Phulwa
Phulwa

11th WU:Chahek's orders

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

~11th May WRITTEN UPDATE~

Chahek makes Shankar agree to keep Phulwa(Shankar does not know that the little girl is PHULWA)But in mind Chahek makes a plan to torture Phulwa. Mahua  informs phulwa  that Chahek's father has agreed to keep her in the house, Phulwa is happy and says "Rajkumari ji is good , I should thank her"Mahua smiles seeing phulwa calling Chahek "Rajjkumari"

Mahua goes to Shankar with a glassof juice and says him that she is happy that he agreed to keep the little girl (phulwa) to look after Chahek , She also says he should be present in chahek's birthday , as he promised , Chaheks needs  the love and guidance of a father . Shankar says seeing chahek she remembers his past and pain of past life.

Phulwa comes to chahek , they have a conversation and Chahek says whenever she needs phulwa she will  call her by a machine which makes  sound  . She irritates phulwa many times by doing that , she once says to give her a glass of water , when phulwa gives her that she drops the glass knowingly and asks her to get  chilled water from refrizarator . In the kitchen The evil old lady is taking with someone by phone , when she gets out of the room , phulwa enters the kitchen , she does not know what is freze (refrigarator), but when unknowingly the door of the freze open she tries to get the bottle when the evil old lady arrives and hold phulwa's hand and says many thing wrong to her , Mahua somehow manages the situation , Chahek calls phulwa .

When Phuwa is going to give the bottle to chahek the evil old lady takes back the bottle from her and gives phulwa a bag full of fruits to keep in the car outside the house.

In mangroo's house Champa ,Ramcharan and his mother is leaving the house with  grief of not been capable of saving phulwa, Ramcharan says babu to take care of the family , he says he can never be like phulwa , and asks him to find her jijiya .

Phulwa runs to the car , though she has doubts that the car may be of Masterji's (Shankar), but she still tries to keep that .but the fruits drops , she tries to keep them in the bag when Shankar arrives , when phulwa is going to stand up Shankar sits down to check the tiers of the car , in the meanwhile 

One churi of phulwa breaks and drops in the car , when Shankar seats inside the car , he sees the pieces of broken churi and remembers about phulwa , he angrily throws the churi outside the car .

Phulwa comes back but the evil old lady this time too scolds her and tells her always to keep her right leg in the door .Phulwa agrees . Chahek says phulwa her "motimala" has broken , she has to search the pearls (moti). But phulwa can not find any . Chahek says this is her"motimata" she breaks it and throws the pearls and says to bring them with counting..Phuwla does that , the she orders her to bring  red roses from the garden near the closed room .Someone earlier threw a stick from the room , so phulwa is hesitating , but she has to do that .Chahek says"ab ayega maza"

[btw Chahek is shankar's little daughter]

Precap:

When phuwla tries to pluck the flower the old man holds her hand inside the room.

My Take:

The show is going good, many new things are coming to lightClap

Like the evil old lady is most probably Shankar's mother in law . as her daughter had dies long back she took care of chahek, she made her pampered and naughty child, she does not want any other to come close to her .The old lady has a plan to bring her daughter in the house , I feel she wants Shankar to marry the girl.She  has most probably locked his father in that room near the garden(the father will be played by Jagdeep)Cry

[If you like the post , press the like button]Embarrassed

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 11 May 2011 at 11:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ahcirmomsx3saakshi1305sc19shiny3priyaptkqHeenapambodidiMockingjay1sravss...Binny...mary78613

Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks. 

I'm glad that atleast Mahua is supporting Phulwa. Other than that, everyone in Phulwa's sasuraal is Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. The show is going great..
I started watchng it when angad entered but now i actually like the story..
I just hope they take a leap soonn..

Pirated_Fun

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!
Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
But I dont want it to take a leap...if there is one, we wont get to see Jannat and her brilliant acting anymore Disapprove

Besides, didn't a lot happen to Phoolan Devi when she was young? 

Pirated_Fun

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

But I dont want it to take a leap...if there is one, we wont get to see Jannat and her brilliant acting anymore Disapprove

Besides, didn't a lot happen to Phoolan Devi when she was young? 

They are not going to take the leap so soon . There is lot going to happen .I am pretty sure ... don't worry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index