India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A good episode...

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I was so happy that rads gets to stay in dev's room eventhough without him for the moment..i wonder how many times will he giv reasons to get into his room to get sum stufs...but today he ended up taking 2 pieces of clothes..LOL

From misti's post : *she is looking at him with an innocent look and he with a I don't know what to say look.. LOLLOL
Nyway i taught he would remember the time rads got hurt n he applied the haldi for her...do u tink it would hapen again?? 
Confused

Overall a good episode once again...cant wait for more RADEV moments ...precap was nice to...cant wait till tomorow..and OMG rohan was soo.. ROFL ROFLROFL

RATING : 10/10 StarStar

Edited by Tilashini - 11 May 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973Nika07radhika5avina_foreveranusha34viprakshi..yajnaseni..sigridharianjanaset_rajPutijaChalhovashna26Roshini1494

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Good episode indeed! Love Radhika she got her KK room Big smile she was looking so happy. And Dev was looking upset, it was kinda cute. He lost his room? Other characters did good too, aaw Dadaji seems at peace after 12 years. LOL BB expression was good!! Everyone did good!  

i wonder how many times will he giv reasons to get into his room to get sum stufs...

Wonderring it too!!LOL

Edited by ashna26 - 11 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07anusha34sigridYourNightmareTilashiniNeerjaa

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
really brilliant episode
the best episode of the season i think as rads got opportunity to place kanha in mandir and her smile made me smile so much that i am sooo happy.her expressions were so good that we can feel her happiness inside

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Nika07anusha34sigridTilashiniashna26

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ya...it ws a gud epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Hehe...yes he intentionally took only two pieces of clothes...so that he can get a official permission to visit this room everytime and stare at Rads! Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07sigridTilashini

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
The copy of  devdas is in with CB. Radhika got hurt leaving mark from Dev, the same way, Aishwarya got from Shahrukh in DEvdas.

Tilashini

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile I agree with u Tilashini !!!!!!! Today was a great episode !!!!!!! So happy that Radhika gets to stay in Dev's room !!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Hehe...yes he intentionally took only two pieces of clothes...so that he can get a official permission to visit this room everytime and stare at Rads! Wink 

AGREEED!!! LOLBig smile Cant wait for that to happen next & more often...i wonder what will he do wen she starts ironing his clothes for sum function or sumtin... D'ohLOL

sia_lovely

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index