Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 38)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 8
wow lovely...
Geet unconsciously is possessive of Maan...
but her career mind is over ruling her heart from the feelings...
so now this a ff...
awesome...
cont soon...

deepaaa!! thnx a lot pa for the comment! of course who cant be possessive of him Embarrassed

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

hey...!!!Smile
hello nidhi!! i would hv pmed u by mistake coz i dont hv a spl list for pms. shorry for that Embarrassed

read all the parts in one go...!!!Big smile Tongue
loved each part ...loved every bit of it...!!!Embarrassed 
aawww i am glad u took ur time to read it all in one go! thnx a lot!!

i love the way u have portrayed maaneet here...!!!Clap Clap
maan is so cute it was love at first sight 4 him...and he made sure that he marries his lady love...but destiny and fate had sumthin else in store 4 him...felt bad 4 him...he is a gem of person...i hope geet realizes that...!!!
yes it was his first n last love... of course he is a sweetheart afterall he is my maan (shh dont tell dia maar dalegi mujhe Ouch)

geet and her mother's bond was just awesome..!!!Clap
geet wants to fulfill her  mothers last wish...!!!Clap
yes her mother is very imp to her lets see how it shapes her decisions on maan Wink

maan is unconditionally, irrevocably and helplessly in love wid geet...he knos lovin her will hurt him but is happy to have his love in his sight...!!!Embarrassed Tongue
no divorce plzz...mujhse maan ka dard dekha nahi jayega..!!!Cry
dont worry jaan mujhe bhi voh sab nahi pasand (hint hint) 

geet feels sum sensation wen maan is close or wen he touches her...but she is not givin that feelin much importance...!!!
maan - panditji thin was hilarious...maan did the lil victory dance...i remember geet doin it wen she saw snow in delhi...!!!
thnx for liking the scene. well here maan also did a happy dance too Wink

anu's entry was superb...loved how she was teasing maan...geet not likin anu's closeness to maan...already possessive Mrs.MSK...!!!
i love how they try to not put the odr in embarassing situation...they really kno how to cover up..lolLOLWink
i loved the concept...cant wait 4 geet to fall 4 maan and more importantly her realization...!!!Embarrassed Big smile Tongue
thnxx 4 d pm dear...!!!
UPDATE SOON....already waiting..!!
once again thnk u dear for ur really lovely comment. enjoyed every bit of it Big smile
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanujaanu

nyc update
luved it
do continue soon
thnx a lot dear!

Originally posted by sharmake11

wow both feeling butterflies
with one another touch
geet  was so hell jealous
when anu kiss maan
wonderful update
me loving where the story
going
waiting next one eagerly
muah
luv yu my pyari madhu
ty 4 pm
samara darling!!! thnx for the lovely comment Smile luv ya for taking the time to comment Hug
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalve

wonderful update...
thnx a lot!

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
Loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx
<33
thnx a lot dear!

Originally posted by smallville

Awesome
thnx a lot dear!
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wajiha-1

good one
thnx a lot dear!

Originally posted by shalini01

lovely update madhu, please continue soon, i miss these updates, thanks for the PM.
thnk u soo much for commenting Smile

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

hey its really nice yaar
can you please pm dear
thnx a lot i shall add u to my list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debomaaneet

Geet feeling jealous...;) dats grt!i hp k geet feels his love for her n all is well btwn dem...geet is going to re-register in AIIMS..dats really gd..a new strt of her life.
Updt asap...
Tk cr...lv u..

thnx a lot dear for commenting Smile
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

Beautiful MadhuHeart(I'm not writing that statement again,hope now U can understand what I'm meaning actuallyLOL)
of course i know i am beautiful Wink

loved it ...awesome!!!

Tum to MSK ke ko Chef bana diyaLOL BREAKING NEWS: The Business Tycoon MSK,turn out to be chef after heavy loss of BankruptOuch
ROFL its sexy na when maan cooks Wink

Geet reading his eye ...great,First step in realizing his effect on her & her blooming love.
hmm yes magar the quest is will geet accept what she sees in his eyes?

OMG ...Geet is flirtingShocked ...bechara Maan statue bangayeLOL
haha wait until further she is going to cause a nervous wreck in the GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA Wink

Did she really wiped that place where anu kissed him??LOL ...lagta hai GHSP Geet ka asar hai ye sabLOL
haan actually i was sooo drowned in that scene that i incorporated it in here Big smile

As he is famous Hotty can we expect some thing from their Uni trip,I hope U r getting what I mean,actually I liked to see Geet with red nose & cheek.(PS: not blushimg ...I mean 'J').
well i dont know if in the first uni trip itself but u shall see a cute side of him Wink

Btw ...Beautiful SongStar ...One of my favouriteHeart ...more over the movie has got something to do with this story ...whether u have planned something like Geet realizing her feeling, signing divorce &  he coming to know about her feelings& their union in filmo style.There are many difference is there in the story line ..but still I think it has some similarity with movie, For example:Asking for Divorce on their marriage day,here she is demanding for fulfilling her Mother's dream,there she is demanding so that she can live with her BF.
actually to tell u the truth i never realized the song coincided with the movie n my storyline. i love that song n the meaning of that song is... well u know how it all started as just an OS then became a SS n now a FF... so originally i had only planned a scene that happened in my real life (dont worry no romance track. it was just a random incident that happened on my way to college LOL) was suppose to be included in the story i weaved around for maaneet but then i got so engrossed that i included their first meeting n her mother's impact. n now my fren wanted to see more so here it is. i hv something totally diff from the actual story itself. n let me tell u she will not sign any divorce paper (hint hint) but if u do see similarities in some scenes or themes well think i was just too influence by it Smile

simply superb 
wonderful update!!!

BTW this song is for U ...Hug (one of My fav in top 100)

Hope U too like this song.

omg omg omg this is actually my ringtone too! although i hate kamal i loved this movie for his comedy n this song!! SPB has given life to this song . the lines starting from jannal katraagi va bit is seriously out of this world!! 

thnk u jaan for giving me this wonderful comment n the song... ummah!! luv u loads!! HugHug

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 24 June 2011 at 8:55am
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

Beautiful MadhuHeart(I'm not writing that statement again,hope now U can understand what I'm meaning actuallyLOL)
of course i know i am beautiful Wink

Don't be over excitedLOL

loved it ...awesome!!!

Tum to MSK ke ko Chef bana diyaLOL BREAKING NEWS: The Business Tycoon MSK,turn out to be chef after heavy loss of BankruptOuch
ROFL its sexy na when maan cooks Wink

He is 24*7 steamy sexyBlushing

Geet reading his eye ...great,First step in realizing his effect on her & her blooming love.
hmm yes magar the quest is will geet accept what she sees in his eyes?
She needs to accept,coz her eyes to show the same passion & love.

OMG ...Geet is flirtingShocked ...bechara Maan statue bangayeLOL
haha wait until further she is going to cause a nervous wreck in the GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA Wink

matlabConfused

Did she really wiped that place where anu kissed him??LOL ...lagta hai GHSP Geet ka asar hai ye sabLOL
haan actually i was sooo drowned in that scene that i incorporated it in here Big smile

Thank goodness ...U didn't put Jugnu Mama here ...LOL U know I was cribbing after that ...chi chi babaji ...yuckDead

As he is famous Hotty can we expect some thing from their Uni trip,I hope U r getting what I mean,actually I liked to see Geet with red nose & cheek.(PS: not blushimg ...I mean 'J').
well i dont know if in the first uni trip itself but u shall see a cute side of him Wink
He is alwaysEmbarrassed

Btw ...Beautiful SongStar ...One of my favouriteHeart ...more over the movie has got something to do with this story ...whether u have planned something like Geet realizing her feeling, signing divorce &  he coming to know about her feelings& their union in filmo style.There are many difference is there in the story line ..but still I think it has some similarity with movie, For example:Asking for Divorce on their marriage day,here she is demanding for fulfilling her Mother's dream,there she is demanding so that she can live with her BF.
actually to tell u the truth i never realized the song coincided with the movie n my storyline. i love that song n the meaning of that song is... well u know how it all started as just an OS then became a SS n now a FF... so originally i had only planned a scene that happened in my real life (dont worry no romance track. it was just a random incident that happened on my way to college LOL) was suppose to be included in the story i weaved around for maaneet but then i got so engrossed that i included their first meeting n her mother's impact. n now my fren wanted to see more so here it is. i hv something totally diff from the actual story itself. n let me tell u she will not sign any divorce paper (hint hint) but if u do see similarities in some scenes or themes well think i was just too influence by it Smile

Ha ...so thats how its all started ...well looking forwardDay Dreaming

simply superb 
wonderful update!!!

BTW this song is for U ...Hug (one of My fav in top 100)

Hope U too like this song.

omg omg omg this is actually my ringtone too! although i hate kamal i loved this movie for his comedy n this song!! SPB has given life to this song . the lines starting from jannal katraagi va bit is seriously out of this world!! 

SPB & SS have created magic there. U hate Kamal si,well no probs,as each individual taste bud differ so their likes tooWink ...but I admire him,GOD he is just a maestro.

thnk u jaan for giving me this wonderful comment n the song... ummah!! luv u loads!! HugHug

U r welcome chakarae ...love u too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

Go to top