Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[/QUOTE

Lekin yeh Maaneet ke saath yeh doosra couple kya kar rahe hain jungle mein, I hope hamara saara mazaa kirkira na kare
[/QUOTE]

i agree dee...they better not😡
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

dee we will send a jungly saand behind the other couple devini 😡😡😡

& they said na ki ... these 2 couples will get separated ...

so geet & maan 1 route & devini another route ...

so it also means amritsar track is not yet gonna finish & we will get SR first ...

I guess geet getting pregnant again will break maan ka banda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, I'm here, Thursday and Friday evenings are the only time I can relax and chat with my crazies cause Friday and Saturday are my holidays, I'm here most mornings but hardly any crazies are OL then 😭 

I miss you all 😭 but the excitement about our Maaneet is too much for me so I have to share it with you all 🤗
divareena thumbnail
Hi my crazies how are you all

me left work early and on my way home.

Hima congratulations your prediction came true
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi crazie darlings,

Episode was awesome...loved it

Hamare Divine Sacred Magical Dreamy Beautiful Lovely Sweet Adorable MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth😍

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEET...also today once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fast...

MAANEET ke beech mein ab koi nahi aa saktha...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense MAANEET r one one life one heart one breath one soul so obv no one can come between them bcuz someone or something can come bewteen two people but here MAANEET r one so no one not even breeze can come between them...

Maan ki Geet sach mein chandni hai Geet was looking so gorgeous she is truly divine beauty...Maan ne apne Geet ko kaala tika lagaya and Geet's sharmana hai marjawa...MAANEET were looking awesome and beautiful😍

MAANEET's smile when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hue chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehlla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine moment😍...so happy to see our MAANEET happy😊

Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'😍

Maan ne Geet ka vrath sabke saamne khola as per his vaada to his Misthi...MAANEET can do anything and everything to keep the promises made to each other😊

Maan apni Drama Queen Geet ke saath reh rehkar kitna Dramebaaz ban gaya hai!...earlier he used to get caught so easily like how dadima used to catch him whenever he used to do any bahana but nowadays he has bcum an expert in bahana making lol😆...sach mein MAANEET ek dusare ke rang mein bilkul rang chuke hai😊😉

Really happy for Pammi...finally she is getting the love, happiness, care and respect frm her husband...loved how Pammi's tears of sorrow and loneliness turned into tears of joy and happiness when she saw Teji😊...

MAANEET's and Maasi's family' smile of happiness seeing Pammi and Teji together celebrating Karwachauth was truly beautiful😊...whereever MAANEET go they always spread happiness, love and positivity😊

Lucky and Preetho ki Karwachauth...hai Preetho and Lucky made for each other lol...today lucky also fooled mamaji bechara mamaji!

Mamaji wants to be kudi so that someone cud hold him if he falls lol

Dev(il) Nandini ki track no comments

Precap-

Laungda laskara MAANEET...can't wait!😍

I'm sure by now everyone has read new TB article on maha episode...MAANEET ki milan ki raat in jungle...

Jungle has always been very special in MAANEET's life...

Maan saves Geet frm Brij and others in the jungle

then MAANEET's first divine and beautiful confession in jungle

and now MAANEET's milan ki raat also in jungle

Finally our MAANEET will start a new life...so happy for MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS and CRAZIES😊

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima

thanks dee ... will chk E24 later on ...

mona & dee nice post ...

mona thanks for the pics & for the news of getting lost in jungle ...

you are welcomr dear...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Reena...

Where is Aash...
dewdropred thumbnail

@all ...

dee come when ever possible dee ... how did josh's exams go ... I hope he did a gud job ... dee let the vacation finish ... but once vacation finishes i can't come OL much ... as my schedule will b come 2 tight ... once june starts i will come for only 1 hour 10:30 - 12:00 ...
hopefully like dee ... i will come OL on sat & fri day night 4 longer time

@reena - wht's the reason ... now a days U comeing early from work ... thanks dear ...

@spee - nice post
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Reena, Hi Spee 🤗

Reena did you watch the episode yet, watch it soon it's fantastic 😃
dewdropred thumbnail

mona reena ko aash ke baren kaise malum hoga ... i guess she is busy might come OL later on ...