TOI: Vivian goes Ga Ga over his phone

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vivian Dsena goes gaga over his phone

TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

I've got to have the latest version of Android saysVivian Dsena, who prefers surfing the net on his phone 

I really can't make it even for a day without my phone. Its GPRS connectivity allows me to access the Internet, so all my surfing and browsing is done on my phone. 

Also I like my cellphone to have the latest version of Android. I like having the best and most updated software, always. For this reason I love my Galaxy S. It's user-friendly, with a superb screen. With lots of memory β€” 16 GB, fast Internet and excellent ram, the whole packaging of the phone's brilliant. I am now waiting now for the S2 to launch. In fact I have already placed my order for it and I should be getting it in a week's time. 

I also plan a buy a portable gaming console, so that I can play video games on the sets in my free time. Plus, one can listen to music and watch videos and films on it too, so there won't be a need to carry a laptop. 

However, if you ask me what I really want, then it's a device that could help me go from one place to another quickly! As an actor, I don't get much time due to my hectic shooting schedules to travel, so I would love it if I could just hit a button and travel somewhere in a fraction of a second. 

As told to Saadia S Dhailey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gadgets...Men can't stop going ga ga over them...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Woww ! Amazin' artiCle .. ViVz is Cellphone ManiaC .. πŸ˜›

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..nice to know he is a gadget freak like any DASHING HAPPENING METRO SEXUAL  MAN SHOULD BE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..love you anyways..VIVU..πŸ€—
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He matches me in his choice of phone and wishlist for next phone.πŸ˜ƒ
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..nice to know he is a gadget freak like any DASHING HAPPENING METRO SEXUAL  MAN SHOULD BE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..love you anyways..VIVU..πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†what ans hema ...so right πŸ˜‰

His choice is really good ..😊
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is he promoting dis mobileπŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

πŸ˜†what ans hema ...so right πŸ˜‰

His choice is really good ..😊

shucks!!! i am not a male. I should  have read Hema's comment before posting.πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the article...
mens are gadget ...games freaks...and vivian joins the list...infact tops the list...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ritzie

shucks!!! i am not a male. I should  have read Hema's comment before posting.πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€—Ritzie..tum bhi na..πŸ˜†