Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love Update New Thrd (Page 124)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 25213

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by -dia-

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Maaneet099

yeh kya ho raha hai ji! Shocked dia and jo talkin about my voh Embarrassed hai mujhe sharm aave hain Blushing


sharam n u..ROFL

n sharam chodo n tell me abt ur voh...Tongue

aur tumhari wohWink
agar aap log bahut insist karein toh main bata hi deti hoon... i don't like to disappoint my lovely friends na WinkTongue

aap log shayad usse jaante hoga... 


we know...Shocked

kaun hai..zara hame bhi ab bata do...Wink
haan... tum log shayad jaante ho... kaun nahi... i mean dekhte hi fida ho jaate hain... main bas uske powerful aankein dikhati hoon varna poor chap ko nazar lag jayega Embarrassed



Oye ...usse dur rahena ...warna tumhari khair nahi Angrywoh sirf mera haiBlushing

Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 5319

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

@ dia -- thnx dear...got selected in a Public Sector bank...Government job...
n as for the woh..u r confusing me...what is MD??


@ madhu -- agree with dia...it better not be HIM...
treat...come to India...i will give u..Tongue
of course it's hmmm yummyliscious choco boy... my sexy sweetheart Embarrassed
i just came... ek aur baar my wallet will perform suicide Shocked
Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 5319

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by -dia-

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Maaneet099

yeh kya ho raha hai ji! Shocked dia and jo talkin about my voh Embarrassed hai mujhe sharm aave hain Blushing


sharam n u..ROFL

n sharam chodo n tell me abt ur voh...Tongue

aur tumhari wohWink
agar aap log bahut insist karein toh main bata hi deti hoon... i don't like to disappoint my lovely friends na WinkTongue

aap log shayad usse jaante hoga... 


we know...Shocked

kaun hai..zara hame bhi ab bata do...Wink
haan... tum log shayad jaante ho... kaun nahi... i mean dekhte hi fida ho jaate hain... main bas uske powerful aankein dikhati hoon varna poor chap ko nazar lag jayega Embarrassed



Oye ...usse dur rahena ...warna tumhari khair nahi Angrywoh sirf mera haiBlushing
ROFL kaun bola??? VOH MERA HAI! Big smile
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 25213

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by -dia-

Originally posted by Maaneet099

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by -dia-

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Maaneet099

yeh kya ho raha hai ji! Shocked dia and jo talkin about my voh Embarrassed hai mujhe sharm aave hain Blushing


sharam n u..ROFL

n sharam chodo n tell me abt ur voh...Tongue

aur tumhari wohWink


kaun voh...kiski woh..kaisi woh..Confused
mera jaan hai voh... Embarrassed kaisa hai... hai kya bataoon 

YUCKDead ...man what happen to uShocked???
wen did u become this girly type???LOLROFL

adi paavi... uske saamne main bahut girly ban jaati hoon Tongue

banjavo ...lekin tumhari woh ki samne ..meri nahi
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 20713

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
madhu -- Angry...stay away from him...he is mine...all mine...BlushingBlushing..
instead of treat i will give u a special type of treat for thinking abt him like this...Evil Smile


dia -- u too...stay away...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 25213

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

@ dia -- thnx dear...got selected in a Public Sector bank...Government job...
n as for the woh..u r confusing me...what is MD??


@ madhu -- agree with dia...it better not be HIM...
treat...come to India...i will give u..Tongue

Congrats Honey ...ab tho double treat banta hai

MD - Melodrama


Edited by -dia- - 15 June 2012 at 2:13pm
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 25213

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

madhu -- Angry...stay away from him...he is mine...all mine...BlushingBlushing..
instead of treat i will give u a special type of treat for thinking abt him like this...Evil Smile


dia -- u too...stay away...Angry

U better stay awayAngry ...he is mine ..only mineBlushing
Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 5319

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hai hai... yahan aap logon ka jhagda aur humare beech main bhi jhagda... chocolate ke saath Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tyro_BlackPearl_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thrd 2(dark stry) My Little Mistress --(ON HOLD)note pg 21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: ar_art   Replies: 160   Views: 39237

ar_art 160 39237 23 April 2018 at 3:58am by hinz
Arshi FF:Entwined--Thrd 3 *completed* double update Page 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: dedeepyalove   Replies: 398   Views: 119482

dedeepyalove 398 119482 14 March 2018 at 2:25pm by KtotheM
[Maaneet FF] Karmas of Love#2 Link to new Thread Pg152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: madhu.pmlist   Replies: 1134   Views: 119885

madhu.pmlist 1134 119885 08 December 2015 at 8:57am by Maaneet099
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113472

mithilalovesksg 179 113472 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
OS - Maaneet Together At Last-Part 3 Maaneet Milan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: drdee142   Replies: 144   Views: 42839

drdee142 144 42839 18 January 2013 at 11:05pm by amandadsouza95

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index