Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 9)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
am feeling so sad for maan...poor him..,...he had already fallen in love with her n the first thing she could ask him for was a divorce...plzz continue soon n thnx for the pm n the amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Part 3: Pehla Pehla Pyaar

Maan and Geet reached Khurana Mansion to be welcomed by the smiling Daadima with her aarti thali. Maan got out of the car and helped the limping Geet out of the car. Geet looked at Daadima who was eagerly waiting to complete the necessary rituals for a new bride entering her in-laws place but she was hesitant because she was comfortable to perform them. Maan sensed her discomfort for the rituals and gave her an assuring look that he would take care of it and whispered her to play along with him. He made her lean more on her accentuating her inability to walk while his grandmother noticed them with a frown on her face.

"Maan bete kya hua hamari bahu ko?" she asked with concern.

"Voh kuch nahi Daadima, while getting into the car she tripped on her lehgha and twisted her ankle," he said with a sincere expression.

"Magar bete I was there when she got in the car," she said with bewilderment.

"Uff ho! Daadima maine kaha na she sprained her ankle while getting in the car, aap zyaada saval mat poochiyega," he said masking his lie with his anger. With that being said he steered Geet towards the outhouse so that she didn't have to go through the rituals.

Daadima, sensing he was not coming towards the house, again called out to him, "Maan aap kahaan ja rahe hain, yahaan kuch rasmein nibhane hain," she said trying to make him understand the gravity of the situation.

"Daadima how can Geet possibly go through these rituals with her sprained ankle, aap please andar jaayiye, we shall see about the rituals tomorrow. I shall take her to the outhouse so that she can rest for the night," he said in one go without allowing his Daadima to respond back. He lifted her and briskly walked towards the outhouse before his Daadima again called him back.

"I am sorry Geet with your foot you won't be able to walk fast, and if I delay Daadima will find an excuse to make you perform those rituals," he said apologetically for carrying her to the outhouse.

"Maan please you don't have to justify your actions. I understand you have been very kind enough to concede to my requests and I am very grateful for that. I shall never forget your help," she said with her genuine smile.

"Geet please you don't have to thank me. It was my mistake that I blindly believed your father and went ahead with the marriage. And it is my responsibility to see you are not forced in any way," he said suppressing the sharp jab in his heart.

Maan carried her to the room he used to live in and gently placed her on the bed. He had already asked the driver to drop all Geet's luggage in the outhouse while he was getting out of the car, thus her luggage was neatly arranged near the cupboard. "Geet agar tum change karni chahti ho toh, zaroor kar sakti ho," he said helping her get her luggage near her for her to choose with ease.

"Yes please Maan, these clothes are really tiring me out," she said with a smile. She found her favorite orange pajamas in the pile and got up to change when she realized she had hurt her ankle. She looked at Maan helplessly, while he helped her get to the washroom so that she could change.

Geet managed to slip out of her heavy wedding attire to a much comfortable wear. She carefully folded her wedding dress in one hand and gathered the jewelry in the other hand and limped towards the door. Juggling with the things she carefully opened the door afraid she would drop everything down. Right outside Maan was patiently waiting for her and as soon as he saw her he ran to grab all the things in her hands and supported her to the bed.

After tucking Geet safely in the bed, he asked her to give him a call if she needed anything during the night. He told her that he would be sleeping outside on the couch. He was about to leave when he felt something tug him and his heart skipped a beat. He looked to see her holding his hands and a smile playing on her lips.

"Maan before you leave I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done today but you said you didn't want me thanking you, so I thought if we could ever be friends?" she asked extending her hand.

Maan smiled back at her innocent request, "Of course Geet," he said shaking his hands and unknown to him sending slight shivers to Geet. "Although I would have wanted something more than friendship between us, I shall be content with your friendship Geet," he thought but just gave her a smile and left her to sleep.

Maan brought a set of blankets and pillows, set it carefully on the couch and laid down thinking back at the turn of the day's events. Just yesterday he was dreaming about sharing his life with the woman who had captured his heart and soul the day he first saw her playing near the broken water hydrant with a bunch of kids around her. The broken water hydrant had led the water from its source to splash water at its passerby. Maan had gone to visit his construction site when he saw everyone going around the fountain carefully avoiding water splashing at him or her. But one girl clad in her red and black chudidhar with her duppatta flying with her fluid like motion came near the water hydrant. She seemed oblivious to everyone around her and gleefully let the water drench her petite figure. She was jumping up and down in joy while the water droplets covered her lusciously kissable lips. She craned her long neck to get access of the water and smiled beautifully revealing her perfectly white teeth that looked like white jasmine buds. Maan was instantly bowled over her beauty and innocence and instantly fell in love with her. Since Hoshiyarpur was a small village, he found who the girl that invaded his dreams was and instantly asked her hand in marriage. Although he badly wanted her to be his wife he was scared she may not accept him thus he had insisted Geet's father to make sure that she really approved of him. And once he knew from her father that the marriage was on, he was on cloud nine. Every single day since then he had dreamed of his life with her, sharing his joys and sorrows equally with her. He had even secretly bought a saree for her to gift her on their first night. But all had come to a crashing halt when she declared a few hours ago she was least interested in this marriage. He felt he was literally crushed with her declaration but no matter what, he didn't want to force her to accept him. He would definitely support her dream and aim if that's what she wanted. After all real love for a person was to see his love happy and if Geet's happiness lies in her becoming a doctor, he would certainly support it. He had promised himself he would provide her with the best joys in the world when he took the pheras and he was determined to keep his world at the cost of his own joy. Maan stretched himself comfortably on the couch and let dreams wash away the pains of the events of the day.

Next morning he woke up to the constant ringing of his cell phone. Maan sleepily found his cell phone to find his Daadima calling him. He jerked his eyes open and ran upstairs confused how to answer Daadima's call. He sighed in relief when his phone stopped ringing but before he knew it, his Daadima was calling him again. Left with no options he finally answered the phone to hear his anxious Daadima shouting at him.

"Yeh kya hai Maan hum kabse aapki phone try kar rahe hai, but you don't even seem to answer it. Is this the way to behave Maan? Since last night I have been worried sick about Geet's health aur aapko kuch kadar hi nahi hai," Daadima said shaking her head.

Maan had no opportunity to speak but he managed, "Sssorry Daadima," he stammered hoping to calm her down and it worked for she calmed down a bit. "Voh Daadima kal raat Geet ko bahut dard ho raha tha so I had to rush her to the outhouse."

"I understand beta but I just wanted to know if everything was okay, isiliye I was trying to call you. Khair chodiye since I have come here already I shall myself come and take and look," she said.

"Kya?" he shouted.

"Maan aap chilla kyun rahe hain," she said walking from behind him.

Maan abruptly turned to find his grandmother eyeing him closely. She saw him in the midst of pillows and blankets on the couch and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god Maan aapne kuch aisa nahi kiya jiska hume darr tha," she said.

Maan was confused and knotted his brows in response.

"Uff ho! Maan aap itne main buddhu nahi hai ki you don't understand what I am referring to. I was afraid you make take things into your hands last night even before other rituals are done," she smirked.

Maan instantly turned crimson red at the thought of what his Daadima was referring to. Daadima chuckled at his embarrassment and pat his head lovingly.

"Chaliye, I want to check on Geet," she said walking to her room. Maan silently followed behind and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Daadima was about to enter into Geet's room when Maan found his Geet sleeping peacefully. The early morning sunrays seemed to peak through the curtains and fall lovingly on her face, brightening it instantly. She had a small smile on her soft petal like lips, enhancing her already lovely face. Maan saw her sleeping peacefully and his heart skipped a beat. He wished to embrace such pure and serene innocence and keep it with him forever. Not wanting to disturb her, Maan stopped Daadima from entering. Daadima looked at him questioningly.

"Nahi Daadima, she is sleeping peacefully, let her. When she wake up I shall call you," he whispered not to wake up Geet.

"Magar Maan what if she needs medical attention," Daadima tried to reason.

"Please Daadima, I don't want to disturb her sleep," he pleaded looking at Geet with all his love. Daadima sensed his discomfort in waking his beloved wife and pat his cheek appreciating his loving gesture. She left, from her point of view, for the two lovebirds to tend for themselves.

Maan walked towards his sleeping beauty and knelt by her bedside. One strand of hair seemed to linger over her face and was dancing up and down due to the slight breeze in the room. His sleek fingers involuntarily went to remove the strand of hair carefully and placed it behind her ears. And without his knowledge he bent forward and placed a small peck on her forehead and let it linger for a few extra minutes because it seemed like a normal thing to do. Her scent was intoxicating him and he froze on the spot staring at her flawless face in a close-up view. He didn't know how long he stood rooted in the same spot until he heard her stir. He came back to his senses and immediately yet quietly tried to get up but the close proximity had caused his hands to get caught with hers while she turned the other way and Maan was clearly caught in his act!

so guys i am really sorry for the previous update as i have seemed to upset all my dear maan fans but please i am myself a maan maaniac but it is important for the storyline n remember love cannot come easily. for  a strong love initial inconsistencies shall be there. please bear with me. also it seems i give huge update each time i update this SS (in word single spaced is 4 pages!) so please i would like to see comments also HUGE! i am sending more than 80 PMs only to receive hardly 30 or so likes if you dont like me PMing you please do let me know. atleast u shall be devoid of my constant bombardment of PMs n i also shall be relieved of not spending my time n energy to send u one. sorry i do not mean any offense but sometimes it is frustrating as a writer... n for all those who r commenting n liking this SS A BIG THANKS TO U. i am reading them but trying to give u updates prevents me to reply to u guys Confusedthis is my new angle of love between maaneet so please do comment or critique to encourage me to write! Confused

i had originally planned to give an update today morning so that i could continue with whispering knolls. but this SS is like a magnet, drawing me to continuously write about it thus i am not getting proper boost to write whispering knolls. once i write 1 or 2 updates in this i shall be able to continue the other. n by the pace of my writing of this SS i think the 1 or 2 updates should note take that long Wink. please hit the like button n comment away...

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 18 July 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20nams4monija75thahugaberroshni77aashiyaan_2010aaahsapcanehavashiHajra95Lovekumctg48simmi11alina_nisavynlalitha63mariam.ahmed197POULOMI22AISHAJSalfikneetugarg123joooooooooooooo9290860623gagsyizzazubrkrishna.fizza25tellycrazyasmi123bhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22mmishra1Gemmnazsijdrashtipatel30YellowtullipsdiyachillsakadafiPaloma_Dixiaa-BeingAppy-surbhijn106rostsandhyabanojMSgayatripreet.harmansanjeevani09anna12shruthiruchskainturakiranannbellbirdy2011geetmerlypinkybediDiva7kavya.sravyanitika20anky_savani_9suba2011mansijani21myedward12Varsh.rtanya_vibabygurl10Neetu2825baisakh45dreamy4ever-Deepzz-ridhz21cyum321misty_drastifanAnvi2009maanujaanuSea-Hawkambeern-SmexySmile-Shimmerrangel_smilyjssoodnats0101snehapriyapayal.gupta177Flame_of_ForestCOLOGYShinchan_20HeytzMaaneetswapna.pKoolsmileSusegad_wallflower_Onir-Zahra15-jayshu17ammu5ritzy09honeygrapepaponecontintinu-Veritaserum-Dilsaymrk-1ambbihaWater.wajiha-1krati5Krishnaluv94LuvScoobysmallville-Prithi-ajennshalini01mchopramitzi11--Ratna--mysteriousmilliliv2laugh*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006sweet scorpiopreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyrojasraj123RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelsanum23Simran_BSheenGciantaahir004harshdbMadhuri53iznaa_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashfelicitysmoak.pickachuspvdsingh24

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Great update !!!
I hope geet falls in love with maan :)

madhu.pmlist

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
lovely update, please update again soon.

madhu.pmlist

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Loveee the part!!!
Maan is sooo sweet!!
He loves geet!
Lets see how geet will fall in love with him!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

madhu.pmlist

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it loadz
hope she falls 4 maan