Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maan is trying hard to keep in control and Geet is not liking this.
Poor Maan he seems to confuse on their convo start
and here Geet thinks tat he is not being understanding.
There need to talk to get to know more bout each other.
It still looks like an attraction of first sight.
Since they are like each other very much.
Communication and understanding need to be there to develop their feelings.
I wonder how maan going to react for her statement.
She seems to blurt out without thinking.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no Misunderstanding...

Great update..do continue soon!
Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oops...Misunderstanding! With the way things are going between Maneet...why am I feeling that they will not get married now ๐Ÿ˜•...really wish what I'm thinking is wrong...

Also, I feel they have not understood each other yet...maybe, this misunderstanding helps
Do continue soon.
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
was about to write waiting ..๐Ÿ˜† 
well ya waiting for next update...count soon

geet is confusing...she herself don't know what she want...๐Ÿ˜•

in all your other ff's geet is more understanding but in this one both are in same lane...good to see a change..

hope their mu get cleared..
123pritha thumbnail
superbbb update
loved it
awesome

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
~Aparichit~

Thats it ..she lost it completely.. agar house wife chahiyen thi tho..why did u get engaged to me...
Maan was dumb stuck at her reaction, he had no clue wat he said that she was getting so disturbed.
U knew it all the while that I am a dr. why did u show interest in this alliance in the first place. Maan looked blankly he still didn't understand why she was saying all this... it was very casual sentence there was nothing about it in his mind. But her losing temper & being rude especially when Maan Singh Khurana was trying to be patient was rubbing his wrong side.
Wat do u mean he said trying still to be patient
she blurted.. wat did u mean by saying how will I manage house & job?
I didn't mean anything ..it was just a simple question
Oh really it was just a simple question
.. she mocked
I didn't mean anything more than that question
how can u say question without any meaning??
Tum kya bol rahi ho!!
main !! humesha tho main hi bolthi hoon.. u never have anything to say or ask.. but now I know ur intentions..
wat intentions
.. maans ego was sharply hurt. He thought she meant their close moments.
While she was talking about his views on her working after marriage. She was hurt deeply assuming that he is the typical kind of guy who doesn't want his wife to be working. She didn't expect him to be like this. MCP types.. least she expected from her would be husband.
She removed her ring & trusted it in front of him. Maan was shocked. It was not just a ring.. their relationship...it was not that simple.. that she returned the ring & broken... common she is going to be his wife in few weeks.. he had already accepted her as his wife.. otherwise why would he get so close to her. Its only her whom he could get so close with. He had never in his entire life looked at women like this..or even touched in other sense. Wat ever between them was pure & serene.. & it was just them..off course she did respond ..yes she was little shy initially.. but he never misunderstood that as her dislike.. how could she think so low of him.

Geet was in tears.. the only guy she ever felt something for .. the person whom she was giving every thing to was not even interested in her career. How could he even think of her leaving her career. It was her dream.. her papaji's dream. She worked so hard to be wat she is today. So many yrs of hard work. If he didn't want her to work.. why didn't he say all that before.. why did he emotionally got her involved. She was broken .. her heart shattered..she clutched her coat ..hiding her tears just left from there.

Maan sat their silently looking at the ring.. he didn't know how to react or wat to say!! how to just explain her that he was trying to talk.. then he blamed himself baat karne ki kya zarorat thi.. !! sab kuch tho teehk tha.. after finishing another coffee Maan just relaxed... may be she need some time & space. He just went back home.

Geet didn't know how to face her parents. She was really scrared. She thought by now the whole family would have known that she has broken the engagement with Maan. He would have called.. or daadi would have called.. she was so sacred & nervous. She silently walked in.
Rano - how as ur day beta
sweetness in her sound.. Geet was sure that Rano didn't know anything. Probably papaji didn't tell anyone yet. Oh god it will be such a mess, when they all come to know about it. She didn't know how to tell them. She kept aloof from them the whole night. She didn't feel like having dinner. She was so upset. Somewhere she was missing his call, tear formed in her eyes.. why ..why did he do this to me..agar shaadi nahi kanri thi dr se phir kyun mujh se engagement kiya. Kyun mujhe se aisen milthen rahen.. kyun..kyun..!!.. she cried hiding her face in the pillow. After all this why do I feel for him.. why do I want to talk to him.. she hates herself for liking him.. for feeling differently for him.. for a person who cheated on her..

next day in the breakfast table Rano noticed Geet was not wearing her engagement ring.
Rano - tumhari ring kanha hain
Geet cried I gave it back to him
the whole family was shocked..
papaji - wat??
Geet - he doesn't want me to work after marriage
Brij - wat rubbish..
darji - how can he say all this after engagement
Brij - they should think about all this before seeing our girl..
Rano - humne unse koi baath nahi chupai thi
papaji - ek min ek min.. mujhe baat karne do Daadi se.

papaji spoke to Daadi.. & explained their concern.
Daadi was really confused.. she very well knew Maan is not that kind.. he is quiet liberal especially abt his wife working. She reassured them.. & asked for some time.
Daadi went into maans room .. he was fast a sleep.
Daadi - did u tell Geet that u don't want her to work
Maan sat up in next moment .. pulling the spread.. nahi Daadi
Daadi - wat all this about breaking engagement & why didn't u even bother telling me.
Maan didn't expect geet to be serious abt it at the first place. He thought she just said all that in anger & now Daadi questioning means.. it as definitely serious. did she tell them that we.. na.. she won't have.. he tried to console himself
Maan - itni serious koi baat nahi thi Daadi..
Daadi - do u have any problem with her job?
Maan - Daadi.. u know me
Daadi - haan yah na?
Maan straightens himself -nahi Daadi ..
he says firmly & walks into the wash room.. thats when Daadi notices the ring in the side table. She understands it as a small misunderstanding between them & happily calls back Handa's.

-BLOG aparichit part 6-

PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS & CLICK LIKE BUTTON...PLZ

Precap
talking!!!!
-PREV  PART 5   NEXT PART 7-
please do comment
thanxs a lot for the warm welcome
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
both Maneet r acting silly and behaving like kids...
Geet sounds impatient  while talking to Maan...
Dadi did the right thing of talking to Maan...
Precap looks interesting...
hope talking should solve the initial phase of misunderstanding...
Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luv this ff
Hopefully the misunderstanding will be cleared seein that they will be talking in the next update !!!
Awesome update as usual :D
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d great update ๐Ÿ‘ i was hell sacred๐Ÿคข wen maan n geet wer fighting .N geet is great! Bina soche samjhe she returned her engagement ring to maan๐Ÿ˜ฒ thank god maan was cool n not so angry . Hope they talk n sort out der MU very soon so dey can enjoy d most romantic phase of der relationship ๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved d update n waiting to read more love is in d airโค๏ธ Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago