Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

mona maine sabse pehle yahi to bola!!! page 8 or 9 pe!!😑😭😭

aash maine usse pehle bola πŸ˜†may b 5 or 6 pe πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@mona right preeto was the lead actors's friend...

@hima what cheaters show...
@aash do you think we will get a npm...and hyperventilating geet on sat...wow now how will i go to sleep...

are samata dont put ideas in my innocent head😳😳😳😳😳😳

divareena thumbnail
Hima - aww i understand why you refused. I also feel that something is missing if i dont talk to all of us and watch geet.  

When gurti is on i do not move my eyes from the screen even if the phone is ringing or mum is screaming. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Your mami and bhabhi are so sweet. i agree that GC looks the  best with DD. They look amazing together.
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are samata dont put ideas in my innocent head😳😳😳😳😳😳

on saturday i think we all will be counting the hours, minutes until we see the episode. i dont see any of us going to sleep tomorrow or on saturday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Samata - me already hyperventilating πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hima - is samata sazaa mukth😊

all@ i wish varsha, deeps, daisy, aarti and ixu were here
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

so touchy touchy...

mona sach main touchy touchy hain ... thy look so much in love naaa ...

Ye Gurti humhe kya se kya bana dia ...now mera Hubby thak gaya mujhe tease karte karte kiyu ki mujhe kuch nahi hota...I am so addicted on Gurti and Maaneet ...

dewdropred thumbnail
@tanvi - what happened 2 u ... how u met with the accident ... take care & have a speedy recovery

@mona - u mean to say ... ur hubby saw u while watching maaneet romance & said tht u r enjoying them more than ur con ... OMG ... did he say that πŸ˜† 

@all - yes dear ... all my aunts said ... thy will lock me in a bath with TV ... coz I asked them 2 keep quite when geet airs πŸ˜†so thy came up with the idea that thy will lock me in the bath with TV when GHSP airs πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet are so natunki...

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ hima-- i twisted my ankle badly so it got fractured...anyway thanks for ur wishesπŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail

@reena - yes dear ...samata is free now of her sazaa ... isi liye tho party mana rahin hain ... send me the PM coz me planning on the update of anokha pyar ... will give it tomorrow ... πŸ˜‰ 

@mona - ha ha ha ha ... every1 lost hopes on us ... thy know we are gone cases πŸ˜†

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

@mona - u mean to say ... ur hubby saw u while watching maaneet romance & said tht u r enjoying them more than ur con ... OMG ... did he say that πŸ˜† 

@all - yes dear ... all my aunts said ... thy will lock me in a bath with TV ... coz I asked them 2 keep quite when geet airs πŸ˜†so thy came up with the idea that thy will lock me in the bath with TV when GHSP airs πŸ˜†

============

mona jiju ne sach much aisa bola😲😲

dew tu to gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ree where are u!!