORE LINES IN WHICH IT SAYS "SHE TOOK PLACE OF MOM".  PASHU HEARS THIS AND WALKS AWAY. PRACHIN MAKES A BOUQUET FOR TOASTY WITH ONE FLOWER AND SO MANY LEAVES. MESSAGE: LEAVES ARE THE WORLD AND FLOWER IS THE HOUSE.  DADAJI SAYS HE SHOULD GO TO COMEDY KE LIYE KUCH BHI KARE GA! LOL.. 

SCENE SWITCHES:ITS 11PM. TOASTY WANTS TO ADMIT DIMPLE BUT THEY TRY TO NOT. DIMPLE IS "GETTING BETTER"...LOL... THE DOORBELL RINGS AND TOASTY'S DAD GOES TO SEE WHO IT IS. ITS PRACHIN AND GYAAN. TOASTY DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE BUT DAD SENDS HER. DIMPLE IS LIKE I'M FINE BECAUSE TOASTY WAS HERE. SHE ASKS SUDHA IF SHE SHOULD STAY BACK. AT FIRST SHES LIKE STAY BUT THEN SAYS GO. EVERYONE'S RELIEVED!

WHY IS IT DARK? 

POWERCUT? 

HOW, THERE IS LIGHT EVERYWHERE! 

FUSE!

SHE'S CONFUSED WHY THE DOOR'S CLOSED? AND TEJ GETS ROMANTIC. HE PUTS A BLINDFOLD ON HER. SHES TRYING TO TALK TO HIM BUT NO RELENT.

TEJ TAKES HER IN AND SURPRISE! SHE GETS TEARY. EVERYONE IS THERE EXCEPT CHEDI AND PASHU. DADAJI GIVES HER BLESSINGS AND GIFT. THEN VED GIVES ONE TOO FROM HIM AND PASHU. THEN PRACHIN (HE'S GONNA ASK THE MESSAGE TOMORROW) AND THEN GYAAN. 

CHEDI COMES DOWN COMPLAINING THAT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN. DADAJI IS LIKE U DIDN'T MIX THE SLEEPING PILLS GYAAN AND GYAANS LIKE WHOOPS! THEN CHEDI'S LIKE UR SO LOUD I WOULDA WOKE UP! LOL  THEN CHEDI WISHES TOASTY TOO. CUT THE CAKE! TOASTY WANTS TO TALK TO TEJ BUT SHE HAS TO TALK TO EVERYONE. 

PASHU COMES. "BOHAT LAMBI GUP SHUP HO GAYI APNI SAHELI KE SAATH"

TEJ" NAHI VOH DIMPLE KE PAAS, CUZ WE SENT HER"

PASHU" KHAAS SAHELI, NOT SMITA N NITIKA" 

TOASTY IS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS. 

CHEDI" KISSE MILNE GAYI THI BAHU?

PASHU: MALTI SE!

AND IT STOPS!

PRECAP: TOASTY IS CRYING TO PLEASE LISTEN BUT CHEDI IS BACK TO HIMSELF! EVERYONE LEAVES EXCEPT TEJ, STANDING WITH HIS HEAD DOWN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heenap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update:)
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update :)

Its great and detailed...

Poor Toasty...we all knew this would happen eventually..& to look at it, no one in the family are ever ready to listen to what the other person's trying to say, but make their own assumptions..I really hope the CVs dont pull this track for long!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a fab update.
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update๐Ÿ‘

poor tosty mennn grrr egooo why cant they listen ๐Ÿ˜ก
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update :)
Mehr-k thumbnail
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š good work. keep it up
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Poor Toasty, I really hope matters get solved quickly and they don't drag this track for too long
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no! I hope this misunderstanding isnt dragged too long.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. Poor Toasty! Again in a mess. Hope this clears up soon.