Posted: 12 years ago

~Aparichit~

naraz main tha.. lekin manana mujhe pada
I don't know all this..
main ne koi Phd ki hain kya
how do I know...
u know every thing.. but mana nahi chathi
aisen nahi hain

..& they spoke.. spoke.. spoke.. until they finally fell a asleep.

As the spoke Geet was little longing.. she wanted him to address her as jaan, but not even once he did though they spoke nicely a lot about so many things. It did disturb her...& he could feel the difference in her voice.. first he thought could be because she is sleepy.

Next day they decided to meet up in the evening. Both had a busy & tiring day. Maan had to reschedule his meeting to reach at 6pm, but as usually had to wait 15-20 mins before she actually arrived. He was getting restless & irritated now.
The moment she walked in... humesha late karthi ho he blurted
she was taken a bit back.. I had some work.. she said in a irritated tone
wat do u think..others don't have work, I had to reschedule an appt to make it here at 6pm.
Aap phone karke mujhe bol dethen.. I would have waited
he closed eyes in frustration.. I wanted to meet u
wat is the point u get angry every time u meet me
I don't get angry every time
she rolled her eyes & crossed her arms on her chest & turned her face away from him. She was already frustrated.. that he is not been addressing her as jaan & upper se..he is getting angry for getting late.. this is not the first time.. she is late.. dress select karten waqt to kaha tha.. its ok.. aur abhi!! he is changing.

Maan sighed in frustration.. kya huwa hain tumhe kal se..
kal se
she knotted her brows
pata nahi..kya huwa hain tumhe, u r just getting upset for no reason
no reason
she repeated angrily..
whole day I wait to see u & all u do is shout at me
I am not shouting??
wat else r u doing
I am just saying that u always come late
mujhe kaam tha
mujhe kaam nahi hota hain kya? Still I try to make it on time
don't make it
Geet
he roared
shaadhi huwai nahi & u r already being so rude with me
I am not rude
then wat is this?
Ur provoking me
no u already in a bad mode.. thats why ur saying all this.. kanhi ka gusa kanhi nikal then ho
aisen nahi hain
phir kya hain.. u never shouted at me for coming late before
that was because..
he didn't know wat to say, he didn't shout then.. probably it didn't bother him then.. today it did.. more than usual. Oh god!!
he gave up.. I don't know why did I even come to meet u
she felt a burning sensation in her eyes, those words were really mean , her heart broke... she looked away hiding her tears. He doesn't want to meet me..now days.. har baat pe gussa karthen hain.. her head was spinning with all random thoughts. he doesn't even call me jaan any more.. she got up to leave
challo drop kar detha hoon
I know how to go back
she said in a cracking voice.
Fine.. he left in anger.
She got really upset .. seeing him walk away like that. Ooh!! Chalen gayen...mujhe aapne saat bhi le ja sakten the. How will I go from here, yeh bhi nahi socha. Inhe tho bus aapna gusa hi bada lagtha hain.

He drove the car in anger & went back to office. Why did I even go meet her.. aisen jagda karne se aacha hota miltha hi nahi!! hamesha late aathi hain.. kuch kaho tho she will fight back.. wat does she expect me to do.. just keep waiting for her.. kal se mode karab hain madam ka.. pata nahi kis baat pe naraz ho jathi hain.. at least I tell her clearly.. but she doesn't even speak up & expects me to understand. Why this all so complicated.. he tries to look into the files.

both were getting restless. Now everything else didn't seem impt than the fact that they were not talking. She kept walking towards her house..it was sweet 1hr walk.. she was always dropped by him from this coffee shop.. & now  she was in no hurry to get back home.. & sulk.. so she just kept walking dipping her head low looking at the road.. unsure about wat was bothering her more.. his shouting, or his not calling her jaan or him walking out like that.

45mins passed & both were still immersed in the agony. The thwarting was driving them crazy. He punched her number ..& just called !!
why do u all ways do this he shouted
u always get angry
tum late aayen thi
that was today.. but u always get angry at me
ok I am sorry
she was still upset ..she kept quiet
can we meet
nahi ..main abhi ghar aayen hoon.
. she lied.. she still had sweet 30mins more walk.. because of her snail pace.
I am missing u..he said very softly
u say all this only on the phone.. when I am in front of u ..u shout at me
aacha aab se shout nahi karonga
(muskan wondering Maan Singh Khurana & not shouting😲 )
paka
umm
I want to meet u..
she cried..
I want to meet u too
he still didn't say jaan she was still upset on that.. & getting more restless..not able to meet him
he could hear the traffic sound in the back round
tum kanha ho? He asked curiously
she kept quiet
kyun aisen karthi ho?
Main aur kya karon ..u didn't drop me home
I asked u
but u didn;t drop me
uff!!
he sighed in confusion..wondering wat was he supposed to..lift her & carry her to car!!
tell me where u r I will pick u
she snorted her nose & gave the location details.
He reached there & opened the door for her. The moment she sat in.. he hugged her. .. I am sorry I will not shout at u ...plz.. don't walk like this it is not safe.
She spoke rubbing his cheek on his chest.. agar aap mjhe drop nahi karogen tho main aisen hi karongi
he kissed her head.. I will drop u baba

- BLOG aparichit part 11-

Precap

-PREV  PART 10    NEXT  THREAD 2-
Maan still didn't know she was bothered abt that jaan word!!
please do comment
thanxs a lot for the warm welcome
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Geet is crazy, or maan is!! I mean they actually fought over this... What will happen after their marriage!. N m shocked tht 'the msk' asked for a sry!! Tht 2 so easily!unbelievable!
awww that was really sweet!
and they fight for such small small issues
but its really cute!
loved it loads!
hey bhagwaan ye to hamesha nursery class ke bachon ki tarah ladte hi rehte hain😆...but still they r really cuteee...loved d whole part di...its so sweet!!!!!!!!!
haye rabba ... kia jodi hai ... dono puray pagal hain ... ufff   .. kiya keron mein in donon ka ...

they can fight on any random thing anytime .. and the next moment they make up ... .so adorable ...

OMG just because he dint addressed her as Jaan .. she's upset ... khud kahan ha gussa kahan nikal rahee hai aur Maan per bharak rahee hai  ðŸ˜†  ... Maan beta u better address her as Jaan ... otherwise tu to gaya .. ye sherni tujhay nahin choray gi ðŸ˜†  ... 

thanks alot sweet heart for the awesome update

love u

Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
haye rabba kitna ladte hain dono... but gud thing is dat they patch up soon!!!!!😃
wondering when maan will cum to knw d reason behind geets restlessness... wat wud he do???😳
thanku for adding me musky...😊
dats a gr8 update...
i think geet herself should say dat she luvd to call jaan...
dat vl b so romantic...😉
Thank u muskan for the cute update,
Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

why they are behaving like immature people???

But I love it ...it was so cute!!!

last bit of the update was really sweet!!!