fab...
rocking...
wonderful...UPD...
loved it to the core...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
thnx a lot!!

Originally posted by sayaneegupta

hehehehe ab aya na uut pahar ki niche๐Ÿ˜†.. hehe Geet is sooo j๐Ÿ˜‰... loved her actions soo funny๐Ÿคฃ... n Maan hai main to unke har ada pe fida huโค๏ธ... lovely update dear๐Ÿ‘
thnx so much dear! well said about maan n geet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Really nice part...
Thanks for the pm
thnx a lot!!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by drashsree100

Super cool part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The jealousy aspect was really funny ๐Ÿ˜†
But I feel Maan should tread very carefully !
He should understand why , in the 1st place , she is reluctant in opening herself up to him ??? she has been through a lot !
To get closer to her 1st he needs to be her friend , not feel pity for her but show empathy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved the update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for pm ...
hey priyaaa!
i am glad u still rem geet's past ๐Ÿ˜Š u shall see more about what she is going through in her in next update ๐Ÿ˜‰ i am really happy that u brought this issue up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maaneetsangel

wow !!!!!!!! awesome ... superb ...

loved part 9 ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
thnx soo much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by spvd

part 9
fantastic...
last time that lady and this time her friends...
OMG that was very funny but cant blame the girls...
Maan hi to aisa...
Geet hasnt realized what blunder is going to make...or made...
cont soon dear...
hey deepa!!
thnx soo much for the comment!
Originally posted by jyoti_l

awesome...
dank u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dekha maine sahi bola tha...it was an old lady...๐Ÿคฃ..but u made it all up in this ...by introducing younger ones...๐Ÿ˜‰

loved it...
haha haan i actually intended for a young receptionist but then my mind wanted an older lady n then i got confused ๐Ÿ˜†

geet didnt even want to introduce him...but how can maan lose such a good opportunity ...seeing his wife J...n possessive...n i bet he enjoyed every moment of it...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
of course he did enjoy every moment of it but he needs to be careful!! 

maan i so not coming to her college...again...agar geet ka bas chale toh...๐Ÿคฃ

but i so want him to come daily or at least on weekends...so i can c much more of this geet...
well for that to happen it has to wait a little more pressing issues at hand...

y is she running from it...the more she runs...the more love will come near to embrace her...

she is not realizing it...maan is affecting her...but she is not ready to accept it...she is very far away from it...or so she thinks...
ah darling that last line "or so she thinks" ๐Ÿ˜‰ LOVE IT!! tum meri mazak uda rahi ho kya?? jo bhi ho i still love it n love u... or so i think ๐Ÿคฃ

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
thnx sooo much for the lovely analytic comment!!
Originally posted by sharmake11

wonderful update

love geet possessiveness
love it core
waiting eagerly
muah
bless yu
ty 4 pm

thnk u sooo much samara
luv ya tooo ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesome parts!

loved geet's possessivenessfor maan!

continue sooN!
thnx a lot dear 
Originally posted by -dia-

res

*EDIT*

It was Beautiful!!!
just like u jaanu ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautifully narrated the meaning of Love between any two individuals.
thnx it was something that i naturally felt coming while i was typing i am glad it made sense ๐Ÿ˜‰

So ...tumne mera idea execute kardiya ...should say nice one Dia๐Ÿ˜† ...I think Pari will one handy help sometime in future ...hena sweetu???
haan acchi lagi ๐Ÿ˜‰ well pari hai magar us group mein aur kuch log hai, sonika, minu... (to tell u the truth the are modeled after my old frens from swimming back from 8 yrs ago ๐Ÿ˜†)

Finally she started to show her authoritativeness & possessiveness towards him.
wait wait dont get any ideas jhalli hai voh she changes too soon u shall know in this update (*running away from ur jhuttis*)

Possessive & restless Geet ...uff ...issae kuch nahi hoga ...for how long she gonna fight with her feelings ...but I think if we want something to happen we should inject her over-does ...kyu ki normal does sae kuch kaam nahi hoga.
over dose... hmmm me already thinking while evil plan is rising in my mind ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† keep that thought alive for future purposes ๐Ÿ˜‰

'J' Geet is so adorable๐Ÿ˜† ...bechara Maan ...*Geet ki* Babaji & *Madhu ki* Muruga ...raksha karna mere Maan ko ...when she turns into wild Tigress.
haan voh toh mere ko voh sab log raksha karenge dont worry janu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But it would be a treat for Maan to see different avatars of Geet ...chalo free entertainment hogaya๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Now Let me come to the main point ...But why Geet is thinking that the relationship of a Man & Woman or a Love between Opposite sex is only meant to fulfill their Physical desire??

Why she is feeling suffocated with Love??? 

Why she is fearing to fall in Love???

Why she have concluded that Love is nothing but fulfilling one's Physical desires???

As it is due to lack of love or due to some personal experience where her parent's or someone close to her has undergone something serious which resulted in making her believe  like this???
rem she has been affected if not physically but mentally. rem the times she was with her mom. she only saw her mom being used to make babies, do household chores, more like a machine because of the opposite sex, her father. she lives in a world where for her a relationship between man n woman is merely between a parasite and a plant. no mutual relationship its always one person, the man, has advantage over the woman. so she is still reluctant. her mind doesnt allow her to think beyond that. we need to change that opinion first. phir dekho voh maan ki ghulam banke ghoomegi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why I'm raising these questions, because this sentence "Failing to see this, men and women, who are intent on finding love, are always on the lookout for the opposite sex to fulfill their physical desires." ---> is just not inform for a person to decide something like that, that persons will have some personal experience in their dark past.
yes her past has been revealed to the audience n maan needs to understand her fears, which he will slowly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wonderful update!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!!

love u๐Ÿค—
thnx sooo much jaanu. i never update the next part without ur comment so dont worry da chellam i shall wait until u are ready ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS : - I think OS comment ll delay๐Ÿ˜• ...Sholly
๐Ÿ˜ก hmm chalo u r excused after this shweet comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ btw tumhari OS kahan hai... inteha hogayi intezaar ki ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -dia-

It was Brilliant update Madhuโญ๏ธ

I need more spicy J scene ...let this be just a trailer๐Ÿ˜†
haha spicy huh?? for that we need anushka dont u think ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

of course let her play the lead ...but some times random ones bhi chalenga๐Ÿ˜ณ
nahiii random ones cannot come near maan ๐Ÿ˜ก (phir bhi humare geet ke liye voh bhi kuch zyaada hai ๐Ÿ˜†) spicy J scenes mein there has to be closeness and for that closeness we need anushka ๐Ÿ˜‰(i cannot bear a random bandhi near maan) 

Sweetu ...if I can bear with random ones ...then what's wrong with u ..kyu ki Maan tho meri hena๐Ÿ˜ณ ...chalo teek hai ...for u I ll leave this random ones๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jaanu is karmas ka love maan mera hai!! samkhi tum... sirf mera ๐Ÿ˜ณ

woh tumhari Kawab hai ...sirrf ek ki Maan hai ...woh Maan sirf Mera hai๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Samjhi๐Ÿ˜‰
haan kya... mujhe kuch sunayi nahi de rahi hai... i mean kuch dikhai nahi de rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

If this is the Dean in charge of  AIIMS,then it would not be All India Institute if Medical Science, but All India Institute of Mental Science๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What an intro ...whether u imagined ur Dean while writing it???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
haha actually i was reminded of a bunch of professors i had he was actually a mix of my old chem prof and sanskrit prof ๐Ÿ˜†

See ...I was right๐Ÿ˜†
arent u always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
woh tho hai ...I'm always๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ yeh joke tha?
Tumae ye Joke lag rahe hai???๐Ÿ˜ก
haan bilkul ๐Ÿคฃ

If this is the condition he will tell everyone that he is her husband ...stupid thoda intezaar kar ..if I want more 'J' track no one should know that U r married & more over if U want her to realize & accept her Feelings for U soon ...U need to wait.kehate hena Sabar ka pal meeta hota hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
bilkul nope dont worry he wont go around saying he is her husband ๐Ÿ˜† next update we shall see geet's friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ J track ke liye humari Anushka hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

woh tho hai ...how about Geet's Friend flirting with Maan & u know what I mean๐Ÿ˜‰
haan haan voh toh hota rehta hai... poor geet's friends our sherni will rip their heads off ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

ripping๐Ÿคฃ ...seriously ...but how she ll justify her act๐Ÿ˜• ...woh tho Maan sae pyar nahi karthi hoo na๐Ÿ˜†
tum dekho toh sahi ๐Ÿ˜‰
dikha dho๐Ÿ˜†
patience is the greatest penance... wait n watch.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

First symptom - reacting to his touch, has started & its own it way to make it more stronger ...Geet u can't escape from MSK's charm ...meine kaha na.
its hard... phew ๐Ÿ˜†

matlab๐Ÿ˜•
its hard to escape maan's charms ๐Ÿ˜ณ poor bandha even he doesnt know he has so much charm ๐Ÿคฃ
Oyeee*teri BF style(Brij)*๐Ÿ˜† ...teri itni himat hui ...to call My Maan bandha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mera maan hai mein kuch bhi bula sakti hoon. shweetu, maanu, jaan, bujji, etc etc (other names only he knows ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Sharam nahi aati tumae๐Ÿ˜ก ...Kisi aur ki cheez mein haath lagnae ke liye๐Ÿคฃ ...aakri baat keh rahe hoo ...Maan sirf aur sirf Mera hai๐Ÿ˜ณ ...so obviously those names are not under consideration๐Ÿ˜†
chaddo... hey babaji aap hi is pagal ladki ko samjhayiye na maan mera hai... uff... 

Ps: If I din't get more 'J', I swear I ll do what I have mentioned๐Ÿ˜ˆ Sach mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
dont worry da jaanu i promise to not disappoint u ๐Ÿ˜Š

as u as the writer i think i don't want to be worried ...as I have full faith in U๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aawww muah!! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
ek aur J scene mein dene waali hoon (actually by the time u read this comment i would hv updated so technically de chuki hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Yup ...U r right ...good one ..but we want to try more hot hot 'J' scenes๐Ÿ˜‰
uske liye anushka chahiye... anushka darlinggg ajaooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by amita5

lovely story...please update soon and pm me
thnx sooo much dear! shall pm u ๐Ÿ˜Š