simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

TODAY IN THE PRECAP ...sure raashi.s { BLACK MAGIC }
influence on ahem and gopis life she definetly do a stupid kalakari with gopi because she is jealous from gopi why she married ahem .. who is the holy soly of the modis empire everything is in the ahems hand and this way gopi is the big bahu  .. so rashi will be jealous ...shame on you rashi how you are a selfish and white blood women...😡 i think sure rashi put the cow pooh in the car and blamed on the gopi because they show the cow pooh near the mandir may be she make a pooh footprints in the car and put on the foot pad where gopi sit...bulshit rashi and her kalakari everytime she will successful to do mess in the gopis life..😡
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simi she wants to be in Gopis shoes  she wants Aham not jigar  you saw how she treated jigar when he opened the car door with Gopi then when he went to open the door for rashi her mood was off.  i was surprised she did not  sit in the front seat  that would have been the bomb
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if she want ahem...why cant she do some kalakaari and wooo ahem...hehehehe
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m so upset by rashi she is irritating now
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: music_masti

if she want ahem...why cant she do some kalakaari and wooo ahem...hehehehe

When kokila went to see Rashi she rejected her n went n chose Gopi  from that day rashi n her mother wanted to destroy  gopis engagement she is doing is the kalakaris to destroy Gopis marriage so that she can be the only vahu in the modi house. Gopi does not realise that her own sister hates her  n is doing all these bad things  when ever something happens good to gopi with aham Rashis face says it all
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Simi she wants to be in Gopis shoes  she wants Aham not jigar  you saw how she treated jigar when he opened the car door with Gopi then when he went to open the door for rashi her mood was off.  i was surprised she did not  sit in the front seat  that would have been the bomb

yah may be but every time something stupid thing happend we want to see a good relation between gopi and ahem from the long time but its very sad nothing will be changed everything comes same after few days...😔
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

When kokila went to see Rashi she rejected her n went n chose Gopi  from that day rashi n her mother wanted to destroy  gopis engagement she is doing is the kalakaris to destroy Gopis marriage so that she can be the only vahu in the modi house. Gopi does not realise that her own sister hates her  n is doing all these bad things  when ever something happens good to gopi with aham Rashis face says it all

lets hope this time it backfires

simibrar1990 thumbnail
i suggest you friends join your hands and go on strike stop watching this serial ... make some slogans for ( public demand ) what viewers want all things write in the slogans because every demands are fufiled by strikes if somebody not listen..😆 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
music_masti thumbnail
every time i think to stop watch the serial they bring some lght showing ahem and gopi together next day back to square one...

ny ways i am waiting till its 300th episode and gohems first wedding anniversary...if nothing happens till that time..i'll stop watching
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

every time i think to stop watch the serial they bring some lght showing ahem and gopi together next day back to square one...

ny ways i am waiting till its 300th episode and gohems first wedding anniversary...if nothing happens till that time..i'll stop watching

me too i also sometimes decide not to watch but again watching when see some hope and i think sometimes that we are wasting our time nobody listen..😊 crap starts again.