Navya

i hate reunka (Page 3)

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lenisha

Omg I totally agree with you!! She was so negative in today's episode Angry

Yeah she was..in todays episode only ! (until now) hope we see more positive from her in future Tongue

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lenisha

Omg I totally agree with you!! She was so negative in today's episode Angry

hope we see more positive from her in upcoming episodes Tongue
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
these day her mood is not good case she her hubby is not calling and he is busy in his calls...not talking to her...also she didn't got any chance to go for a picnic and enjoy her life...lots of responsibilities in her shoulder with a child hubby is not supporting...so she is showing all her anger from Navya...poor Navya...
I think Navya's bro is a supportive character to her...
-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
even i hated  renuka  di yesterday  y she behaves  like  that we know  her  as  very sweet person but yesterday  grrr even  harsh  was  supporting navya honestly hated her 
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i really hated renuka in today's episode...
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Actually i'm not sure whether Renuka is negative or not but she surely is feeling insecure.  the way she was talking to Navya was not at all right. Daadi is okay. grandparents are mostly like that especially when they are coming from remote places most of the time behaves like this... but Renuka's behavior was little annoying... at least i felt so.  Navya's mother was more understanding. i don't think Navya's mother is well educated but she was still ready to let her go to the picnic and i'm surprised that Renuka is against Navya's going for picnic saying that boys and girls will be together...
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Iam really confused.. i really don't know...if Renuka is a ...negative character nd i too... agree with u i really... hated her... in yesterdays... epsiodeWacko

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I dont think Renuka is a negetive character...she is aware of the changes happening in Navya...she is also aware about Navya's friendship with Anant ...eventhough girl-boy friendhip is not appriciated in Navya's family Renuka hide about Navya- Anant's friendship because she dont want to upset the parents...so, from Renuka's side it is quite natural not to support her sister as she is doubtful about Navya...
Renuka was also bought up the same way like Navya...got married and now a mother at a younger age...
I think when the story moves on with Renuka unhappy with her own in marital life, Renuka will be the first one to support her little sis...

Smi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index