Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CIThu link Maan lagaya kaala ticka and wada nivaya - Page 15

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maan Said Geet ji kitna kom jor hai ...Con kaise hoga agar Geet komjor hai tau...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Hima - locked up in a bath with TV sounds like a good idea.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I may ask my sister to do the same for me or I can take the laptop in the bathroom and watch it in peace. πŸ˜†

Tanvi - oh no rest, have you taken any painkillers for your ankle
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Maan Said Geet ji kitna kom jor hai ...Con kaise hoga agar Geet komjor hai tau...

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
🀣
ahujatanvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Hima - locked up in a bath with TV sounds like a good idea.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I may ask my sister to do the same for me or I can take the laptop in the bathroom and watch it in peace. πŸ˜†

Tanvi - oh no rest, have you taken any painkillers for your ankle

ya reena i had to get a plaster done on my leg alongwith the painkillers
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aash

@mona - u mean to say ... ur hubby saw u while watching maaneet romance & said tht u r enjoying them more than ur con ... OMG ... did he say that πŸ˜† 

@all - yes dear ... all my aunts said ... thy will lock me in a bath with TV ... coz I asked them 2 keep quite when geet airs πŸ˜†so thy came up with the idea that thy will lock me in the bath with TV when GHSP airs πŸ˜†

============

mona jiju ne sach much aisa bola😲😲

dew tu to gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ree where are u!!

Yes dear he said this on todays morning

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - u know gurls i was expecting a little bit more innovative from the cv's for the karwa chauth ... coz what thy showed looked like DDLJ & how is it possible ki right at tht time ... none of the family members are with geet ... when she sees maan through the sieve ... thy should be next 2 her naa ... so where were thy ...

@tanvi - u r welcome dear ...

@samata - gud night ...

@mona - phikar math karna ... I will come OL ... anything just PM me i will reply ...

divareena thumbnail
aashu - me here😍😍😍😍 lost in maan land. Haii how will we survive until saturday .

spee - where are you
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@tanvi-oh no broken leg...hope u r fine...take care dear

@mamta and samata-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@hima and all-wow u told that to ur family proud of u dear...even i have told my parents that for me if i have MAANEET and Geet Forum then i have everything in life but if no MAANEET then nothing...my parents know about how much i love, admire and worship MAANEET...they know that now my life starts and ends with MAANEET...i have told them that i can live without water food sleep everything if u just give me MAANEET...u know i was never liekt his before...truly MAANEET have that charm magic divinity and beauty in them that v always want to be in MAANEET paradise and that is the reason to y v have forgotten ourselves sicne the time MAANEET have come into our lives...thankfully and luckily my parents understand me and r happy abt it...

ahujatanvi thumbnail
thanks spee πŸ€—  i am good with the plaster now
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

mona tab tak maan usse khila phila ke mota kar dega & phikar math karna ... geet ithna kamzor bhi nahin hain πŸ˜† & waise bhi ... geet is kamzor in front of beeji ... but when alone she is quite strong πŸ˜†