Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Her bewilderment turned into shock and later fear thinking she was robbed. Panicking, she ran down the stairs shouting, "Nakul bhaiyya! Humare ghar mein chori ho gayi, chor, chor!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These are my favorite lines'girl from this update, u did excellent job here. Keep it up. 👍🏼 fot this ⭐️

"Hey babaji! Yeh kya ho raha hai. Nakul bhaiyya nahi hai, mera samaan gayab ho gaya hai. Mein kya karoon?" she wailed. She ran to the mansion in the mansion in her pajamas and loose t-shirt, her hair crazily flying everywhere.

Geet rushed into the mansion, wildly calling the attention of Daadima to her so-called robbery scene. She entered the mansion only to receive the biggest shock of her life.

🤣🤣🤣

Decisions in life don't come easily to a person. The step-by-step process of decision-making demands a lot of time and more that it demands a lot of assessing and sacrificing. People begin by taking a slow step towards first looking at the issue at hand even before they can get a solution to decide for it. In fact the process of looking into the issue was harder than the taking a decision for it. And that's where many people failed causing them to abandon even the thought of facing the problem at hand.  

Well said. 👍🏼👍🏼

Poor Maan'😆😆he thought the given space to Geet would solve the problem but the result has come quite opposite. She is blinded with her goal. To achieve the goal, she wants keep herself out of this mess.

She feels Maan is helping her out of pity where in reality he is doing out of love, she is unable to see the fact.

She is falling for her husband, Maan but not ready to accept the fact.

I can understand Geet's problem also. She wants to achieve her goal at any cost since this is her mother's dream and her mother fought with everyone for this. 

Poor Maan'.he is facing big trouble to convince dadimaa about the rituals. The much he tried to stay away, that much dadimaa is pulling him into this..

Waiting to read what dadimaa has planed?????

Last but not the least, hey,,,u don't get disappointed on the less comments (if you receive less), I m telling u, u r a good writer and u will definitely get reorganization. Just don't give up' fight like your Geet'. 😉😉😛

I advise you to give publicity for your post, post the link in Advertise fanfictions link,(if only still u have not,..)

Ok enough now thanks for your time

Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu   🤗...thank u for the lovely update and PM...can understand why Geet is thinking the way she is and her promise to her mother...but when i think of Maan cannot help wishing things were different...now Daadi wants to surprise them...poor Maaneet...Geet running to the main house in her PJ's...could visualise the scene 😆...waiting to see what the biggest shock is all about...plz continue...love u ...TC 😊

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part
Thanx for the PM
jasraj123 thumbnail
lovely update. omg geet is thinking about maan and having encounters with him😆😆😆😆. iska kuch karo yaar. i love dadi maaa. she is the best now what maaneet will do. i wonder. poor maan made all kind of excuses but nothing worked😉😉 or u did n't make it work  i would say.

thanks for pm and pls continue. yaar yeh like ki dhamki kyun de rahi ho. hum to shareef bacho ki tarah tumhara har huqm manate hai😆😆😆😆😆 .

madhu tum bhi bahut boori banti jaa rahi hooo😉😉😆😆
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awasome update
cant wait for next update
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
continue soon
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

dadi and her plans!...can't wait!

I am sure geet will be so embarassed!...

continue soon!
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! please update soon! the robbery scene sounded hilarious!
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehehe..."humari ghar pe chori ho gayi hai,chor!chor!" **lol**
goody-shoody update dearrr!!! :D