Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Tripatis and Sehgals - no more frnds

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Avtar Sehgal has broken all his ties with his frnd and is expecting the same from his family...poor Dhrunni...they will be sufferers now.😭...Avtar was too rude to slap his frnd for his son's mistake...I would say Paap😡...but it too was justified...he is a father of girl whose dreams are stattered and he cant face her as the boy was his choice😭

Loved Dimpy's character today...she was strong in her explanation ...Life is beyond troubles,,,my heart really went out for her when she cried leaning on Ginny😭,,,Ginny stood up to be a good sis...👏

There is nothing that Tripatis or Sehgals can do at present situation rather than playing the blame game...lots of crying...but equally justified...

Avatar has already written half his property on Daksh's name...what about it ..is still a mistery😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc post naz... i feel avtar was jusstified,,,, he felt betrayes, helpless... he cudnt do anything else yr!

i felt gud that now d's dad relaised that dhruv is a nyc boy
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

nyc post naz... i feel avtar was jusstified,,,, he felt betrayes, helpless... he cudnt do anything else yr!

i felt gud that now d's dad relaised that dhruv is a nyc boy

yep dear...but his wouldbe sasuji will not be willing to take any risks😳
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey naz cool post and i cant comment on it just yet cause i still have to watch the epi lol but from the looks of it seems like m worst night mare came true :(
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I knew this was gonna hapen. After all Dhruv n Ginny coming together couldnt have been this easy.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

I knew this was gonna hapen. After all Dhruv n Ginny coming together couldnt have been this easy.

yep...all loveydovey stuff in fastforward mode...to get this twist in the tale😡
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

yep...all loveydovey stuff in fastforward mode...to get this twist in the tale😡

i noo im so mad bu ti hope they get back together soon and get the families together as well :)
arpittamhane thumbnail
mailto:[email protected] dimpi dont take tenction 😲   bco tenction venction chod de baccha hoja fulli faltu
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.

I felt bad when Dimpy's dad slapped Daksh's dad and thought it was very unnecessary. But when he said that he asked Daksh's father to ask his son if he wants to get married and all...it's when I realized and saw his pain and how he is right with that point...
Now the happiness and mazaak is over .. lol NOW time for the serious and emotional department to come into play! 😆