Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CIThu link Maan lagaya kaala ticka and wada nivaya (Page 26)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Spee - i dont want romantic scenes in front of my parents. I send them to sleep so i can watch them aloneEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL I had to really force myself to concentrate at work today.

aashu - is in maanland at the momentLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Spee - i dont want romantic scenes in front of my parents. I send them to sleep so i can watch them aloneEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL I had to really force myself to concentrate at work today.

aashu - is in maanland at the momentLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha wohi toh yaar if v have to watch romantic and passionate scenes with parents min toh sharm se paani paani ho gayi hotiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOL

sorry yaar that i texted u when u were at work but i thought of sharing such gr8 news happy news with u bcuz i knew u wud start jumping with joy hearing such news!!!LOLLOLWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haa yaar sach mein aash aur sab crazies ab maaneet heaven mein haiDay Dreaming
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Spee - my sweetie, you dont have to say sorry at all.HugHugHugHug I am so glad that you told me and i wanted to jump up and down.
LOLLOLLOL

instead i went into a empty room and took a deep breathe before i started dancing around the room LOLYou can text me anytime HugHugHugHug

me cannot wait until saturdayLOL. By the way how is your throat and ear infection. i hope it has clearedHugHugHug

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Spee - my sweetie, you dont have to say sorry at all.HugHugHugHug I am so glad that you told me and i wanted to jump up and down.
LOLLOLLOL

instead i went into a empty room and took a deep breathe before i started dancing around the room LOLYou can text me anytime HugHugHugHug

me cannot wait until saturdayLOL. By the way how is your throat and ear infection. i hope it has clearedHugHugHug
haha u started dancing!!!LOLLOLLOL

love u sweetyHugHugHug

arre yaar MAANEET ki aisi dreamy beautiful aur lovely scenes dekne ke baad muje kudh ki bheemari yaad hi nahi hai!!!LOLLOLLOLWink...hamare MAANEET hamari har dard ki dawa hai!SmileWink

let me know when u r sleepy bcuz past two days u were tired but stayed back just for my sakeCry

i want u to go and rest dearSmileHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasumona28

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

spee - we love you too HugHugHugHugHugHug

lool i agree that when we see maaneet, we forget that everything.

Don't worry i will definately tell you when i am sleepy. HugHugHug I will go and rest soon and will tell you when so smile now.

By the way, don't quote any more. I think you have done three already. I am everyone's defence lawyer LOL

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

spee - we love you too HugHugHugHugHugHug

lool i agree that when we see maaneet, we forget that everything.

Don't worry i will definately tell you when i am sleepy. HugHugHug I will go and rest soon and will tell you when so smile now.

By the way, don't quote any more. I think you have done three already. I am everyone's defence lawyer LOL
thanks sweety...love u tooHugHugHug

haha thanks for telling or else phir se ek aur saza!!!LOL...i know yaar u r everyone's defence lawyer and u r the best defence lawyer!!!SmileLOLWink

sumona28

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Spee - you too are a defence lawyer, remember hima made us two defence lawyers.HugHugHug

Tomorrow we will see the song laung ka lashkara. I loved the way how maan put a tikka on geet so she does not get any nazaar.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Spee - you too are a defence lawyer, remember hima made us two defence lawyers.HugHugHug

Tomorrow we will see the song laung ka lashkara. I loved the way how maan put a tikka on geet so she does not get any nazaar.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha i rem yaar but u know imyself  get saza so many times lol so in such cases u have to defend my cases alsoLOL

i know Maan putting tikka on Geet was so dreamy and lovelyDay Dreaming

me too eagerly waiting for song laungda lashkara and also maha episodeDay Dreaming

Edited by sptrno - 12 May 2011 at 3:18pm

Go to top