Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
finally..u converted it into an SS...😆

awesome update ...loved it...👏

the way her mother took care of her...her studies...her promising geet to study further...on her deathbed...was just...😭..feel so sad for geet as she lost her support...

oye..ye geet to married nikli...😲...that too a forced marriage by her so called family...😡

if she is married...where is maan now??

dont tell me she actually took divorce..😡...maybe some time off...but divorce...NOOO...

what is their relationship status now??

cant wait for the next part...update soon...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

i started writing the next part...😊

waiting ...😍
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

finally..u converted it into an SS...😆

awesome update ...loved it...👏

the way her mother took care of her...her studies...her promising geet to study further...on her deathbed...was just...😭..feel so sad for geet as she lost her support...

oye..ye geet to married nikli...😲...that too a forced marriage by her so called family...😡

if she is married...where is maan now??

dont tell me she actually took divorce..😡...maybe some time off...but divorce...NOOO...

what is their relationship status now??

cant wait for the next part...update soon...

tu aagayi meri jaan 🤗
actually marriage was not on the cards but for some reason i never realized what i was writing n before i knew it they were married 😳. like i said i have been depriving u guys of maaneet scenes so i took this opportunity to include them... ab khush?
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part...i wonder whether geet will really tell maan abt wat she feels abt the marriage...continue soon...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
UPDATE IN FEW MINUTES...😊
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Part 2: Beginnings of the End?

Maan couldn't believe what he just heard. "I'm sorry?" he asked.
"I said stop the car!" she screamed once again startling the driver and Maan at the same time. Her loud scream brought the car to a screeching halt in the middle of a deserted highway. Geet immediately got out of the car closely followed by the worried Maan.

"Are you alright Geet?" he asked with utmost concern.

"Do not come near me," she stressed each word loud and clear.

Maan was confused by her behavior, just a few minutes ago she was crying her eyes out and now she was acting as if nothing happened. She forcefully untied the cloth that was tying them both together and took out her flower garland and threw it in the car. Maan simply stood rooted confused why she was behaving so strangely. Geet then gave an angry look at Maan who seemed to not understand her dilemma and was simply staring at her. She cleared her throat to gain his attention but he seemed to be too engrossed in looking at her. She tried to go near him and snap him out of his thoughts, but tripped due to the heavy lehgha that wrapped her petite figure. Her arms helplessly flayed in the air and she tightly closed her eyes readying herself for a nasty fall. The next instant she found herself engulfed by a strong pair of arms hugging her waist preventing her from falling and causing her to hang in the mid-air with her arms tightly clutching his sherwani while her legs where half crossed. At that moment she opened her eyes to find a deep chocolate brown eyes staring at her as if assuring her she was in safe hands. The suddenness of the fall and the warmth of the hug stopped Geet from straightening herself. She was lost in those deep brown eyes and each nerve in her body responded to the tingly sensation running through her whole body. Maan seemed to be not bothered by the closeness in fact he was enjoying it while drowning in the hazel eyes with a hint of emerald streaks. Her innocent almond shaped eyes spoke volumes of fear as well as anger.

He tried to read her eyes further but was distracted when she knotted her brows and scrunched her nose to speak, "Hello mister, could you please tell me why the hell are you hugging me like this?" she asked with her nose flaring in anger.

Maan was a little startled by her question, "But Geet you were going to fall, so I wanted to catch you so that you don't hurt yourself."

"Maine aapse help maanga kya?" she asked still in his embrace, "nahi na, ab aap please isi vaqt mujhe chodiye!" she squeaked.

"Kya?"

"I said leave me damn it," she said hitting his chest. Geet's sudden attack made him instantly leave Geet. The lack of support led her to fall on the ground with a thud while she screamed, "Ouch Babaji!" holding her back and looked at Maan smirking at her. "Monkey, donkey, khote, billi," she cursed flinching in pain.

"Geet tumne hi toh kaha tha mujhe chod toh, isiliye maine vahi kiya," Maan said crossing his arms and closing his mouth from laughing out too loud. "Vaise bhi main tumhari pati hoon, aur ek good husband ki nishani is listening to his biwi's words," he mocked while extending his hand to help her up. She refused his help and pushed his hands away and tried to get up but fell again. she cursed her luck and tried to get up but found she had badly sprained her ankle in the process. The pain the ankle was throbbing and her eyes welled up with fresh tears due to extreme pain. Maan noticed her pain and rushed to sit by her side to help her ease her pain. This time Geet didn't resist him lifting her and gently placing her on the cement ledge on the corner of the road. She closed her eyes tightly hoping to ease her pain while fat tears rolled down her cheek. Maan placed her legs on the slab to get a better look at the sour ankle when Geet shoved his hands away declaring, "I am a doctor, and I know how to care for myself, aap please hatiye."

"Magar Geet please let me take a look," he tried to reason in vain to see her massage her sour ankle with difficulty. She gave him an angry stare for dropping her and continued to mumble curses at him. She kept massaging her foot while thinking of a way to bring the topic of this marriage.

Geet cleared her throat, "Actually the sprain has not hurt me as much as this marriage," she said breaking the awkward silence. Maan's head shot up at Geet's confession while his eyes reflected a deep pain in his heart.

"I, I thought you married me with your full consent," he said his voice cracking.

"Hmph! I wish," she said sarcastically, "marriage was not in my books for another 2 years," she said looking away.

"But you father assured me that you approved of me when I asked him specifically if the girl was willing to marry me," he said dejectedly.

"Oh please, he forced me into marrying you because he didn't want me to continue my education. All these days it was hard for him to marry me off but with my mother gone, he easily accomplished his task threatening to commit suicide if I objected," she said with tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry Geet, mujhe pata hota tho mai[n]," he was cut off with her hand gesture to stop talking.

"I do not want you sorry, nor do I want your sympathy. I want you to know that there is in no way I am looking forward to becoming your wife. I would like to continue my medical school as it is my last semester while I simultaneously take 3 licensing exams in the US to get my MD," she said coldly. Not getting any reply from him, she continued taking a deep breath, "and for all this to happen I need my freedom. I want divorce," she said with finality.

Maan fell hard on his knees; he had expected a lot of surprises on his wedding day, but this was the least surprise he had expected for it was more of a shock. His bride in front of him was asking for a divorce on their wedding day, what better gift could a wife ask for he thought ironically. His heart shattered into thousand pieces at her declaration, he had imagined all sorts of things today from his beloved woman who stood stunning in front of him, but all his hopes and expectations came crumbling down. During the pheras he had promised God that he would fulfill every desire and demand of his beloved wife and here she was testing the strength of his promise. He chuckled at his plight and looked at Geet who looked determined to accomplish whatever she wished to do.

Geet looked at Maan whom seemed to be breaking down at her declaration but chose to ignore it and continued, "I am sorry that this is not what you expected but I cannot live in a relationship that I don't approve of. I have an aim that I am working towards and would not like any thing to come in between. Anyway, its not like you fell in love with me and wanted to marry me," she joked.

"Actually I did," he whispered looking down.

"So please, I hope you understand my point of view and allow me to do what I want independently," she asked hoping the man in front of her would approve for he seemed to be a nice person.

"Voh" he tried to speak instead only a gasp of air escaped from his mouth. He weakly cleared his throat and tried again, "Voh, actually I absolutely approve your goal and aim. You are absolutely welcome to pursue your goal and career and I shall never be a hurdle to it. But can you not carry on without a divorce," he pleaded.

"Nahi Mr.?"

"Maan, Maan Singh Khurana"

"Nahi Mr. Khurana it's not possible, I don't want to give you the wrong ideas. I want to accomplish things on my own and this marriage demands a lot of responsibility from my side that I am unwilling to do. Please try to understand Mr. Khurana," she said.

"Please call me Maan," he said bleakly.

"Teekhai, Maan please understand," she pleaded once again in the verge of tears.

Maan didn't want to see his beloved's tears, thus he ignored the stabbing pain in his heart to agree with her demands. "Magar ek shart pe," he said trying to hide his tears. "My Daadima has been anticipating my marriage for a long while and to let her know about this divorce would break her heart. So I suggest you live with me," before he could continue he heard her gasp in shock. "Don't worry you don't have to live and sleep in the same room as me, I shall tell Daadima that I want to live in the Outhouse of the mansion so that you can have your own room. I shall manage with the divorce procedure; once the divorce is finalized you can leave to America as you wish," he said hoping his voice didn't give away the pain he was experiencing.

Geet beamed at his suggestion and instantly agreed to his condition. Her eyes reflected her happiness and joy. Maan looked at her genuine happiness dancing through her eyes and felt content.

"So that's a deal Ms Handa," he said as professional as possible.

"Of course that's a deal!"

"Well then, if you could please come now as Daadima would be waiting for our arrival," he said extending his hand for support that she willingly took as she knew she was not alright to stand by herself to walk to the car.

Maan helped her sit comfortably in the car without hurting her ankle and walked around the car to sit beside her. He told the driver to start and take them home when he felt her hands squeeze his. He looked questioningly at her while Geet gave him a huge smile and mouthed a thank you for his big help. Maan squeezed her hands back and gave a weak smile and looked away before his eyes gave away too much.

alright my lovely readers. i know i am going to get a lot of jhutis n all sorts of rotten veggies. i think i shall probably be even a victim of maar peet 😆 (from my dear dia n jyo darlings) but its a gentlewoman promise that next part shall have a [good] surprise. 

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee ur ss!
I felt bad for geet in first two parts.
But now i'm feeling bad for maan!
Continue soonnn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow so geet was forced to get
married poor maan
he already fall in love with
her
let see what in store for maaneet
future
the story turning interesting
love it
brillian tupdate
pls cont soon
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

Loveee ur ss!

I felt bad for geet in first two parts.
But now i'm feeling bad for maan!
Continue soonnn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima

thnx a lot Fatima!!! i hv sent u a buddy request... accept it to be on my pm list 😊