Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@mamta - tht's wht i tought tht maan's identity is not revealed after seeing the banner ...  I think devini will b separated & then i guess their romantic track will start ...😡😡😡😡i am so not interested in his romance ...

@all - this devil is such ... 😡😡😡😡 he has his heart on his sleeve ready to donate to who ever comes his way ... & after some time behaves as though he never has fallen in love & is falling in love for the 1st time so stupid ... his dialogues for nandi were not convincing ... 

@all - actually as the journey is too tiring i am scared 2 travel but no option left so have 2 travel ... then even if classes finish early ... i have 2 wait for the college bus ... coz that area is in the out skirts yaar ...so have 2 compulsory wait for the college bus

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ahujatanvi

@mamta--- u r also preparing for NET exam...me tooo...BTW which subject????

@ hima--- u will teach in the college ??? which subject?????
congo dear!!! it will be tedious but at the end most satisfying...trust me..i have experienced the same thing

Mass communication.
Hima even I want to know which subject you are going to teach?...
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

@all &

tanvi - yes dear ... it will be too tiring ... i am scared that I may not come OL ... coz 12 hours out of home ...  journey is almost 2 hours ...so 2 hours per trip ... so almost 4 hours in travel ... once academic year starts every thing would b come so tedious & tiring ...

Hima this is very tough dear but job vhi tau jaruri hai na ...I will missed you on day and missed your segment analysis . Kaun mujhe varosha dega ...I am scared now...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This Saturday's maha episode will be filled with drama and romance as you will see Maan, Geet, Nandini and Dev heading towards a marriage function and while crossing through a jungle area, they get lost… Due to some circumstances, the couples, Maan and Geet and Dev and Nandini get scattered in different directions.

What do you think will happen next? As we all patiently wait for the mystery to unfold, let's chalk out the situations that might arise in their escapades. Let's make our own wish list!

Girls this is the article does this mean that Maan's identity will not be revealed on sat?...is he just taking Geet Nandini and dev(il) to marriage function as driver Balwant Singh?

jo bhi ho MAANEET lost in jungle😍 and so glad dev(il) and nandini will get scattered means they r away from our MAANEET😊
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hima...congrats dear..just go and work..you will really enjoy that moment..it a fabulous thing yar...don't worry., you will really have a very nice time...believe me.😆😊...and yes there is one temple its devi temple in vellore😛...
@mona., spee...i am fine dear...i will watch the repeats tomorrow evenin😛g...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mamta-Hi...thanks...all the best for ur exams dear!!!🤗

@all...who is opening fri' thread?
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - haven't given my certificates yet ... thy want me 2 meet them on saturday with my dupicates as thy have inspection on tuesday ... i took time till 23rd of may ... to think over ... will be teaching the students my subjects what i studied ...mostly 1st year & 2nd year ...

tanvi - i worked as a lecturer earlier also ... in a prestigious college in hyderabad for 1 & 1/2 year ... 

misty85 thumbnail
@spee: I think Maan's identity will be revealed only to Nandini who would then fall in love with dev(il).
misty85 thumbnail
@Mona & spee: thanx...
@Tanvi: In which subject you are giving net?..
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago