Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bewafa

Yeah just because you think you have those relationship waali feelings for him doesn't mean you're ready for a relationship.

Talk to him about it, say you need your time because you're not ready for it. If he's serious about you, he will wait.

Don't worry, my friend made her fiance wait for almost a year before she said yes to a relationship...let alone getting engaged and married ;)

Yeah just talk out your fears with him, he'll understand you more than you give him credit for :D

ya i m probably not ready 4 one now
nd i will talk to him soon 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kiran..

Fully agree with the above :D

As long as you're sure of what you feel, it's best that you talk it out with him. And whatever comes out of it, will be for the best.

@bewafa: you actually hugged Akki?? omg.

ya i been thinking that too
but i just decide whether i like him or not
at times i do nd at times i dont that much
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
so i just talked to him
and i asked him if he will stay my friend after we break up nd he said yes he will
and i also asked him will he care if we break up and he said that he wont care
but right after that he said "r u planning to break up with me cuz i love u a lot" and then i just said "just asking"
so i am still thinking about it 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
ok i just broke up with him nd he is really sad 
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kiran..

@bewafa: you actually hugged Akki?? omg.

Yes. Yes I did. Twice mind you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and yes, I am clearly showing off haha

Anywho...Rai...I think you may have acted impulsively...because you said that you do experience relationship waali feelings for him, not the friendship waali.

But hey, it's your decision, and now that you have made that decision, stick with it. Do not get back together with him because you feel pity for him.

Just do not unnecessarily make this issue big and you will be fine. He will be fine too. You guys are still young and whatever happens, happens for the best :D

Obviously he's not going to be happy lol. 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewafa

Anywho...Rai...I think you may have acted impulsively...because you said that you do experience relationship waali feelings for him, not the friendship waali.

But hey, it's your decision, and now that you have made that decision, stick with it. Do not get back together with him because you feel pity for him.

Just do not unnecessarily make this issue big and you will be fine. He will be fine too. You guys are still young and whatever happens, happens for the best :D

Obviously he's not going to be happy lol. 

i know i did but not completely nd after i broke up with him, i cried
he was really sad nd he didnt talk to me 4 1 hour or 2
i felt really bad 4 him nd my friend told him all that nd then he talked to me
nd he keeps asking me "what did i do" nd i m just like "its not ur fault...i dont even noe y we broke up...i guess we are better as friends"
i just feel really bad 4 him nd i do miss him
nd today we kept chatting the whole day nd tried to act normal nd then he again asked me y we broke up
nd i got so sad nd he was like "im sry for asking"
i mean i dont really noe...there is something which hooks me to this guy
what should i do? should i get back or just stay as friends?