Update for Wed May 11th - Peek a boo Special - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

Only when Bhu is T's amma...T's character value will have more weightage...she has to prove that she is not like her mom and always wanted to be a good wife, mom to TA and his kids. Thats when she would get some appreciation on her character for what all she suffered so long. If its not Bhu's child it would be like just a sympathy and I dont want it to happen to T, bcos it was only she who underwent the pain from everyone from all corners for what her mom did, evne from her dad. So she needs to get a good name by proving herself that she is not like her mom and ultimately I bet this would bring in the strong bondage between T and TA, even after TA/T comes to know about Bhu. She would never have any feeling to Bhuvana but just maximum hatred. It was only Deepa, Kalyani and Pati who helped her all along even after knowing about her mom, plus it was TA's good character he married her by seeing only her character and not her mom's.πŸ‘. So if she ignores her mom she would be bonded close with TA and so would be TA for the same. So now on it will be a answer/challenge to T as how she is going to prove people that she could be successfull in her life/career inspite of all her issues all along and that would be the real success and answers to for what she suffered all along.πŸ‘πŸΌ

WOW! Akka, very nice. Ur thinking is very nice. I agree with you. And yes aiyoo i forgotπŸ˜† Ahh, i know. TPS kooda oru vakaile Thuls-ku amma thaan, so athu varaikkum santhosamπŸ˜†πŸ˜›. And ya the Thuls vs. Bhuv would be interesting to watch. She would go behind Thuls. She will reject and ignore her.πŸ˜† Btw Thuls-ku evlo step siblings?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Romba canphusion matterπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Tanu for the superb update and nice side comments. Your updates are really very well written. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is sad to see Thulasi again and again pleading to someone if her hubby is not besides her. Somehow i am happy that TT decided to help APD and allowed her to stay in their house. Like the neighbour lady told, TT haven't done anything wrong, the whole happenings might turn out to be in their favour. This time Divya's mother is with AP, hope she atleast is worried about her daughter's life and makes things clear to her husband. Thamizh was not reachable, does it mean he got the job if everything goes fine in Madurai, he has to! πŸ˜•

There are always few people like the lady to help the kind-hearted TT. The lady reminded me of the nurse when TA was hospitalised. At the same time, i don't understand why this Indira hates Thulasi this much. It is the second time that she refuses to help to Thulasi when she really needs the help and support of her friend. πŸ˜‘

Like Shubba Akka told, it would be interesting to see if Bhuvana is Thulasi's mom. Either way her mom's story would be interesting. It is just that TPS and Thulasi do look alike. But i want Thulasi to support TPS for her decision to lead an independent life without her husband like she adviced Divya the other day and she should not even consider her real mother as a woman. πŸ˜•

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Buwana doesn't seem to have any guilty feeling or anything after seeing MM...she didnt even react well after Maari questioned her😑...so we cant expect her to get any soft corner towards Thulasi after she get to know about who is her daughter nu...i don't think so as she feels very disgusting to relate or face anyone who knows her past...i feel like Thulasi is going to play a major role here with a help of Sundari sooner or later...lets see...

@ Shubba akka...your comment for Buwana being Thulasi's mom was too good...either way as Theiva akka said Thulasi's mom track will be more interesting than psycho/GW & Bujji's.
Thanks for the Awsome Update Tanu akka!!!

Blue saree Lady was superb!!! Paavam Thulasi!! Namma Hero illatha naal itu ellam naddakuthu!!!

Great Maari!!! Bhuvanaku ithu ellam veenum!!

Bhuvana Thuls'mom endru conform so ithu GW-ku therinja Charu venaam oru mannakathiyum (Charu and Manakatti rendum onda ella??!!πŸ˜‰) vennam endru Thulasi thaan enn Marumagal endru solluvaal!!!
Thanks for the nice update and side comments.

As expected, T is all alone w/o her friends and relatives in a situation that calls for the most help. I really loved the neighbour lady who came forward to help T in her need and even strenghtened her with her words. She is the star of the day! I wish T tries to get closer to Shyamala's in-laws/Shyamala (as shown in TMS-Thendral mix) to strenghthen her friends' network. They would definitely offer to help and they seem to be the only nice and soft-spoken elderly couple in this team!! Deepa's mom's behavior is just the expected one;  she is only a grade lower than GW/Padma and vying for the top place!!

I was eagerly expecting the MM-Bhu-Lax-Mari meeting scene. Well, the cat is out of the bag (almost)!  The unexpected twist was Mari seeing bhu and pouring his anger out. I still feel that he is yet to say something and I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode. So, it's kind of confirmed that T is Bhu's daughter, and  T's role is going to become more important from here on with T-TPS/Bhu clash. As also said by Shubba, GW will do 360 degree balti once she comes to know  T's mom is bhu. She might even fall at T's feet and totally go against C!
Bhu has never seen T as her daughter, but i'm sure once she knows abt this, she might develop some paasam for her. (she will develop paasam so the story takes an interesting twist! )T has lot of hatred for her mom, and always wanted to never ever be like her mom. This hatred may cause T to support TPS and this is gonna be the greatest punishment for Bhu.

The worst and kodumayaana scene was Bhu touching up Lax as if he is going to see a girl for marriage!!! With a worse background and a worser character, I wonder how Bhu has the guts to see all the people with contempt. She doesn't even deserve talking back to people. Really a shameless and wretched character to the core! Lax did know everything about bhu and this has been shown in one of the earlier episodes where she mentions that she left her kid and hubby for him. He is another shameless and faithless creature who left his wife and family for a married woman! Somehow, no amount of explanation / logic(??) would seem digestible to viewers abt Lax leaving TPS for bhu and I'm waiting for the part where this would be disclosed! Lax is a spineless and weak character, but leaving a beautiful, well-educated, caring and intelligent  woman for a characterless woman makes us think if he was blackmailed by Bhu!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Thank you for the quick detailed update Tanu ..😊

The suspense as to who is T's mom is interesting ..
 I still feel B is not T's mom .. and the way Laxman and Bhuvana looked shocked when they saw MM was like they have hidden something from MM and is scared to see him ... B is ofcourse a odukali .. but I think that family is different from MM and T ..
And when Mari was blaming Bhuvana .. he was asking if u can remember MM ... that is so obvious ...
It is as though Laxman and B killed MM's wife and have hidden this from MM and have convinced MM that his wife ran away .. and Mari knows this secret ..
And once T comes to know that B killed T's mom and is the root cause of all problems in T's  life.. T will be Jenma Virodhi for B .. and she will join hands with TPS to fight and punish B .. 
And it is B' sadhi and not T's vidhi that has caused all problems for T ...

Let us see how the flashback unfolds...

Bhuvana looked pale on seeing Maari and on the questions he asked. All these days she did not even care a bit for ThulasiπŸ˜•. Can a mom be like this? Even if she is having problem with MM, the love for the kid will not go away. So there is some truth hidden here. This Bhuv is more selfish and more bothered only about Lax because of the wealth he has.

But as Shubba said, Thulasi weightage will increase more only if Bhuv is her mom and she can prove that she lives with one husband and not an odukaali. Also it will be nice to see Thulasi + Sundari Vs. Bhuv + Lax.

100% GW will surrender herself towards Thulasi if she comes to know that Bhuv is her mom. I remembered the words TA said to MM on his mom in the hospital after the court episode: "Enga ammavukku Thulasi Nallavalla Ketavalla ellam mukkiyam illai. Thulasi panakaariya Ezhaiyaa thaan mukiyam".

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

@Shammu : Me too was thinking about the siblings matter with Thulasi?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

That lady with Thulasi was really helpful.πŸ‘. She was so frank and open.⭐️..!! Deepa's mom was so rude.😑.!! Whenever TA is not with Thulasi Deepa will also be not available for Thulasi (for some reason...) !!

Bhuvana's scene with Maari was nice and nice to see aapu for her..!! But waiting to see Thulasi and Bhuvana meeting and also MM and Bhuvana meeting..!! I think MM and Bhuvana meeting is not so far as they are showing some of their scenes together..!! πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

I knew that MM will not see Bhuvana yet but instead at the end Maari did and he also hates her which we viewers never expected. I guess when TA rushes to see Thulasi after knowing what went on, AP might turned in favor to T&T as TA's surprise. There is a reason behind this APD's track that also when TA is away to Madurai. Thulasi is going to deal this all alone before TA get to know. I believe in every obstacle which someone face is the stepping stone for their success, here too its good to stay positive. If APD is a stalker, her guilty feeling will kill her through out her life.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
Well, still the complete flashback abt Bhu-Lax's background is yet to unfold tomorrow. From what happened today, it is almost confirmed that T is Bhu's daughter. Mari mentions that Bhu left her hubby and kid. If Lax and Bhu killed MM's wife and hid the thing, it wud remain bet'n them. If they did tell MM that his wife ran away leaving the kid after delivery,  Mari wud not mention that they cheated a good man like MM. Also, if T's mom was someone else who died and MM was told she ran away leaving the kid, MM /Paati wud believe only if that woman were of shady character. They wud not have believed that and not misinfomed people. They wud have doubted Lax-Bhu and would have tried to search T's mom. Bhu is money minded and can do anything for money. It is highly probable that MM did not have money and so she hated him. Still, how did she not try to find out abt her daughter for so many years?? I'm sure however cold-blooded she may be, if T happens to be her kid and she comes to know abt her and sees her, some paasam will come out for the story to take interesting twists and turns as otherwise Bhu-T clash may not be so interesting!