Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I'm taking fitness seriously now: Sushant

TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Television actor Sushant Singh Rajput shares his newfound fitness fundas 

My Exercise Regime 
My exercise regime is a mix of gymming, marital arts, sports, etc. Four days a week, I do gymming, four days marital arts, once a week I normally play lawn tennis and once a week I horseride. My morning starts with some form of exercise and I give two hours — from 5:30 to 7:30 am to my personal 
fitness. 

Marital arts and lawn tennis is what I love to do, while gymming is what I have to do. I have just begun learning horse riding and I am enjoying it. My trainer wants me to get a black belt by November or December in a very rare form of marital arts — Win Phun Kung Fu. This mix of all different forms of exercise and sports, works well as it is a good balance of things I love to do and things I have to do to remain fit. 

My Diet 
It has only been a few weeks since I have gotten seriously into fitness and since then my diet has become very boring! One of the most important aspects of my life was food! I used to start my mornings with parathas of all kinds — aloo, gobi, etc and that too with homemade butter. My dinners comprised chicken and rice. Now, I have to eat all the boring but good things such as sprouts, boiled vegetables, etc. I also have a lot of protein shakes. I am currently avoiding fried food and sweets. 

My problem areas 
I was negligent due to my hectic shooting schedules and I guess, Manav, my character in the serial Pavitra Rishta, was supposed to be a guy next door who didn't necessarily need to have the most fit body. However, I have now started taking care of my personal fitness. My belly is probably my biggest problem area and I am trying to kill and squash it. In marital arts, your core needs to be tough and thus my trainer has attacked my tummy first! 

My Strengths 
Being a dancer, I believe that my strengths are my quadriceps (front thigh muscle) and hamstrings (muscle that borders the space behind the knee). I have been blessed with strong leg muscles and dancing really exercises one's legs. I was also always into martial arts and my kicks have been very strong, which also happens to be due to the same strong muscles. 

My Idols 
Fitness role model 
My trainer, because he is really fit. I think he has the ideal body with the right cuts and most importantly, he is not bulky at all, but, he is very strong. 

Celeb Male 
Keanu Reeves. He is not bulky with heavy biceps. I feel he looks really fit and lean with a well-toned and flexible body. 

Celeb Female 
Isha Sherwani. She has the best body — well-shaped as well as strong and flexible. 

As told to Debarati S Sen

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ububbly143HottySUSHANT786sp87dew_dropnikhilsahaiJaishankarshootingstar27archanamanavGuggu_MintysuanLovePRSohamlunzagaurimisha-InnocentSoul-nycsweetieNisha_90Vedika126PiyatrixomshreejaanuTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
"My belly is probably my biggest problem area and I am trying to kill and squash it." LOL LOL  that should be yr first priority ... agar tight shirts pehenna hai toh tummy ko andar rakho Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786shootingstar27gaurimisha

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the aticle. love sushant. horse riding tenis maritial arts?? wohoo lots of activities going on dear. keep it up
ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thnx alot 4 sharing.
Actually he should have to work on his tummy,otherwise he has a gr8 personality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Very good boy Sushant ..Wish you best of luck with your health and fitness...

my biggest musibat is sweets ...they are so good but they are also so bad ...Ouch

have to keep away ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 May 2011 at 2:07pm

afreenahmadishootingstar27gaurimisha

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing SSR rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
great to hear this..would love to see fit manav..Cool

afreenahmadigaurimishaTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
This guy is super multi talented.. He has started horse riding as well... He does so many things related to fitness and still has issues with his tummy.. Bechara.. But good he is working on it seriously now.. But for me I like him however he is Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

Go to top