Posted: 12 years ago
I was so happy that rads gets to stay in dev's room eventhough without him for the moment..i wonder how many times will he giv reasons to get into his room to get sum stufs...but today he ended up taking 2 pieces of clothes..πŸ˜†

From misti's post : *she is looking at him with an innocent look and he with a I don't know what to say look.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nyway i taught he would remember the time rads got hurt n he applied the haldi for her...do u tink it would hapen again?? 
πŸ˜•

Overall a good episode once again...cant wait for more RADEV moments ...precap was nice to...cant wait till tomorow..and OMG rohan was soo.. 🀣 🀣🀣

RATING : 10/10 ⭐️⭐️
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Good episode indeed! Love Radhika she got her KK room πŸ˜ƒ she was looking so happy. And Dev was looking upset, it was kinda cute. He lost his room? Other characters did good too, aaw Dadaji seems at peace after 12 years. LOL BB expression was good!! Everyone did good!  

i wonder how many times will he giv reasons to get into his room to get sum stufs...

Wonderring it too!!πŸ˜†
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
really brilliant episode
the best episode of the season i think as rads got opportunity to place kanha in mandir and her smile made me smile so much that i am sooo happy.her expressions were so good that we can feel her happiness inside

Hehe...yes he intentionally took only two pieces of clothes...so that he can get a official permission to visit this room everytime and stare at Rads! πŸ˜‰ 
The copy of  devdas is in with CB. Radhika got hurt leaving mark from Dev, the same way, Aishwarya got from Shahrukh in DEvdas.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I agree with u Tilashini !!!!!!! Today was a great episode !!!!!!! So happy that Radhika gets to stay in Dev's room !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Hehe...yes he intentionally took only two pieces of clothes...so that he can get a official permission to visit this room everytime and stare at Rads! πŸ˜‰ 

AGREEED!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait for that to happen next & more often...i wonder what will he do wen she starts ironing his clothes for sum function or sumtin... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tilashini

AGREEED!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait for that to happen next & more often...i wonder what will he do wen she starts ironing his clothes for sum function or sumtin... πŸ˜†

Wow!! That would be nice...😳 πŸ˜

Imagine Dev coming out of washroom bare chested😳 and finds Radhika ironing out the shirt he'd choosen!! πŸ˜ Hayye!! And then...as usual like a kid he would growl that u are not supposed to iron my clothesπŸ˜†. However, Rads wud very sweetly, serenly reply that..."Oho! Stop fussing like a kid! i am ur wife na...i have got the haq! πŸ˜‰" Then he would try snatching the cloth...and she wud get hurt by the hot iron...and in reflex he wud drop the cloth to nurse her!!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ Then...😳 πŸ˜³ 

Thanks Tillu---

It was a good episode with some good acting---

Love your enthusiasm--glad to see you more active on the forum...
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Wow!! That would be nice...😳 πŸ˜

Imagine Dev coming out of washroom bare chested😳 and finds Radhika ironing out the shirt he'd choosen!! πŸ˜ Hayye!! And then...as usual like a kid he would growl that u are not supposed to iron my clothesπŸ˜†. However, Rads wud very sweetly, serenly reply that..."Oho! Stop fussing like a kid! i am ur wife na...i have got the haq! πŸ˜‰" Then he would try snatching the cloth...and she wud get hurt by the hot iron...and in reflex he wud drop the cloth to nurse her!!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ Then...😳 πŸ˜³ 

Bilkul ji !!!! 🀣 MY TILAMETER would be til the max watching more intimate scenes to cum...saving for later on.. in future wen he accepts her..πŸ˜†