Pratigya
Pratigya

PRECAP - Contamination !! (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

hmm so next Amma will brainwash K it was all P's doing and he will believe her and not P... Rubbish!! Thanks Tanths for pre-cap and live update   Hug

LOL filza u still look upset with the track...just accept it yaar cv's r not lyking the show onair,thy want it to go off air...WinkLOLLOL just enjoy d convo here,we all r having fun chat...TongueBig smileLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiFilza.

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the precap...
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

hmm so next Amma will brainwash K it was all P's doing and he will believe her and not P... Rubbish!! Thanks Tanths for pre-cap and live update   Hug

LOL filza u still look upset with the track...just accept it yaar cv's r not lyking the show onair,thy want it to go off air...WinkLOLLOLjust enjoy d convo here,we all r having fun chat...LOL[/DIV]

i am really upset!! More after reading the updates and this track is difficult to digest Ouch LOL but anyways i will forget it in a few days..   LOL even the show itself, i guess... LOL
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much sathya chechi. .nw im rly gna hit on wall!
shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for peracp diii i hope everthink is F9 in MKAP
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

LOL filza u still look upset with the track...just accept it yaar cv's r not lyking the show onair,thy want it to go off air...WinkLOLLOLjust enjoy d convo here,we all r having fun chat...LOL[/DIV]

i am really upset!! More after reading the updates and this track is difficult to digest Ouch LOL but anyways i will forget it in a few days..   LOL even the show itself, i guess... LOL

Dats d spirit...b BRAVE lyk pratigya...WinkLOLLOLLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Dats d spirit...b BRAVE lyk pratigya...Tongue

LOL Yeah right P is 'BRAVE'!! LOL i don't want to be 'BRAVE' like her...Wink LOL 

But well honestly i am actually not brave... EmbarrassedTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Dats d spirit...b BRAVE lyk pratigya...Tongue

LOL Yeah right P is 'BRAVE'!! LOL i don't want to be 'BRAVE' like her...Wink LOL 

But well honestly i am actually not brave... EmbarrassedTongue 

This is what in store for us in future,when K will throw her out of TN pratigya will begin her new life with a job or something lyk that...just lyk kekta mata shows...i remember prerna also did d same when anurag throwed her ut of his house...LOLLOLLOL  dunno cv's don't had ny other way to show woman empowerment rather the showing filmy track...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiFilza.

Go to top