Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - i think maaneet blush more than we do.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

you know i am naughty so i don't blush that easilyπŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

haha reena this means still i'm not as naughty as u all bcuz i still blush like crazy and i avoid going in front of my parents after such scenes?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
Spee - i dont want romantic scenes in front of my parents. I send them to sleep so i can watch them aloneπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had to really force myself to concentrate at work today.

aashu - is in maanland at the momentπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - i dont want romantic scenes in front of my parents. I send them to sleep so i can watch them aloneπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had to really force myself to concentrate at work today.

aashu - is in maanland at the momentπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

haha wohi toh yaar if v have to watch romantic and passionate scenes with parents min toh sharm se paani paani ho gayi hotiπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sorry yaar that i texted u when u were at work but i thought of sharing such gr8 news happy news with u bcuz i knew u wud start jumping with joy hearing such news!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

haa yaar sach mein aash aur sab crazies ab maaneet heaven mein hai😍
divareena thumbnail
Spee - my sweetie, you dont have to say sorry at all.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so glad that you told me and i wanted to jump up and down.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

instead i went into a empty room and took a deep breathe before i started dancing around the room πŸ˜†You can text me anytime πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

me cannot wait until saturdayπŸ˜†. By the way how is your throat and ear infection. i hope it has clearedπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - my sweetie, you dont have to say sorry at all.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so glad that you told me and i wanted to jump up and down.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

instead i went into a empty room and took a deep breathe before i started dancing around the room πŸ˜†You can text me anytime πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

me cannot wait until saturdayπŸ˜†. By the way how is your throat and ear infection. i hope it has clearedπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

haha u started dancing!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

arre yaar MAANEET ki aisi dreamy beautiful aur lovely scenes dekne ke baad muje kudh ki bheemari yaad hi nahi hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...hamare MAANEET hamari har dard ki dawa hai!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

let me know when u r sleepy bcuz past two days u were tired but stayed back just for my sake😭

i want u to go and rest dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

spee - we love you too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lool i agree that when we see maaneet, we forget that everything.

Don't worry i will definately tell you when i am sleepy. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I will go and rest soon and will tell you when so smile now.

By the way, don't quote any more. I think you have done three already. I am everyone's defence lawyer πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail

spee - we love you too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lool i agree that when we see maaneet, we forget that everything.

Don't worry i will definately tell you when i am sleepy. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I will go and rest soon and will tell you when so smile now.

By the way, don't quote any more. I think you have done three already. I am everyone's defence lawyer πŸ˜†

thanks sweety...love u tooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

haha thanks for telling or else phir se ek aur saza!!!πŸ˜†...i know yaar u r everyone's defence lawyer and u r the best defence lawyer!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
divareena thumbnail

Spee - you too are a defence lawyer, remember hima made us two defence lawyers.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tomorrow we will see the song laung ka lashkara. I loved the way how maan put a tikka on geet so she does not get any nazaar.😳😳
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - you too are a defence lawyer, remember hima made us two defence lawyers.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tomorrow we will see the song laung ka lashkara. I loved the way how maan put a tikka on geet so she does not get any nazaar.😳😳

haha i rem yaar but u know imyself  get saza so many times lol so in such cases u have to defend my cases alsoπŸ˜†

i know Maan putting tikka on Geet was so dreamy and lovely😍

me too eagerly waiting for song laungda lashkara and also maha episode😍
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
spee - shall we go, me sleepy.

I am sure you must be tired too. Tomorrow we will talk lots. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—