India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Tripatis and Sehgals - no more frnds

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Avtar Sehgal has broken all his ties with his frnd and is expecting the same from his family...poor Dhrunni...they will be sufferers now.Cry...Avtar was too rude to slap his frnd for his son's mistake...I would say PaapAngry...but it too was justified...he is a father of girl whose dreams are stattered and he cant face her as the boy was his choiceCry

Loved Dimpy's character today...she was strong in her explanation ...Life is beyond troubles,,,my heart really went out for her when she cried leaning on GinnyCry,,,Ginny stood up to be a good sis...Clap

There is nothing that Tripatis or Sehgals can do at present situation rather than playing the blame game...lots of crying...but equally justified...

Avatar has already written half his property on Daksh's name...what about it ..is still a misteryConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysMamanaHeenapshrutireddygr8scinerdrock8shivani003swtbaby-Stutz-nycsweetie-Punjabansaru.g-x-Reshu-x-Gauahargeous_N-Swetha-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
nyc post naz... i feel avtar was jusstified,,,, he felt betrayes, helpless... he cudnt do anything else yr!

i felt gud that now d's dad relaised that dhruv is a nyc boy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdsaru.g-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

nyc post naz... i feel avtar was jusstified,,,, he felt betrayes, helpless... he cudnt do anything else yr!

i felt gud that now d's dad relaised that dhruv is a nyc boy
yep dear...but his wouldbe sasuji will not be willing to take any risksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365days

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey naz cool post and i cant comment on it just yet cause i still have to watch the epi lol but from the looks of it seems like m worst night mare came true :(
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I knew this was gonna hapen. After all Dhruv n Ginny coming together couldnt have been this easy.
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

I knew this was gonna hapen. After all Dhruv n Ginny coming together couldnt have been this easy.
yep...all loveydovey stuff in fastforward mode...to get this twist in the taleAngry
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by shivani003

yep...all loveydovey stuff in fastforward mode...to get this twist in the taleAngry

i noo im so mad bu ti hope they get back together soon and get the families together as well :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

arpittamhane Newbie
arpittamhane
arpittamhane

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
mailto:[email protected] dimpi dont take tenction Shocked   bco tenction venction chod de baccha hoja fulli faltu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index