Posted: 12 years ago
Today what ever ambaaji said is correct...I feel her  pain and sorrow..Every mother will have lot of hopes and wishes on their childs marriage..but poor ambaaji both her sons and her daughters wedding is over without much time and have to say it's only because of her this happened...

if she agreed anukalp's love then or if she herself as a hetal's mom went to bedis house and ask them about hetal-karan;s marriage this all wont have happened...
I AGREE,even i felt bad for ambaji.she was right to sumextent,but she could have told to postpone karal marriage na.we could get haldi,mehendi etc
Originally posted by sherma

I AGREE,even i felt bad for ambaji.she was right to sumextent,but she could have told to postpone karal marriage na.we could get haldi,mehendi etc
yeah why they made it all in such a hurry way...
they could have extended for this week...with al lthe rituals...poor ambaji...but she should have forgived mona..
Originally posted by sri11

Today what ever ambaaji said is correct...I feel her  pain and sorrow..Every mother will have lot of hopes and wishes on their childs marriage..but poor ambaaji both her sons and her daughters wedding is over without much time and have to say it's only because of her this happened...

if she agreed anukalp's love then or if she herself as a hetal's mom went to bedis house and ask them about hetal-karan;s marriage this all wont have happened...

What the heck..most parents will very happy that their children got married in good family, rituals actually are not that important.

Anukalap is the only earning member of the family where will Ambaji find money to fund her rituals. She is very lucky that Hetal got married without dowry they had to incur no expenses..gujju family would have taken her to cleaner, plus her daughter would have gotten a MIL who is full of anger and abusive like herself. 

This show is very unrealistic, mothers whose husband is not working and is entirely dependant on her son's pay check will consider herself very very lucky to find family like Bedis..Amba is behaving as if she is loaded with money. 
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
I agree with April2007... Instead of her daughter's Happiness she cares about the rituals and all... Well they did do the most imp ritual which is fera, magalsutra and sindoor !! PLUS she cud have postponed both anu's and hetal's marriage!! And plus they are not even financially strong to Have Grand Wedding like Amba jii wants!!
Originally posted by April2007

What the heck..most parents will very happy that their children got married in good family, rituals actually are not that important.

Anukalap is the only earning member of the family where will Ambaji find money to fund her rituals. She is very lucky that Hetal got married without dowry they had to incur no expenses..gujju family would have taken her to cleaner, plus her daughter would have gotten a MIL who is full of anger and abusive like herself. 

This show is very unrealistic, mothers whose husband is not working and is entirely dependant on her son's pay check will consider herself very very lucky to find family like Bedis..Amba is behaving as if she is loaded with money. 

I agree with April2007...Ambaji's character is totally uncalled and ridiculous..
I find this show could have been much better if the story was well written -  There is too much negativity in this show which is so unnecessary-  They could have shown how a girl and the boy have to go through the adjustment in the initial period of married life.

Instead of focussing on all that they just focus on showing the abuse by family members even the passive ones like the men in the family are very abusive by not saying or doing anything when injustice is happening in front of them.

Now with Hetal karan married life they can make it more positive but again the focus is on how Hetal will be bad dil and bring more misery to Mona...
Why can they not show that Hetal is finds it very hard to adjust initially in the punjabi household but with their loving support and care she transforms eventually into a good dil and also realises in the process how difficult it is for Mona in her Sasural and becomes very supportive of Mona 
I can understand the pain of a normal mother for her daughter, but I  have no sympathy for Bharati Ambaji.  Ambaji did not even deserve what she finally got.  Anyway, how important rituals are when you are getting a very nice guy and very nice family.

Most families would be happy to get a nice guy or a girl.  Also they could have waited for a week or so for the wedding, there ws no need to rush.

Rituals are important but not more important than a person's happiness. Can't Ambaji just find solace in the fact that her daughter and son are both married to the person that they love and are happy with?

I can understand that as a mother she would have had dreams of getting her children married with full rituals and all but so what if it couldn't happen due to certain unforeseen circumstances? Is it worth it to keep dwelling over it instead of accepting the happiness?

I really hope Ambaji does not keep up her this attitude for long towards Mona because if she does, she might just end up losing both Mona and Anukalp.