-aparichit- THREAD 1 pt11 pg141 6JUNE - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... will dey really talk?? or dis talking session turns out to b a fight... he hee silly me...
OMG Geet remove the ring. I didnt expect it 4rm her!!! Hope that in next update all the MU will be solved n nice update!!! Cont soon...:-]
thanx 4 update.
Awesome .hope so misunderstanding cleared very soon.
Edited by amzu32 - 12 years ago
nice part...its good that they solved the MU quickly...update soon
That was superb...love the updates...
Ugh ! This missunderstanding ..
They seriously need to TALK!! like Hello! Such a small issue became so big .. 😕
Hope everything will be alright .. Continue soon ..
Yeh misunderstanding jaldi clear kardo plzzz... yeh dono aise door door achche nahi lagte😒

~Aparichit~

Daadi notices the ring in the side table. She understands it as a small misunderstanding between them & happily calls back Handa's.
Maan was really angry & annoyed at her. Mana ki naraz thi.. sab ko batane ki kya zarorat thi he thoought. He was really pissed off with her now. Khud hi baat karna chathi hain.. baat karo tho .. she will take every thing in the wrong way.. iski problem kya hain.

Papaji was relieved after talking to Daadi. He smiled & told Rano.. looks like dono main koi misunderstanding hain. They laugh it away casually. But Rano gets really worried & calls Geet in the room shouts at her.
Rano - agar tumhe Maan se koi problem hain tho u should tell us.. why did u return the ring
Geet was already feeling very bad & scared abt the whole engagement thing. .
Rano - that is good of Maan beta that he didn't create an issue about it.
Suddenly Geet realized that bit...why Maan didn't tell anyone..if he was not interested he could have easily washed off his hand on this pretext.
Rano - chup chap call Maan & say sorry
Geet kept quiet.
Rano - Geet!!
Geet cried & hugged Rano. She was totally confused now. One side she liked Maan a lot .. but the insecurity of leaving her family was really making her weak & nervous. Mujhe shaadi nahi karni.. she cried.
Rano - u like someone else?
Geet snapped - nahi mama!! mujhe appna ghar chodke nahi jana
Rano laughed - pagli.. sab ladhki ko jana hota hain..
Geet made a baby face - kyun??
Rano kissed her forehead... & wiped her tears, dehkna shaadi ke baat u won't feel like coming home.
Geet - no ways..this is my house.
Rano - dehko beta asien choten choten baten pe fight nahi karten. U both r going to be married in few weeks.

Wedding preparation was full on. Geet was still scared, little apprehensive & worried. Maan kept himself busy to stop thinking about her. But baat baat pe uska zikar aa hi jatha hain. They had not called or spoken for more than a week now. Geet now was really scared now. ..she rubbed her ring finger .. seeing the skin difference also seem to fade now.
Ridzy - why don't u call & speak to him.. after all u guys are going to get married in couple of weeks
Geet - woh bhi tho call kar sakten hain
amy - but u fought with him
Geet smacks amy.. tu mera frd hain yah uska
amy - aaoch.. aab tu paka uska..
Geet - umm.. she got upset & walked away.

There was a family wedding in Khurana's which handa's were to attend since they are samdhi now.  Geet was not aware she would be bumping into Maan in a wedding, neither was he expecting. He took his drink & turned just to spill the whole orange drink on her duppata. She jumped back in with the sudden bump.. then a shiver of the cold drink ..& then Maan standing so close to her.. she blinked her eyes couple of times.. a film of tear automatically formed in her eyes.. with a delight of seeing him. Sorry.. he said looking into those complaining eyes..now miserably looking at her cream color dupatta turned orange.
She didn't say anything.. just walked pass ..rushing to the wash room.. Maan blindly followed..not realizing he was walking into a room then into the wash room. She turns the tap & washes her dupatta trying to clean the stain. He tries to help..his hand caress hers.. she jumps back ..she looks around they were in a closed bathroom. He immediately moves back.. mera matlab yah nahi tha..
he moves away giving her enough space
she washes her duppata & turns to leave without saying anything
he walks back with her silently..
her eyes were filled with tears.. she was so emotionally charged.. she was getting married with him in 2 weeks & they don't even talk. She doesn't even have the ring. How bad it could get. !! to add to her misery she was really missing him.. longing to talk to him.. but he doesn't care.. he didn't even talk to her.. he didn't bother to call her for so many days.
When they were abt to reach near the dinning area.. he held her hand & quietly slipped the ring in her finger.. why r u making me wear this she cried..
u don't call me.. u don't even care how much I was longing to talk to u
u don't even understand how scared I am about all this ..
he slipped his hand around her waist in split second took those complaining lips into his..her eyes widen first in shock with his action, then with his touch & then she closed her eyes as the passion ran through those burning lips to hers. She parted her lips..as he tucked her closer. 

She hears a slight groan and realize with a slight startle that it has just come forth from her own throat...as his tongue delves a little deeper and runs across the pearl smoothness of her teeth. And there, between his teeth he gently nip down on her lower lip. Instantly, he release it and suckle it between  his lips, kissing away any traces of sharpness from his nip. He stroke the silky inner lining of her lower lip, then up again to do the same to her upper lip.

She was still content to play the part of the willing victim and she allows him to explore the warm wet recess of her mouth to all to his heart's content. His tongue presses deeper and dances a loving duel with hers, running it around her tongue, dipping it down to glide between her bottom teeth and lip and back to the inner reaches of heaven. Their lips brush against each other as his hands pull her head closer and he press his body tightly to hers. Their hips meld into one set, their hearts beat in rhythm, their tongues twirl and side step each others like graceful ballroom dancers. He open his eyes and find her looking into his now. Her heart skips a beat as she sees joy and passion flare within his eyes and he hears her breath gasp and catch.

- BLOG aparichit part 7-

Precap
I missed u

-PREV  PART 6    NEXT  PART 8-
please do comment
thanxs a lot for the warm welcome
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Awesome update!!!
They kissed !!! If I'm not wrong I think it's their 1st !!!!!