Chaskameter Not updated again!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Why isnt the chaskameter updated again this week.   It was done when we complained in the suggestions forum and after that it is not updated,  Why should we even rate the show then if it is not considered.  We are asking  ppl to join IF and rate the show and some are under the wrong impression of many clicks equals many votes and are rating it whenever they visit the forum,  but all those efforts are in vain if it is not taken into account.  😡
honey thats nothing new...its been like this for the past 2 weeks...they update it 1ce a month...

due to that i dont see any point in hitting the CM tbh...
Kavya totally agree wiv u...its just so annoyin wen day dnt update the chaska meter ...atleast before da show ends we wanna c Kitani, Karan, Kritika on no.1 on da rankings...
but they dnt even bother updating its so annoyin...😡

@mIsHeZ.x  but it is supposed to be updated every week.  It was getting updated every week, but suddenly it stopped.  and after 3-4 weeks they updated and again now its 2 weeks and same thing. Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
ditto Kavya..normally it wud b updated every Monday..but this inconsistancy is very annoying..n when they do update after 2 weeks..KMH2 rankings r always down wen they r supposed 2 b higher...😕...dunno how they r counted in total...but all i know that one vote, per day, per member can rate the chaska meter...hate it for being so Biased.....it was better when the CM meter wasn't working.
Good point Kavya ! I just don't understand i rate it every time but still there is no change at all !!!! I will continue  rate it anyway!
Originally posted by kavyasam

@mIsHeZ.x  but it is supposed to be updated every week.  It was getting updated every week, but suddenly it stopped.  and after 3-4 weeks they updated and again now its 2 weeks and same thing.
ikno they use 2 update it regulary b4 but 4 the past couple of months they just not doing anything...i even asked this in the helpdesk requesting them 2 update...they finally did it a week after...n now its been 2 weeks...

i think we shud just stop wasting out time voting on CM...there is no point is they are noteven gona bother updating...y shud v waste our time n put effort in voting wen we arent evn gona get anythng out of it...its so rritating😡
kaisse update karenge imagine jhukjayega na KMH trp barti dekh ...hahahah...
Originally posted by angel_prachi

kaisse update karenge imagine jhukjayega na KMH trp barti dekh ...hahahah...

It is not  Imagine's dury , but  it is done  by  someone here at Indiaforums.  The rankings are purely for India - forums,  not the trps of channel.
Kavya...even i m angry abt it!!😡 the CM is really very inconsitent!!
Its like jab unka man krta hai tab wo update krte hai!!😡
i rate the CM every time i open the pg of the forum!! Whts the point in rating it wen it is not even updated????