CIThu link Maan lagaya kaala ticka and wada nivaya

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

URL=http://img862.imageshack.us/i/95379627.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.
    2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.
    3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.
    4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.
    5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.
    6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            
    7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  
  • If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
first scene kya hot tha .Maan kaise Geet's kamar par haath rakha tha ...Now Maan scared that Maan's chand ko kissiko and asman ko chand ka nazar na lage...

Tau Maan lagaya kala ticka .wo kya scene hai .Kya idea hai CVs ka ...hope Maaneet ko kissi ka nazar na lage...

Geet Neeche aya and Maan upar se flowers petals chita raha tha ...Geet was so happy and Maan tau dekhte raha tha ...

Tau at last phonewali preeto mil gaya ..hilarious .CVS ko aur koi nahi mila kya...poor Lucky...Lucky ko tau mushkil ho gaya
Preeto ko hold karte hui ...

and ye Devini .kya karu ...Devini track ko accept karna padega lagta hai...

Mama was hilarious as usual...

Tau Maan ne apna wada nivaya,,,,,,,Geet was so worried when moon came out...but Maan at last come infront of Geet . Geet chalni se Maan ka face dekha then Maushi called Geet...

Then Geet came the lon...and Maan came too.Maan hold Geet and shouting
lucky  and said Geet ji behush ho gaya...and Geet ko pani pilaya sabke samne and sweet vhi khilaya...and dono ne aakh vhi mar li...

Maan said to Geet that Maine apna wada nivaya ab tumhara badi...

TEji came and Pammy was so happy to see Teji...Taji aaj khush lag raha tha ...and Teji ne Pammi ko Pani pilaya...

Ye Nandini ne chalni se Devil ka face dekha  and Devil to nandini ka payer mai dub gaya ...Devil aur kis kis ko payer mai padega...Babaji...

I think song will happen before Kc but ye song tau abhi vhi nahi aya ...song will come tomorrow

Episode was awesome ...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

episode was great ... par i am exhausted ... but what happened to maan ki sharath that geet has 2 feed him in front of every1 ... this has not been ful filled ...

repeat of geet maha episode is on ... sunday early morning 6 A.M.

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi crazie darlings,

Episode was awesome...loved it

Hamare Divine Sacred Magical Dreamy Beautiful Lovely Sweet Adorable MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth😍

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEET...also today once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fast...

MAANEET ke beech mein ab koi nahi aa saktha...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense MAANEET r one one life one heart one breath one soul so obv no one can come between them bcuz someone or something can come bewteen two people but here MAANEET r one so no one not even breeze can come between them...

Maan ki Geet sach mein chandni hai Geet was looking so gorgeous she is truly divine beauty...Maan ne apne Geet ko kaala tika lagaya and Geet's sharmana hai marjawa...MAANEET were looking awesome and beautiful😍

MAANEET's smile when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hue chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehlla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine moment😍...so happy to see our MAANEET happy😊

Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'😍

Maan ne Geet ka vrath sabke saamne khola as per his vaada to his Misthi...MAANEET can do anything and everything to keep the promises made to each other😊

Maan apni Drama Queen Geet ke saath reh rehkar kitna Dramebaaz ban gaya hai!...earlier he used to get caught so easily like how dadima used to catch him whenever he used to do any bahana but nowadays he has bcum an expert in bahana making lol😆...sach mein MAANEET ek dusare ke rang mein bilkul rang chuke hai😊😉

Really happy for Pammi...finally she is getting the love, happiness, care and respect frm her husband...loved how Pammi's tears of sorrow and loneliness turned into tears of joy and happiness when she saw Teji😊...

MAANEET's and Maasi's family' smile of happiness seeing Pammi and Teji together celebrating Karwachauth was truly beautiful😊...whereever MAANEET go they always spread happiness, love and positivity😊

Lucky and Preetho ki Karwachauth...hai Preetho and Lucky made for each other lol...today lucky also fooled mamaji bechara mamaji!

Mamaji wants to be kudi so that someone cud hold him if he falls lol

Dev(il) Nandini ki track no comments

Precap-

Laungda laskara MAANEET...can't wait!😍

I'm sure by now everyone has read new TB article on maha episode...MAANEET ki milan ki raat in jungle...

Jungle has always been very special in MAANEET's life...

Maan saves Geet frm Brij and others in the jungle

then MAANEET's first divine and beautiful confession in jungle

and now MAANEET's milan ki raat also in jungle

Finally our MAANEET will start a new life...so happy for MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS and CRAZIES😊

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the episode..but sorry guys i am very tired...

so no analysis...

maaneet's sr..on sat...no saza for me and finally...we can take a dubki on mansarovar...
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Hey Darlings, Deepz Misses you all a lot!!

Miss me too...

Love u All!!!!!

your own crazie...deepz
Edited by maneet1985 - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another dreamy episode, our munda is very smart, kaise scene bana diya Vrat kholne ke liye. My favourite part was that Geet was sitting on his lap all nice and cozy 😆

Geet was glowing and looked so much in love, Maan couldn't take his eyes off her, he had so much love in his eyes. 

So finally we get to see our cute gol mator si Preeto, Lucky looks so much in love with her and BTW loved Mamaji's dialogue that, every time in this house the ladies keep falling and the men keep catching them, Mamaji tussi vade smart ho 😆

Glad Teji came and he was a little loving towards Pammi, the poor girl was so happy and Maan and Geet smiling and looking at each other and teji noticing Maan smile. The whole family looked happy with Teji's actions.

I was totally gone after yesterday episode and now after todays episode my heart keeps beating so fast just with the anticipation of Friday and Saturdays episode, I can only imagine how great it will be.

So crazies finally all our dreams are coming true and that too just like Hima's prediction 😃
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Deepz missed you dear  and thanks for the pictures
sumona28 thumbnail
Maaneet con ke saath saath Devini con will be mooft...new article dekha Maaneet  AND Devini will lost in jungle
sumona28 thumbnail
Link the new article...

Geet and Maan get lost in the Jungle
www.starone.in