Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

hmm so next Amma will brainwash K it was all P's doing and he will believe her and not P... Rubbish!! Thanks Tanths for pre-cap and live update   Hug

LOL filza u still look upset with the track...just accept it yaar cv's r not lyking the show onair,thy want it to go off air...WinkLOLLOLjust enjoy d convo here,we all r having fun chat...LOL[/DIV]

i am really upset!! More after reading the updates and this track is difficult to digest Ouch LOL but anyways i will forget it in a few days..   LOL even the show itself, i guess... LOL

Dats d spirit...b BRAVE lyk pratigya...Tongue

LOL Yeah right P is 'BRAVE'!! LOL i don't want to be 'BRAVE' like her...Wink LOL 

But well honestly i am actually not brave... EmbarrassedTongue 

This is what in store for us in future,when K will throw her out of TN pratigya will begin her new life with a job or something lyk that...just lyk kekta mata shows...i remember prerna also did d same when anurag throwed her ut of his house...LOLLOLLOL  dunno cv's don't had ny other way to show woman empowerment rather the showing filmy track...Confused

DeadDead women empowerment my foot... Dead 

for real empowerment make her win her battles without any support... when she had the guts to get married there, so should be now brave enough to be able to adjust... 

make her understand her husband, his feelings, thoughts, explain things to him, talk to him LISTEN to him... that way make her turn him a better human being... Convince him in a way that he is really inspired! with his heart wishes to adopt her ways!  if really want to reform people there at TN talk to them, inspire them to follow you...don't try to impose your views on them.. stop always talking in a style as if you are lecturing like this is 'right' that is 'wrong' 

calling police always thinking staying in jail will change them is quite naive on her part... When she truly wins the hearts and minds of people there in that house then i will really think indeed this is women empowerment... 

but then Amma has been turned so negative just for the sake of it and to make lead a hero that one even can't blame her for being unable to conform to the norms there... Confused

Edited by Filza.T - 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for lovely description
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Di for the update

so as per the updates Kriya will drift apart Ermm over pickles??????

K is still in la la land---he has no idea that  his ammaji is shooting poisonous ban jayees at him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
thank you Tanths Di.. feeling sad for Babu..
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sathya for precap sharingLOL
Looking Interesting . E
agrly waiting for next episode
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Tanthya, Great job! Now I know why the Americans never found the notorious WMD in Iraq. It's safe and sound in TN in the form of rotten pickle!  Funny how the pickle always surfaces when the sweet life of Pratigya has to turn sour. For K's dhaba, things could not be bitter than thisOuch
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Thanks the the PRECAP. Smile

So, Amma's target was the customers, but instead her baba couldn't stop himself from sampling her food.
 a backfire plan in motionAngry will she be able to live with the unexpected unwelcome resultShocked

Go to top