MIK looks like an innocent child in this track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
esp in today's episode wen he was sleeping n held on to Gauri's  saree pallu... he slept like a child... so innocent... completely adorable... MIK is just amazing...
 for rudra he has to be one of the most colour ful sweet endearing at times frustrating character he has played and he has proved again what an  aweeesome actor!!
Edited by LadyZaib - 12 years ago
yes i totally agree to u he was looking sooo adorable the way he was sleeping... not jus in this track but Rudra has always been lik an innocent child... very pure at heart and totally endearing... MIK has proved it time and again that he is simply the besttt๐Ÿ‘
thats so sweet! i cant wait to watch tthe coming episodes...would be nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i have a feeling that now rudr will spend more time taking care of gauri...
You are so right he looks absolutely adorable when playing Rudra. Hes a good boy with a good heart. I think he is ment to be shown slightly childish but very lovable. MIK is defianlty the best he has shown he can do any character with perfection.
Childish, naughty, endearing, good-hearted, tortured... Rudr is a very complex character to play. And anyone could have portrayed such a character better than MIK... MIK IS JUST THE BEST !!!!
Originally posted by Darine1980

Childish, naughty, endearing, good-hearted, tortured... Rudr is a very complex character to play. And anyone could have portrayed such a character better than MIK... MIK IS JUST THE BEST !!!!
Loved the typo.๐Ÿ˜‰