papa will do good in Navya's love

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
first hii to all and today to me bit emotional epi...Drag and drop me
I love the conversation of Dadi and Papa...Drag and drop me
from there I got some feeling...
1.When Papa get to know Renu's marriage life..papa wil give Navya a chance to go ahead with her studies and find a good jod...stand in her own feet...more that a marriage...
2.If Papa get to know that Anant loves Navya he will give a chance to Anant to get the permission from his family then he will allow him to marry Navya...

here I like Navya's bro...both Navya and Navya's bro have a cool bond may be more that Renu
here I feel Renu is a gray character...she will never surport Navya and Anant may be Navya's bro will support her
Drag and drop me
yaar as we sw todays segment that Navya is it angry with Anant now I confuse that the hug scene come first or last..may be it will come last...we can see it na may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow...Drag and drop me
so guys I just thought to share my prediction also..but don't know this will happen or what???
that is after hugging part Navya will realize that she is in love but Anant will not realize this and he will tell Navya is a good friend as Ranbeer..then Navya think to Avoid her feelings and try to keep destance from Anant but this will be a big confuse for Anant and also Babi babi's idea for Anant to marry hagun come to his ears.from this he will realize he is in love with Navya...

if this happen what will be Anant answer to his family???
any way my friends I love to share my Ideas with you guys can you share your Ideas with me???

Anu
Drag and drop me

Edited by anu17 - 11 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ACFSHAIKHcuriousbookwormdeeps07Roshni.samratrocks

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Its a very nice point you have brought in.

I really don't think he is gonna be supportive. Didn't you see how angry he was on the first day when he realized that Anant had saved Navya. The matter of picnic is entirely different as the point being he doesn't want Navya to be deprived about the joy of picnic.

Next, about him feeling guilty about Renu, I don't know what actually he thinks about that. Because once Navya's love would come out, he would certainly think he did the best for Renu and she is happy!

Third thing, I would certainly about Navya's brother. I think he would at least support her till the end! He too goes to college and he understands what she is going through. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07anu17

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hii anu...nice topic...
i too felt renu is being a bit irritating these days...i thought she of all the people would understand navya...she has always been so fun loving...disappointed by the way she turned out to be...well...navya's brother is really cute...he stood by her when dadi was making all the fuss..cute brother...
ur prediction sounds good...but i dont know whats in store...what i dont understand is that navya seemed a bit reluctant in hugging anant and it was anant who pulled her towards him..and he didnt look confused or afraid...he looked damn serious...and navya looked frighntened..as if she knew she is on a tough way but she cant help it...and the way he walked towards her while she was backing off...it seemed like anant got angry with her again during the picnic...and was sort of making her confess her feelings for him...dont know...lets wait and watch..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hey Anu! Its a very nice point you have brought in.
thanks yaar

I really don't think he is gonna be supportive. Didn't you see how angry he was on the first day when he realized that Anant had saved Navya. The matter of picnic is entirely different as the point being he doesn't want Navya to be deprived about the joy of picnic.
yaar yaa I know what you want to say..but at that day its he sww bad about Navya any dad do that..but here I just want to tell that when papa get to know about Renu's hubby and all also Anant love for Navya...Anant behavior to get Navya back to his life his fight get Navya...(if CV show us a Madly in love Anant)then he may tell that he will only allow Navya and Anant Love if Anant will get the permission fron his family...may give a chance...what you think dear??.

Next, about him feeling guilty about Renu, I don't know what actually he thinks about that. Because once Navya's love would come out, he would certainly think he did the best for Renu and she is happy
yaa may be but I don't wish and think Navya's love will come out soon..also I think It will may come out after Renu's Hubby the third class character come out..I wish it...

Third thing, I would certainly about Navya's brother. I think he would at least support her till the end! He too goes to college and he understands what she is going through.
yaa yaar I agree with you...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

hii anu...nice topic...
thanks yaar
i too felt renu is being a bit irritating these days...i thought she of all the people would understand navya...she has always been so fun loving...disappointed by the way she turned out to be...well...navya's brother is really cute...he stood by her when dadi was making all the fuss..cute brother...
yaa these day's Reni di is not in good mood case her husband is not thinking about her no calling no texting so that make her angry and she shows that towards Navya..poor Navya...
ur prediction sounds good...but i dont know whats in store...what i dont understand is that navya seemed a bit reluctant in hugging anant and it was anant who pulled her towards him..and he didnt look confused or afraid...he looked damn serious...and navya looked frighntened..as if she knew she is on a tough way but she cant help it...and the way he walked towards her while she was backing off...it seemed like anant got angry with her again during the picnic...and was sort of making her confess her feelings for him...dont know...lets wait and watch..Embarrassed
I may think that this hugging scene will come first and then the playing part I think like that then Anant ..also Anant may tell Navya that she is also a Good friend as Ranbeer...
hey yaar don't hit me or slap me I like Ranbeer more that Anant...Big smile case all like Anant na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

curiousbookworm Senior Member
curiousbookworm
curiousbookworm

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i dont think the hugging scene was in reality : i thought it showed 2 different possibilities of what could happen. i also dont like how navya is treating anant : before she would be crazy after him and thinking about him now anant is always doing something for her, trying to spend time with her ( whether he knows he is in luv or not). i am really looking forward to picnic and the exposing of gautam's character (good husband to wife-cheater ). why is renuka staying with her parents? is gudia the real name of the baby or is it just a nickname? also i want to see more development in the harsh-navya relationship : maybe harsh meeting anant and those two becoming friends. and lastly, anant has to go to picnic as sbs shows them playing during picnic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACFSHAIKHanu17

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i also loved d conversation

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index