Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

madhu ki bacchi...

isse kab update karogi??

waise loved part 5...
maan is finding so hard to control his emotions...
hope geet also starts falling for him b4 she goes away to states n deccides no divorce for now...
loved daadis concern for her bahurani...
horlicks...😆...loved it...
continue soon...

PS -- is par to catch up kar liya now only WK n the new OS is left...😉

i started writing the next update already hopefully within a few hrs... it shall be available for u once u wake up 😃

thnx for commenting... finally u caught up with this 😊 i am still waiting for OS comments 😆
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

i started writing the next update already hopefully within a few hrs... it shall be available for u once u wake up 😃

thnx for commenting... finally u caught up with this 😊 i am still waiting for OS comments 😆

hopefully i'll get an update...
that is nice to know...
no thanks dear...
a good writter always need to be appreciated n stalked to get an update...😆

OS to pata nahi kab no aayega...will try my best to read it in few days n then will comment..
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

hopefully i'll get an update...
that is nice to know...
no thanks dear...
a good writter always need to be appreciated n stalked to get an update...😆

OS to pata nahi kab no aayega...will try my best to read it in few days n then will comment..

haila in a few days 😲
jyoti ki bacchi u better comment by tmr 😡 main kabse intezaar kar rahi hoon 
Tyro thumbnail

haila in a few days 😲
jyoti ki bacchi u better comment by tmr 😡 main kabse intezaar kar rahi hoon 

ok ok...
gussa mat ho...
i'll try my best to read n comment 2moro...
it better not be sad...otherwise...😡
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

ok ok...
gussa mat ho...
i'll try my best to read n comment 2moro...
it better not be sad...otherwise...😡

nahi yaar its all hot hot... pado toh samajh mein aayega 😉
Tyro thumbnail

nahi yaar its all hot hot... pado toh samajh mein aayega 😉

phir thik hai...
dekhte hain ki tumne kya likha hai...😉
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Part 5: Liar! Liar!

Maan walked towards the couch where everyone was sitting with a serious expression on his or her face. He came and sat near Daadima while questioning Geet with his eyes. Geet simply looked at him with a blank expression and shrugged her shoulders for a no. Daadima briefly looked at him before looking at the Pandit intently. Unable to contain any more suspense, he broke the silence, "Daadima yeh kya ho raha hai?" he asked with curiosity.
"Voh kuch nahi Maan bete hum sirf pooch rahe the ki," Daadima hesitated fearing Maan's anger.

"Kya hai Daadima, why are you hesitating? Boliye na," Maan urged.

"Kuch nahi hai Maan hum sirf Panditji se pooch rahein ki kaunsa din accha hai for you and Geet to come to the mansion," she gulped.

"Magar daadi why do have to ask for a specific day. She shall stay here as long as her leg heals. After that we shall see what is to be done," he groaned.

Daadima was hesitant to tell him what her friends had warned her regarding the marriage. Well it was not Geet's fault she had injured her leg on the day of her wedding, but the rituals had to be halted and prevented her from coming to the mansion. All this seemed a little inauspicious but Daadima had initially brushed it off but when her friends insisted to once again check if Geet's horoscope was alright. Their persistence got Daadima thinking thus, she had called the pandit just to make sure everything was fine but she knew Maan would never approve of it. He never believed in them thus he had refused to even check if the horoscopes matched calling it sheer ignorance. Since it had taken a lot of efforts to even get him married, even Daadima had allowed him to go ahead to marry the girl whom he had fallen in love with. But the events that followed got her worried, making her consult the pandit. Just then the pandit looked up from his calculations to reveal his findings.

"Savitriji, aapko badayi ho, in donon ki kundli har baat pe milti hai, chinta ki koi zaroorat nahi," he announced proudly of his findings.

Daadima looked pleased at his announcement but Maan was perplexed as to why the pandit was talking about horoscopes when Daadima wanted to know about a particular good date. He decided to voice his opinion, "Daadima, aapne kaha aap inse shubh din pooch rahe the but why is he talking about horoscopes?" he asked puzzled.

"Voh, it was part of the procedure Maan, haina panditji?" Daadima said sheepishly trying to cover up.

"Haan?" asked the pandit utterly confused. "Magar Savitriji aapne kaha ki aap kundli ke '"

"Haina panditji?" Daadima stressed her tone rising.

"Ji, ji," he nodded helplessly.

"Dekha Maan, its part of the procedure," she smiled hoping Maan was convinced.

"Ab mujhe kya karna hai?" padit asked cluelessly.

"Arre panditji, hum eek shub din bataayiyega taaki hamari bahurani hamara ghar aayein," Daadima said smiling and looking at Geet.

Geet shifted uncomfortably on the couch when she saw Daadima eager for her arrival at the mansion. Maan noticed her squirming on the couch and decided to find a temporary solution for the problem right at hand. He saw that the pandit was sitting on the end of the couch near the coffee table that contained a glass of water. Maan glanced at the pandit who again got busy calculating something while Daadima started engaging in a conversation with Geet. He took this opportunity and walked towards the coffee table, and picked up the water glass and pretended to sip the water while intently looking to see if he was being watched. While trying to place the glass back he let it slip near the pandit, spilling water all over him. The pandit was startled by the sudden splash and jerked from the couch shaking his clothes.

"Oh my, I am extremely sorry panditji, main galtise paani gira di," he said faking surprise.

"Arre, it's okay beta," pandit said, still trying to wring the water off his clothes.

"Maan, could you not drink the water carefully?" Daadima said clucking her tongue in annoyance.

"Hame maaf keejiyega Daadima, the glass slipped from my hand and before I knew it, the glass fell down," Maan said apologetically. "Ayiye panditji, aapko washroom dikhata hoon," he said showing the way to the pandit to follow.

Geet stood as a silent witness to the proceedings while Maan passed her with a quiet wink. She looked confusedly at Maan's behavior and tried to fathom the end of the situation. Daadima had come a few hours ago asking for her kundli, she gave it to her suppressing the urge to ask the reason. Then Daadima had announced she wanted to fix a good day for her to continue with the rituals, this had made her uncomfortable but she kept quiet, not wanting to hurt the elder lady's feelings. Did Maan catch her uneasiness she wondered, but quickly brushed the thought off. Before guiding the panditji to the washroom he winked at her, confusing her more. Probing further in the matter erupted more questions; therefore she tried to shut it off and tried to concentrate on Daadima's questions about her health and other general issues.

Maan and the panditji were walking upstairs towards the washroom side by side, when, "Agar mein paanch hazaar dun, aap jhoot kahenge?" he whispered loud enough for the pandit to hear.

"Kya bola?" the pandit asked surprised.

"Kya bola?" Maan asked innocently splaying his palms. "Agar main paanch sau dun, aap jhoot kahenge?" Maan again whispered.

"Aap ne pehle paanch hazaar kaha?" the pandit blurted.

Maan chuckled, "I laid the bait using paisa, now doing sauda (bargain)," he said smirked.

"Tu jaado hai re," the pandit said grinning sheepishly

"Mujhe maalum hai re," Maan said circling the money in front of the pandit's face before safely tucking it into his pocket.

Few minutes later, the pandit and Maan walked down. Maan had an unusual grin plastered on his face.  They descended down the steps and Maan came to stand beside Geet, who was seated on the couch while the panditji resumed his seat, and again started calculating with a serious face and then looked at Daadima morosely.

"Is ghar main abhi shubh kaam ho nahi sakta," pandit announced shaking his head.

"Kyun? Kya hua panditji?" Daadima asked alarmed.

"Ab ek aur mahine ke liye Rahu aur Shukr galat jagah pe hain. Is samay agar kuch shubh kaam kiya toh aapke pote ke jaan khatre main hoga," pandit said gravely.

"Magar panditji agar ek aur mahine toh tab tak hamare bahurani yahi pe rukegi," Daadima asked worriedly. "Nahi, nahi, yeh kaisa ho sakta hai?" she said.

"Baccha ke accha keliye hone chahiye," he said reminding her that she was putting her grandson in danger.

Daadima had no option but to agree with the pandit for she feared her grandson's life more than completing the rituals. She unwillingly agreed to postpone the rituals and Maan's face beamed with happiness but toned it down in front of everyone. He cleverly played sad in front of Daadima and winked at the panditji thanking him for the help. The pandit wound up his stuff into his side bag and headed out to the door followed by Maan.  

Daadima turned face Geet who looked bewildered but was happy she didn't have to go through the rituals any time soon. Daadima mistook her bewilderment as sorrow and rushed, "Geet beta ghabraayiye mat, everything shall be alright soon. It's just a matter of one month it shall pass away soon, teekhai beta?" she said cupping Geet's cheek lovingly.

"Haan?" Geet said trying to recompose herself. "Ji Daadima," she said bleakly.

"Alright, I am going to retire for the day. I hope the outhouse is not too uncomfortable?" Daadima asked with concern.

"Nahi Daadima, it's just perfect. Thanks for asking," Geet said gratefully.

"Agar aapko kuch chahiye toh, Nakul ko bula deejiyega," Daadima said.

"Ji Daadima thanks a lot," Geet said squeezing Daadima's hand in assurance.

Daadima was about to leave when Maan returned from sending the pandit off with a victorious smile on his face but quickly masked it with a serious expression seeing Daadima.

"Teekhai Maan bete, hum wapas ghar jaa rahein. Are you going to come or going to stay here?" she asked.

"Voh Daadima, I shall stay here, in case Geet needs anything," he said hoping his Daadima wont catch the desperation in his voice. Since he was not lucky enough to share his life with his love, he wanted to alteast stay near her and let her presence fill his void life. He wanted to look at her peaceful face while she was asleep before he retired to be and wake up to look at her face secretly, allowing him to if not mend but atleast salvage his heart a bit.

"Haan, haan Geet ke paas rehne keliye bahane doondh rahein hai aap," she said playfully twisting his ears.

"Aah! Daadima it's hurting," Maan said faking a cry.

"I know you want to keep your wife to yourself," she teased, "teekhai magar ek mahine ke liye badhmashi nahi. Samjhe aap?" she warned causing Maan and Geet to turn crimson red in embarrassment.

"Daadima!" he feigned anger.

"Maan bete hum aapke daadi hai, hume sab pata hai," she said smiling, "use tang mat karna, jhoru ka gulaam," Daadima teased again. She kissed them on their foreheads and bid them good night before heading back to the mansion.

Once she was gone Maan grinned and did a little victory dance. "Kya baat hai Maan, tumhare brain itna kaam kar raha hai. Hm! Afterall, Maan Singh Khurana can do anything," he said to himself loudly. Geet watched him perform a mini victory dance and couldn't help smile at his action. But she wondered why he was praising himself when she again heard, "Shabash Maan, shabash," he said patting on his shoulder.

"Maan is everything okay? Aap dance kyun kar rahe ho?" she asked knotting her eyebrows together.

"Geet I managed to bribe the pandit into postponing the rituals," he announced victoriously.

"Kya?" Geet asked with her eyes widened.

"Haan Geet, I knew you were not comfortable with all those rituals so I figured the only way Daadima would listen was if the pandit told her so. And to make him say so, paisa bolta hai," he said, his fingers gesturing money.

Geet couldn't believe her ears. Maan had bribed the pandit into postponing the rituals just for her? This man seemed impossible to fathom. Unable to contain her joy she hopped to him and crushed him in a huge hug, grateful for his help. Maan was taken aback by her sudden touch and he stood still without reacting. Words failed to occur as she was overwhelmed by his gesture while he was surprised by her hug. Few minutes passed while she hung tightly to him and he slowly let his hands envelope her. The loud ringing of the grandfather clock brought them back to reality. She immediately released her grip and stood back embarrassed by her act.

Maan, not wanting to make the situation more awkward joked, "By the way you are welcome."

"Huh?" she said dazed and then realizing she didn't thank him, "thank you very much Maan."

"Haha it's okay, I think it's already late. Hum kal subah baat karenge. Tum jaakar so jao," he said.

"Ji, aap bhi so jayiye," she said and left thinking about the incidents that took place.

Geet reached her room, reflecting on the proceedings of her life. Two days ago she was cursing her fate and vowed to shoo the groom away. But life had taken a complete U-turn and here she was taken care by an unknown stranger who came to respect her views and wishes. She tossed and turned on her bed as her thoughts ran through the twists and turns in her life and finally came to rest upon the hug. She was surprised with her own action; unable to reason it she fell asleep. Maan on the other hand slightly shivered at her embrace. He wanted to distance himself from her, to lessen the pain when she would leave him soon, yet he hopelessly hugged her back. he hand tried to keep his emotions under control, yet Geet managed to unleash it with a mere hug. He wondered how her mere touch melted him but chided himself to keep in check in the future. He settled on the couch to let dreams evade his sleep but for some reason he couldn't fall asleep. He reluctantly got up, knowing the reason for his restlessness, walked to her bedroom to get a quick peek at her before he went to bed. It had been just a day and he had already gotten used to seeing her cutely tucked in bed before he slept. He mentally made a note to not get used to see her sleep and arrived at her bedroom. He saw Geet peacefully sleeping neatly tucked under the blanket. But what caught his attention was her cute smile that was playing on her lips. He smiled at her innocent smile in her sleep and headed back to his couch with a content sigh of having seen his love before he slept. 

alright guys here is the update. sry couldnt update earlier as i was busy during the weekend. i made it up by giving this EXTRA LONG UPDATE. hope u guys like it 😊
**Please not i had originally planned to write a simple encounter between maan n pandit. but i was totally inspired by the telugu movie bindaas when i wrote the scene between maan n pandit. so the credit goes to the director 😉. hope u guys like it. PLEASE COMMENT (atleast for the extra long update😳) i know not a lot of maaneet scene in this but i wanted to get over the rasam loop. 

i have compiled all the links to my work into a thread. the link for the thread is on my siggy: "Maaneet World" please explore it!

ALSO I WAS ASKED BY MY FRIEND DEEP TO HELP PROMOTE THE PEITION TO SAVE GEET. HERE IS THE LINK:
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
do add me to ur pm list
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the pandit , Dadima & Maneet part 👍🏼
Finally Geet saw what a nice n considerate man she's married too .
Geet hugged Maan on her own accord  Glitter Heart Pink  Glitter Heart Pink Glitter Heart Pink*dreamy*

Lovely update Glitter Rose Pink

A Big Thank You for adding those links ❤️
Me & Deepika (Deeps) really appreciate it 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
wow Maan is really too good...
hes doing everything so that Geet would be happy...
sigh hes controlling his emotions too much...
cont soon...