Navya
Navya

i hate reunka (Page 2)

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Ummm so she doesn't seem super elated at Navya getting permission for picnic means she is "negative"?
Just as LadyM mentioned, her reaction is normal human behavior. She has been through a lot of restrictions and now she's got a responsibility of a child and not to forget the "marriage" at such a young age. Even her own father mentioned so in today's episode.
Yeah she's being cranky a lot these days but she isn't backstabbing or plotting evil plans or such. And ummm sibling rivalry is a part of life...conflict of opinions and frowning do occur in every sibling relationship.

I get all that but sibling rivalry is only valid if the other sibling is in anyway creating such circumstances to annoy you or make you outrageous, in which this case is not viable.
Navya hasnt done anything to Renuka
She is just plain jealous of what navya in her life is getting, the choices and all..I mean if i was at renuka's place, i probably would have been a little jealous but the bond of sisterhood had come before the jealousy which would have made me feel happy and proud for navya that atleast she is able to go...If renuka didnt get those opportunities in life, navya has nothing to do with it, its her parents! and everyones life is different, she should understand that..

Anants brother didnt get a chance in life to go anywhere either, but h regardless of the fact supported anant and thats what brotherhood is!

Renuka is just being a selfish sister...she should be happy fr navya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENBazingaa_Meena_

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Don't forget that it was Renuka only who had cooked up an excuse in front of the entire family to let navya go out at night that one time. Now that's a different issue about what navya might have told her.
It could also be that she is worried about Navya getting in to the "boyfriend" issue deeper and deeper and if and when that comes out in front of their Dad, then heartbreak for navya's love is there...but the most important thing would be Navya loosing trust from her parents...especially from their father. She warned Navya about the consequences just last week when she chided her about being late after that night out.
I don't see her being "selfish" in that. She's just being a cranky older sister who is just worried about the consequences of changed behavior of her little sister.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslannaina_rainaDamonSalvatore-BazingaaLadyMcbethanu17_Meena_

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I Really Liked Reunka when she helped Navya 2 go to Anant's Sister's Engagement But I dnt no wat was up with her 2day :l Anyways I dnt think she will turn -tv cause at the end of the day dey are Sister and she was just trying to calm down the situation at that point of time..

Edited by -Zeenat- - 11 May 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with Ramy and LadyM, its a normal human behavior, like " how come she gets to have what i didnt" she is a bit sensitive too..like on her godbharai whn navya's frnd said abt getting married at an early age she wont do it...renuka was sad a bit but was happy whn dadi praised her for having responsibility at a young age...so there are things which she wanted and didnt get its obvious to feel bad/sad whn your own sister is getting those...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaNymeria_Meena_

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
^ Amy - WORD on everything you've said. Renuka probably knows what the rest of her family doesn't... about Anant. She is obviously worried about Navya and maybe even cranky at the fact that Navya got things that she didn't... she isn't cruel ... she's just being human. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DamonSalvatore-BazingaaNymeria_Meena_

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
oh cmon guys..dont u ppl have siblings at home?...
It was completely natural..and she has just given birth to a baby..its natural to be cranky...!...hadnt it been for renuka..navya wud never been able to go to anants house...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa_Meena_

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i am on your side, she always shout at everyone. she always want her way, she is a tottal control freak
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

i am on your side, she always shout at everyone. she always want her way, she is a tottal control freak

Thanks for being supportive when everyone else is just ganging up against me lol (not that i care)

But yeah I understand her being cranky and all due to hormones but she should understand other people have feeling too,, jab man aya she goes shouting at everyone and jab man aya she loves them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index