Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why can't they make Gopi a little bit like Vidya (Page 2)

Snowwhite50 Senior Member
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Ya Vidya Sagar from BMTD they were very cute lovely jodi .But remember there was a Bua n she was the one who gave courage to vidya to fight against Sindhoora.   
And Vidya of MARYADA also changed to a modern girls and she was talking in English
But here no one even sugested her (gopi) to learn . Instead they are asking her to make green tea , black tea, etc for ahem so that he would be happy even after knowing that the disquality that ahem c in Gopi is she is Gawar[COLOR=green]
WOULD LOVE TO SEE GOPI LEARNING

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 12 May 2011 at 1:53am

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! BMTD is the serial that started my serial spree.LOL No seriously BMTD was the serial that got me hooked as soon as I saw  the promo. ofcourse it was just so negative and it went weird from time to time but it stuck to its morals unlike saathiya. It stuck to the fact that truth prevails over all evil no matter how strong it is. Vidya was the character that influenced me and now I believe that if im truthful then I will win and get through all obstacles. Yes her and gopi have many similarities. uneducated, slave from young, bad marriage. but I guess Vidya has a little more confidence because she had a mother. but Gopi is beyond uneducated.. its ridiculous. Vidya was not just stuck with a bad marriage but also a mentally ill husband not just a moody arrogant moron. along with that she lived in a sasural which was trying to kill her not a sasural which cared so much that it would go against the son. Yet they managed tomake Vidya's presence positive. when she spoke, her innocence just showed. and her naiveness and lack of education just made the audience love her even more. when she was treated ill, the audience cried. but when Gopi starts talking, all i do is close my eyes and shake my head pleading that she doesnt do it. I sometimes just forward it too. also someone said something about the bua supporting her. yes the bua was supporting her but Gopi has Kokila Modi behind her. that is major. and the vamp is at a lower status as well than even Gopi.
let me also remind everyone that Vidya did get educated, just for Sagar she learnt fluent english and then infront of a crowd of people got humiliated and accused of cheating with the guy that was teaching her. I miss Vidya and applaud Divyanka for plying her so beautiful. Thanks heaps
=)

Go to top