Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Naina007

Thank you so much for the update.

I felt bad when Dimpy's dad slapped Daksh's dad and thought it was very unnecessary. But when he said that he asked Daksh's father to ask his son if he wants to get married and all...it's when I realized and saw his pain and how he is right with that point...

Even then too, we all knew that Daksh wanted to marry Dimpy, he was happy.  Obviously Daksh did what he wanted to do anyway, so why wouldn't he express his discontent at the time of his engagement.  Daksh even promised his father that he would take care of Dimpy...

So how is the Daksh's father at fault in all of this???
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: peaches4u

Even then too, we all knew that Daksh wanted to marry Dimpy, he was happy.  Obviously Daksh did what he wanted to do anyway, so why wouldn't he express his discontent at the time of his engagement.  Daksh even promised his father that he would take care of Dimpy...

So how is the Daksh's father at fault in all of this???

I'm going to quote yllscin

"Actually I dont agree... Dhruv's father was at fault. As the head of the house, it was wrong of him to let a stranger like Lipika take over his family like that, and let her make the important decisions about the family.. it was wrong of him to have sooo much pride in his son and his skills, instead he should have known no body is perfect... it was wrong of him to neglect the wishes and desires of Avtar and dimpy's mom, after all it was their daughter who was getting married they should have every right and say in the wedding preparations!! Dhruvs father was wrong in many ways... but i think he got what was inevitable and what he deserved... learned his lesson... all his pride and ghamand was broken... and was also sorry for it... but even then he came and said the wrong things to Avtar... getting his daughter married taking up responsibilty for her... are you kidding me?? you dont say that to the father of the daughter your son was supposed to marry but left her at the wedding mandap... you just dont say that!!! 😆 you simply fall in that father's feet and beg for forgiveness for what your son did... and if that father chooses to forgive then you thank him,
 so yeah... but even than Avtar shouldn't have slapped him.. especially right in front of his family.. i mean all their pride and dignity is already taken away from him.. Avtar simpy did not need to give that extra slap... the poor fella was already broken to pieces after what his son did.. "