Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 52)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bansipatel

Awesome update..!!
loved the possessive geet...she din like it when her friends were drooling over maan..!! LOL LOL
loved it alot...!!
update soon..!!

thnx sooo much!! glad u liked it Smile

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

nice one dear
thnx a lot Smile

Originally posted by meena..

hi loved it
wow awesome
loved this possessive geet
cont soon
thanks for pm
thnk u meena!

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update plz update quickly
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Madhu  Hug...thank u for the lovely update and PM...glad u finally updated this FF...loved the jealous Geet...she was J about everything and everyone LOL ..and the way Maan was enjoying it was awesome...he is so in love with her  Day Dreaming...the whole Maaneet part was simply too cute...waiting to see when and how Geet will realise her true feelings...plz continue...TC  Smile

omg woman tum had kardi yaar... i literally hv tears (of happiness LOL) seeing that comment as well as the lovely animated poster uff ratna i loveee uuu Hug i swear u are one of the few peoples whom i look up to for motivation n never get disappointed Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Oh ho, possesive Geet was awesome! Can't wait to read more! Thank you for the update!
thnx krishna!! 

Originally posted by Anemari

Just read all 9 parts in one go...very interesting...pls add me to ur pm list pls
thnx a lot dear. i did add u Smile

Originally posted by anupm04

Awasome update
loved it
thnk u!!
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debomaaneet

khuuub valo...(means tooo good in bengali) : ) :) : )
mone thake jano(remind)...u jst sd dat,its nw ur priority so u'll update more regularly!!! ; )
aaww thnx for the lovely bengali comment Wink

Originally posted by ammu5

sweet n cute update. jst loved geets possessiveness. dont break ur promise n update fassst
thnx a lot ammu Smile
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

Hi thanks for the PM yaar. I m glad u did otherwise I would have missed nice story. Coming to the story, I just read all the parts from this story. I liked so far. Geet struggles to become Doctor and her mom, Anagha Handa struggles to make her daughter independent and educated against her husband and son's wishes. Anushka Gopi Reddy, Arjun, dadimaa Character are good.   

Though few scenes remained me of one Telugu film called Happy

The last part is fabulous yaar. Keep going. Clap  

thnx sooo much for the lovely comment! yes dear the "husbad" part was sooo inspired from that movie i love that scene n couldnt help imagine maan in that place Embarrassed

harshdb

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0504

awesome!!!!!!
thnx a lot!

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part.
loved it.
continue soon

thnk u
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

Maan first looked left, and then to the right before facing the lady again. "Her husband," he said proudly winking at her.

"Really?" the lady asked clearly surprised.

"Ya!" he said grinning ear to ear.

"How sweet," she said with admiration.

These dialogues reminds me one telugu film called Happy.nice. 

yes i couldnt help but fall in love with that scene from the movie. its a great movie!

"Hey babaji! Vahan uss ladki ko flying kiss deh rahe the aura b keh rahe. Kya aadmi hai?" she said looking up and making a disgusted face.

jealous Geet lol''Wink

Love in true sense is a secure feeling that envelops a person, assuring his/her safety and security. It is not necessary that love should be between a man and a woman; it can be as simple as between a mother and child or between two very good friends. It is the sense of warm and caring feeling that sets the foundation of true love. Failing to see this, men and women, who are intent on finding love, are always on the lookout for the opposite sex to fulfill their physical desires. Just the thought of this had what made Geet run away from even the shadows of love.

Well said''.Clap

"Nahi," she replied too quickly.

"Kyun?" he asked bewildered at first but soon it turned into a smirk. "Tum darti ho kya ki voh log mujhse flirting karenge aur pappiyan denge?" he whispered near near ears.

"Haa'" she began to nod her head, involuntarily, but soon composed herself, "mera matlab hai ki nahi, nahi main kyun daroongi? They are my friends," she said little unsure of herself.

Nice written insecure Geet'StarStar

"Are you sure?" he teased. "I mean if you scared I have no problem in heading out."

"Hm darr?" she asked arrogantly while Maan nodded in the affirmative. " Aur main?" she scoffed. "No way Mr. Khurana."

"Where there is a way, there is a will ma," he said calmly. "Anyway, since you insist I shall tag along. Magar don't blame me if they flirt or try to give me flying kisses," he said looking away while secretly smiling.

"Don't bet on it Mr. Khurana!" she said narrowing her eyes.

"Then prove me wrong Mrs. Khurana," he challenged.

"My pleasure Mr. Khurana," she said smugly. "Magar ek shart par," she said looking at him cautiously.

"I'm listening."

"You cannot do anything. I shall do all the talking and introducing. You will not open your mouth or do any kind of other ishaara. Is that clear?" she said sternly.

"Aapka hokum sar aankhon par," he said humbly bowing down and totally enjoying the new kind of feelings Geet was portraying.

"Follow me Mr. Khurana," she said snapping her fingers and turning around to walk.

"After you Mrs. Khurana," he said grinning widely at the turn of events.

Its very funny to see Geet like that, well written.. good. Thumbs Up

"Haan, bilkul. Yeh hamesha kuch nahi karti sirf showpiece ki tarah khadi rehti hai," Geet said while Sindhu grinned sheepishly at Maan. Geet next moved ahead towards the next girl in the group, "Aur yeh hai Minu, enough said."

"Hell'" Minu began only to find Geet hurrying towards the next girl.

"Yeh Gubbi, I mean Malavika," correcting herself.

"Yeh hai humari group ki mouthpiece, Ramya," Geet said pointing to a girl dressed in traditional salwar suit and large rectangle black-rimmed glasses. "This is our group's model, Ms Son'," she began pointing to a girl who was skimpily dressed but the girl put her hand forward, gesturing her to stop. Geet looked at her, puzzled at her gesture and stood mum, as the girl came forward and stood haughtily, with her head held high.

"Hi, Sonika, Sonika Malhotra," she said arrogantly and moved forward and hugged him tightly, to the dismay of Geet. "But for close friends I am Sonu," she said winking.

Geet stood with her mouth wide open, this woman had the guts to hug him in spite of her claim over him. "Sonu!" she yelled, making her and Maan jump out of embrace. "Choddo na use hugs pasand nahi hai," she said jerking Sonika away from him. Damn, she had made a very wrong choice of trying to introduce her friends to him. It would be no use trying to stop her good-for-nothing friends so she decided to warn Maan. She bent forward, "Maan you said you wouldn't cheat. Yeh kya hai, now you are all too eager to hug everyone?" she whispered, her voice dangerously close in his ears.

"Arre Geet why are you getting worked up? Agar voh log mujhe zabardasti karein toh main kya karoon. Wouldn't it be rude to push them away?" he mocked. Geet, unable to say or do anything, simply grunted in response. She decided the rest of the introductions could be done from the place she stood.

Possessive Geet...Tongue

Good work girl...Keep it upClapClapClap

thnx sooo much dear for this beautiful comment Smile

first of all thnx for the lovely analyzed comment... i need more people like u Big smile thnx a lottt

harshdb

Go to top